REAL TALK ON THA ISSUE BO AND YUK DISSN 50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
H. HEATED said:
good day mate!!!
Are you being served???
biscotti???
man thats all u can come up with "Tea,Biscotti", dont get me wrong, I aint suprised since all u can do is talk shit and not back it up. And please educate us stupid foreigners with your knowledge, let it shine Einstein. I know im wastin my free time (well,maybe your mother can live couple of minutes without me) here trying to educate you so i aint gon do that. U wouldn't get it anyway, since u been fucked in the ass with HIV-infested dick, and u being stupid enough u dont even get that(and i mean the HIV, well i guess being stupid can be helpful sometimes). So kickin knowledge to u?,man u wouldnt get it.

While I keep sippin my tea here. Keep drinkin Coca-Cola and ordering pizza to your home, since u r too scared to left your fantasy island and precious computer. Keep your dream alive,one day you will reach 1000 posts (think how jealous all your cyber friends gon be after that) PEACE :classic:

P.S. I beg u, dont sent your homie WorldWide Music a.k.a H.HEATED after me.

Nov 2, 2002
LOOK PUNK BITCH, IF YOU DONT KNOW. WORLDWIDE MUSIC IS MY RECORD COMPANY AND H. HEATED IS THE NAME SO GET IT RIGHT WITH YOUR EUROPEAN, TOILET STAINED TEETH.
CHECKMATE! AND IF YOU WANNA HOLLA IM HERE, DONT GET YA TEETH SLAPPED DOWN YOUR THROAT FA TRYNA BE A "G" , kAUZE WHEN YOU SHOW ME A PUNK BITCH TRYNA BE A "G", i'll show you a scared Computer nerd from europe who would get sodomized in the pen bitch. If you got further words i'll toss you a phone number and we can handle up, fuck what u goin thru.

Aug 12, 2002
Of course, i start to save my money so i can fly there. sure. And still u aint come up with any new shit. and where did u come up with that G shit. did i mention sumthin about being gangsta NO, cause anybody claiming to be GANGSTA in internet is a fuckin punk ass bitch. of course u gon start talkin that im-gon-give-my -number shit cause u know aint no way in hell im gon be there(unless u want to be pay the ticket). I save u from writing another one of your lame ass post, I write it behalf of you here we go

" U stupid European, Go drink tea. And hell no i aint computer nerd. Im a muthafuckin real G, H.Heezy is the name PC is the game. Master P,uuuh."

there it is,pretty much all u can come up with.

by the way your Mom told me my dick was the smartest thing ever to come out from her pussy.

And where does your "Fantasy Island" even is?, U probably cryin in some fuckin Island in the middle of nowhere with your computer, ROBINSON CRUSOE ASS MUTHAFUCKA.
U probably aint even got a fuckin phone to call. H.HEEZY FO SHEEZY!:dead:

I aint never been a net beef fan,but damn this is funny shit.

Jun 24, 2002
awwshit looks like somebody got fucked up!^^^^^^^

yeah who said anything bout being a G? only real busta would say sumthin like that!

don't worry bout phonenumber i already got it 1-800-CALL-A-HO!

you still haven't said shit! holla at me when you can say something on the real! BAYBEEHHH!!

Nov 2, 2002
your mother is a Sea Donkey!
your sister is a Sea Urchin!
your girlfriend is a Boogawoof!!!

And yes john lennon the 3rd, i will be glad to pay for a plane ticket from europe to the u.s., i'll even set you up in the best hotel.
Then after all is said and done, i will have camera crews and news journalists around, some from the u.s. and some from europe so they can watch me tap dance on your head after i've beat the living shit out of you.
Headlines will read >.........Finlands own Internet recording artist/keyboard gangsta/shit talker C.F.D.T ... I MEAN b.f.d., and a wanna be jack off named siccmade were transported to a near by medical center and treated for gashes to the head and broken bones.....both sissies remain in critical condition eating steak and potatos thru a straw ladies and gentlemen!!!!!
......Later both were detained and deported back to there native country Bitchland. I dont Fuck around, although you may.
I dont fuck around...why dont the two of you go and play with linguica. I will make copies of your bitch/gangsta debut on dvd and vhs for the public to view which wouldnt be bad to see around this time of the year with sum popcorn and a few friends.
how fuckin jolly is that? And please tell your co-signer he needs to stop squatting in your mouth. and your mother can toot on a crack horn!!!

Jun 24, 2002
internet recording artist huh?! ain't you the one with that faggot ass worldwide music shit? and why you call that shit worldwide music since you don't know shit bout what's going on? lemme tell you again: World is a bit wider than your fantasy island! music is just a little more than your master P!

keyboard gangsta? you're the one with that "i'll fuck you up" shit so you best to get it right now..

this shit only proves that a pen is more powerful than a sword but your monkey ass is too damn stupid to see that!

tell me where the fuck that fantasy island is and after that please send those plane tickets and receipts for that room reservations to:

C.F.D.T
Kulloontie 67
04250 Espoo
Finland

thank you!

it's kinda sad that there's dumb mothafuckas like you who just can't see when they getting served..

ps. seems like siccmade fucked you up good too up there!! maybe you need to leave this shit alone when us "foriegns" are using your mother language and serving you well!!

Aug 12, 2002
H. HEATED said:
your mother is a Sea Donkey!
your sister is a Sea Urchin!
your girlfriend is a Boogawoof!!!

......Later both were detained and deported back to there native country Bitchland.
"U AINT SAYING NOTHING IM FEELING"

Here he hoe again!

Well, your mother is on my payroll and same goes for your sister.
Your girlfriend is, oh sorry i forgot you aint got one.

C.F.D.T already said it all.
you H.HEEZY are the one here talkin G' shit,last time i checked u were dissin me for talkin G' shit (which i didnt do),look's whos now doing the tough talk,spray yourself.

I dont give a fuck about somebody likin Master P,but i do give a fuck about that is that u aint man enough to admit you was wrong when C.F.D.T. schooled you,it was about P's music not how much money he's makin. And you couldnt take it and started actin like a bitch.

what come's to your "masterplan",man i aint even gonna go there. Unless C.F.D.T let's me know he got the tickes from you. But u aint gon do goddamn thing, real bad boys move in silence and i can hear your punk ass crying over here.

And c'mon u claim to be a artist,hah, u turned Finland in to a Bitchland that's your best efford to be creative. being artist is about being creative/original, and CEO,im fuckin dying in laughter in here, got any coming up artists in your (ahem) record label.

"I dont fuck around,I dont fuck around"-H.Heezy
that's called sarcasm.

maybe u need to let one your monkey's from your island to ghostwrite some your stuff,it cant get any worse.

im tired of serving yo weak ass,i got people here me calling me awaiter and i dont even work in restaurant. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP PUNK!:devious: , BOUT IT BOUT IT.UUH.

Nov 2, 2002
C.F.D.T. & SICCFUCK!!!

YOU GUYS ARE THE KINGS OF SODOMY!!! AND THE ROGUES OF BITCHLAND. FUCK YOU AND YOUR ESTABLISHMENT, HAVING FUN YET YOU PUNK BITCH, RED DWARF WATCHING ASS...
I SMELL........PUSSY AND ITS COMIN FROM YOUR DIRECTION.
SO KEEP IT COMIN YOU SON OF A CRACK WHORE. I AM LAUGHING AT YOUR POSTS WHILE EATING POPCORN IN A BUCKET AND SIPPING ON SOME SUNNYSIDE FRUIT PUNCH. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOIN. PRETTY SOON THE TALKIN WILL BE OVER AND THE BITCH WILL BE BALKIN!! MAYBE IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO SEND YOU PLANE TICKETS, THAT WAY I CAN RECOUP SOME OF THAT MONEY OFF OF DVD FOOTAGE OF ME BEATING YOU WITH AN INSTANCE OF YOUR LIFE. SHUT THE FUCK UP MR. WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAN!!
HEY HEY CAPTAIN JACK, MEET ME AT THE RAILROAD TRACK, PUT YOUR KEY IN MY HAND, I WANNA DRIVE YOU TO BITCHLAND...

May 7, 2002
^^^^ YEAH THATZ TRUE AND ALL BUT HE STILL A BITCH AZZ UNCLE TOM AZZ MUTHAFUCCA

HE WENT FRUM GHETTO DOPE TA THA GREAT BLACC HOPE OF AMERICA

JUST LOOK AT THA FAKE AZZ STEREOTYPE FAMILY THEY GOT THIS NIGGA PORTRAYING ON THAT LIL ROMEOZ SHOW ON NIC

THAT AINT NO REAL SHIT

Apr 26, 2002
http://www.raptalk.net/bb/showthread.php?threadid=25127

good as thread here ..hopefully we can stay on real talk

other then international net bangin

Jun 25, 2002
damn whats up with this fuck jay z shit, sayin he tryna be a gangster and and he live with his mom, just dont talk if u dont know shit

Jay Z was pushin hella crack in the marcy projects, that fool aint no wannabe, he done the real shit and now hes livin like a baller, and he aint even sayin hes gonna shoot hella people still. his recent shit is all the truth

quit hatin

Jun 25, 2002
damn whats up with this fuck jay z shit, sayin he tryna be a gangster and and he live with his mom, just dont talk if u dont know shit

Jay Z was pushin hella crack in the marcy projects, that fool aint no wannabe, he done the real shit and now hes livin like a baller, and he aint even sayin hes gonna shoot hella people still. his recent shit is all the truth

quit hatin

Jun 25, 2002

quit hatin