REAL TALK: WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2007
who is the best. all claim to be. but who truly holds the top spot of hip-hop king? in my own opinion, it is Nas (although his new album aint that hot) or possibly content wise, atmosphere or immortal tecniqueor Tech N9NE. i got them all up there. please put in ur tops!

Mar 12, 2006
tech n9ne in my opinion...no one can fuck wit his flow and that is undeniable....and like u sed content wise...he alwaiiiz spittin sumthin that has some meaning or that he's been thru...also bcoz dude aint sell out 2 the mainstream 2 make money wen he could very easily...but if u wanna talk punches n strait rippin muthafukkas apart lyrically itz gotta be canibus...also krs one is a mad cunt on the mic...

Jan 18, 2006
I CANT EVEN ANSWER THIS RIGHT BECAUSE THERES TO MANY RAPPERS OUT THERE THAT AINT GETTING THE SHINE THEY SHOULD BE GETTING AND WITHOUT BEING THAT KNOWN I CANT CONSIDER THEM ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE MORE KNOWN CATS. BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID ID NOMINATE YUK OR TECHN9NE, ITS HARD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE 2 AND EVEN THOUGH HE DOESNT STAY ON SUBJECT THAT WELL NICKATINA IS THE OTHER RAPPER THAT JUST DOES IT FOR ME. CHAMILLIONAIRE IS ONLY RAPPER I FEEL DESERVES THE SHINE HES GETTING THE ONLY MAINSTREAM RAPPER THAT HAS THE TALENT TO BE ON TOP.

Nov 1, 2004
Chingy sounds like someone has fucked him in the ass real hard.

And that someone issssssssssssssssssssssss..............................................

................. NELLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ;)

Feb 8, 2003
This a question taht can't never be answered due to the fact that its based on opinions and theres no actual proof or facts to give someone this tittle. theres always someone better. i bet theres a unknown artist out there thats better then anyone named

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
bigdayne said:
who is the best. all claim to be. but who truly holds the top spot of hip-hop king? in my own opinion, it is Nas (although his new album aint that hot) or possibly content wise, atmosphere or immortal tecniqueor Tech N9NE. i got them all up there. please put in ur tops!
atmosphere isnt a rapper

Feb 17, 2006
bigdayne said:
this comes fom the same guy who dont like 2pac. u cant be takin seriously/.
lol as if that means anything...i say pac is ok, but super overrated like most of the people on vh1's top 20 rappers of all time or whatever are. IMO, pac shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread because i don't see how someone could say he's the best of all time not to mention this about rappers who are ALIVE...pac is dead...believe it

my 2 cents:
tech n9ne is the best...k-rino damn good too

Nov 7, 2006
IMO Tech N9ne

Imo hes the best Lyrically, Flow (cuz he can deliver anyway possible), powerful voice. so yeah dont really know any mc out there that can fuck with this cat. hes the best mc ive ever heard but this is my opinion and i know many is different but if u havent heard him and u like lyrics and shit like that than give him a listen

Nov 7, 2006
the.know.how said:
lol as if that means anything...i say pac is ok, but super overrated like most of the people on vh1's top 20 rappers of all time or whatever are. IMO, pac shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread because i don't see how someone could say he's the best of all time not to mention this about rappers who are ALIVE...pac is dead...believe it

my 2 cents:
tech n9ne is the best...k-rino damn good too
2pac can be mentioned as one of the greatest cuz he he was a like poet with his word which many rappers dont know how to do it. i think he coulda been the best but when he signed to deathrow he got all fucked up and went in the wrong direction than what he started as. at first he was bout changin the projects and the black community and his lyrics were unbeleivable. but when he signed with the row he was mainly bout thug shit more and he was rappin about it in a way to change it like he use to he was tryin to be a thug too hard and looked what happened.

i consider him one of the best even though he was slippin but he never fell

RIP Pac