REAL TALK: WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
^^^are you talking about technine? wow.

The Visualizer said:
To me AZ... he raps about Life on a more constant level his game hasn't changed since he first came out. His last album The Format was pretty deep but he doesn't get the recognition he should
is this the guy who does a song about yadidamen with skaters and shit? saw that video about a week ago. i almost threw up on my dick

my vote goes to wish bone

May 9, 2002
Jake said:
everyone i mentioned was a group dumbass,it was meant to be a joke but obviously it went over your head. they are all groups consisting of a emcee and a producer like atmosphere is. guess i assumed too much about what you know about hip-hop. thought since you mentioned atmosphere you might know a little something about underground hip hop but i was wrong. i will leave you alone now. its obvious you dont know any better

on a side note: "hippocrate" has to be the greatest misspelling ever,hahahaha
Ownage.

@bigdayne-Eat my nuts, fuckface.:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
lyrically it has be RAS KASS

as far as making that fire consistently on solo's, compilations, & guest features I say the mothaf*ckin' "thuglord"

YUKMOUTH

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
nolove allhate said:
best rapper alive: eminem

he'll shit on anybody nas, jay-z, kanye, and even possibly this forum favorite tech n9ne... but he's white and thats why he doesnt get any respect as a rapper...
if it makes you feel any better i hate him cause he sucks,not cause he is white

Jan 24, 2007
nolove allhate said:

he'll shit on anybody nas, jay-z, kanye, and even possibly this forum favorite tech n9ne... but he's white and thats why he doesnt get any respect as a rapper...
Shit on Nas, your tripping Nas would kill Em on the freestyle and on the record.

Feb 17, 2006
nolove allhate said:

i'm white, and i'll admit he came right a few times especially on the marshall mathers lp, but he is overrated at times, sold more albums than he should have, and fell off in a major way

May 10, 2006
the.know.how said:
i'm white, and i'll admit he came right a few times especially on the marshall mathers lp, but he is overrated at times, sold more albums than he should have, and fell off in a major way
i guess u guys are fans of mc's lyrically... cause nobody can touch him... but what ever...

Nov 7, 2006
nolove allhate said:
i guess u guys are fans of mc's lyrically... cause nobody can touch him... but what ever...
mot alot of ppl can fuck wit his infinite shit cause thats one of the best lyrical peices ive ever heard in my life but as for consistancy Nas and Tech N9ne rashes on him IMO and i do give him much respect but he's too busy beefin wit someone then makin his raps better as for Tech gets better everytime he he makes an album and nas is just consistant and hasnt had 1 bad cd IMO i would put em in top 10

May 10, 2006
KrazeeRDM said:
mot alot of ppl can fuck wit his infinite shit cause thats one of the best lyrical peices ive ever heard in my life but as for consistancy Nas and Tech N9ne rashes on him IMO and i do give him much respect but he's too busy beefin wit someone then makin his raps better as for Tech gets better everytime he he makes an album and nas is just consistant and hasnt had 1 bad cd IMO i would put em in top 10
i would concur... i guess em would be just a little higher on my list then on yours... i just dont want to start arguing bout which hard mc is the hardest, cause that shit will never end...