REAL TALK: WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
nolove allhate said:
i guess u guys are fans of mc's lyrically... cause nobody can touch him... but what ever...
not this shit again...

listen to:

vakill
cyne
r-mean
tonedeff
aesop rock
c-rayz walz
cage
chace infinite
chino xl
sage francis
illogic
blueprint
eyedea
gift of gab
pep love
grouch
eligh
celph titled
pumpkinhead

then come and talk to me about lyrics...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
have it up there more for the cover art than the actual album.not my favorite mikah 9 album but it looks the best in my sig

Nov 7, 2006
nolove allhate said:
i would concur... i guess em would be just a little higher on my list then on yours... i just dont want to start arguing bout which hard mc is the hardest, cause that shit will never end...
not tryin to argue jus sayin my opinion and i wanted to show u that there are ppl on here that respect him:)

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
nolove allhate said:
i would concur... i guess em would be just a little higher on my list then on yours... i just dont want to start arguing bout which hard mc is the hardest, cause that shit will never end...
i was just proving a point that just because somebody doesnt like eminem doesnt mean they arent into lyrics...

its like saying..."if you dont like 50 cent,then you must not like gangsta rap then"

thats too large of a generalization...

now if you would of said "you dont like eminem? then you must not like lyrics about the most insignificant shit in the world"...then i would have to agree with you

just have to be more detailed,haha