REAL TALK: WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
" REAL TALK: WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE???
who is the best. all claim to be. but who truly holds the top spot of hip-hop king?"

No single person could ever hold that crown... thats whats so great about hip hop...its so diverse...how can you compare a rapper with crazy lyrical sick rhymes like tech n9ne or brotha lynch to someone like lil wayne who raps about his bling bitches an his daddy but still comes tight... from pac to jay z... u cant jus pick 1

Mar 4, 2007
i agree its to hard to pick one, and the truth is it different with eveybody, there is a lot of good artists and there is a ton of shitty ones, it just depends on your taste in music. i hate mainstream rap, but others love it, i love underground hip hop, but others hate it, i guess all im saying is it just depends on the person

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
bigdayne said:
how is he not a rapper? just cause it a group
you just answered your own question...why not just say slug to begin with? atmosphere isnt a rapper,slug is. makes you sound like you dont know what the fuck you are talking about...

but on the subject my favorite rapper is zion i,blackalicious,soul position,foreign exchange and self scientific

Jan 1, 2006
To me AZ... he raps about Life on a more constant level his game hasn't changed since he first came out. His last album The Format was pretty deep but he doesn't get the recognition he should

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
bigdayne said:
zion I is a group also. zion is the rapper ya hippocrate. and for the real k-rino is da truth fa real, he got mad lyrics.

everyone i mentioned was a group dumbass,it was meant to be a joke but obviously it went over your head. they are all groups consisting of a emcee and a producer like atmosphere is. guess i assumed too much about what you know about hip-hop. thought since you mentioned atmosphere you might know a little something about underground hip hop but i was wrong. i will leave you alone now. its obvious you dont know any better

on a side note: "hippocrate" has to be the greatest misspelling ever,hahahaha