REAL TALK ON THA ISSUE BO AND YUK DISSN 50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
OKAY!

Are we beginning to mature yet, and understand that People mature, Styles Change, times change, and people are onto new things. Why is over 85% of the bay area stuck in 1988-96 era?
Its not a bad thing, but lets expand our minds a little more.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ i can feel u..i got alot of respect for P as a business man..on a personal level..i dont know him..so i cant speak on him as a person..and i cant speak on his beef with anyone cuz i dont know all the fine details..i do know that his music went way downhill after ghetto d(and i didnt really feel that album much either)...but P made his mark in the game wit many CLASSIC albums..regardless of his personal character..i still bump all his early shit...the dude is older now..more mature..hes sittin on hundreds of mills...is he supposed to keep droppin albums about sellin dope and rollin thru the ghetto? hell naw..that would make him fake..now hes talkin bout 24inch rims..havin hella money..and blingin..thats what his life has become..so hes keepin it real

Nov 2, 2002
yes!!

Great Point! yes you are truly right indeed. 50's first album $$$$
is more than all of Bo's Combined, or in some cases you can put 4 of the bays finest together and they would'nt even come close to AZ's album sales! ha!

Jan 24, 2003
YOU NIGGAS SOUND LIKE SOME EAST COAST RAP FANS, BUT ITS COOL THOUGH YOU LIKE WHO YOU LIKE. YALL NEED TO GO BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY ITS ABOUT BEING REAL TO YOURSELF AND THE LIFE YOUR LIVING, SO BASICALY HE SAYIN 50 AINT REAL AND HES BREAKIN SOME STREET CODES, BY TALKIN TO THE FEDS SUPOSINGLY I DONT KNOW IF ITS TRUE AND I DONT CARE IF ITS TRUE. YOU NIGGAS NEED TO QUIT HOLDING THESE RAPPERS NUTS BECAUSE THEY SELL ALOT OF UNITS CAUSE YOUR NOT GETTING PAID YOUR PAYING THEM EVERY TIME YOU BUY A ALBUM. AND EAST COAST RAPPERS SELL MORE THAN ANYWHERE BECAUSE THE SUPPORT THEIR ARTIST A RAPPER CAN GO PLATNUM IN NYC ALONE, THE SAME AS TEXAS NIGGAS THEY SUPPORT THERE ARTIST NIGGAS GO PLATNUM IN TEXAS ALONE, NOW YOU HAVE CALI A NIGGA CAN GO PLATINUM IN CALI BUT THERE IS NOT ENOUGH SUPPORT THE RADIO STATIONS PLAY ONLY MAIN STREAM MUSIC, AND YALL NIGGAS GET ON A WEST COAST FORUM AND PRAISE EAST COAST AND DOWN SOUTH ARTIST THIS AINT THE PLACE FOR THAT SHIT, IF YOUR GOING TO BE HERE THEN SUPPORT THE SHIT, ITS OK TO DISAGREE BUT DONT START SAYING THE TOP 4 BAY ARTIST CANT SELL MORE THAN AZ TOGETHER. THAT WAS SOME BULL SHIT, I BET YOU AND 3 OF YOUR NIGGAS AINT GOT WHAT 4 OF THE TOP BAY ARTIS MONEY, BITCHES, WEED OR TIGHT WHIPS. SO STOP SAYING EAST COAST RAPPERS CAN DO, NIGGA WHAT CAN YOU DO. HOLLA BACK I LOVE TO SPEAK ON SHIT LIKE THIS.

D

Deadly Game

I dunno exactly how Bo feels about Master P but i do think that P helped him and other Nor Cal artists become what they are today...so what if he didnt continue to help them....shit a nigga dont owe em (unless there is a contract stating he does) he moved bacc to NO and made his empire....if he could do it then so can Bo and anyone else.....

and i agree with dude above.....east coast rappers can go platinum in NY alone due to the mass population there.....

i have to disagree wit whoever said that 50 dont give a fucc about Yuk he aint on his level.....Yuk is close enough to 50's level.....he might not have as many units sold....but his shits harder and he has gone platinum......Bo is gettin up there too....its time for eastcoast artists ta recognize the real.....

Jun 24, 2002
Re: C.F.D.T. read... In all due respect

H. HEATED said:
As long as Master P is selling units, whether from old releases or new releases he hasnt fell off yet. He fell off in your eyes because of the style of rap you like. Understand this "Life does go on beyond the siccness" and just because people are still stuck in 1996, that doesnt mean that the whole world is or thinks that way. People who fall off, arent featured on Camron's albums.
People who fall off do not have their on Tv show on Nickelodeon,
People who fall off dont sit on a 350 million dollar empire.
People who fall of dont have Clothing lines that sell...etc...etc..etc..
i just meant musically! his music is awful these days! i mean like oohh wee of whatever it was! and he ain't selling much as he used to! and no limit tank seems wrecked! and here in europe master p hasn't been superpopular ever.. i'm sorry if master p's your favourite artist but you gotta see that he ain't the same. same with snoop nowadays his music is lazy nonsense. money does that to some people and it's a shame! i would like to hear a new time for 187 but i get make um say ugghh part 7! or i would love to see new hungry and hard snoop but i get beautiful.. if your records starts to sound like all-filler with no new ideas i ain't buying that shit even if you was P, snoop, cube or c-bo or whoever! feel me?

and to that life goes on beyond siccness part: my bay area records are mostly after -96 because before that the beats were mostly boring and same on every record! i love the new bay sound like yuks new album and e-40s new album that's popping! i like street rap with a little party twist or all-out gangsta shit! that super sicc doesn't appeal to me..

michael jackson has money too don't you think he fell off? eddie murphy still puts out some wack movies out don't you think he has fell off? and i never haven't seen any of those NL clothing lines. except on adverts in rap pages and honestly they looked cheap!

these are just my opinions!
and i'm sorry but i think that cam'ron has fell of too!

Nov 2, 2002
Re: Re: C.F.D.T. read... In all due respect

C.F.D.T said:
i just meant musically! his music is awful these days! i mean like oohh wee of whatever it was! and he ain't selling much as he used to! and no limit tank seems wrecked! and here in europe master p hasn't been superpopular ever.. i'm sorry if master p's your favourite artist but you gotta see that he ain't the same. same with snoop nowadays his music is lazy nonsense. money does that to some people and it's a shame! i would like to hear a new time for 187 but i get make um say ugghh part 7! or i would love to see new hungry and hard snoop but i get beautiful.. if your records starts to sound like all-filler with no new ideas i ain't buying that shit even if you was P, snoop, cube or c-bo or whoever! feel me?

and to that life goes on beyond siccness part: my bay area records are mostly after -96 because before that the beats were mostly boring and same on every record! i love the new bay sound like yuks new album and e-40s new album that's popping! i like street rap with a little party twist or all-out gangsta shit! that super sicc doesn't appeal to me..

michael jackson has money too don't you think he fell off? eddie murphy still puts out some wack movies out don't you think he has fell off? and i never haven't seen any of those NL clothing lines. except on adverts in rap pages and honestly they looked cheap!

these are just my opinions!
and i'm sorry but i think that cam'ron has fell of too!
Whatever Captain Jack. There is no point in me educating you whatsoever! have a cup of tea and a biscotti my friend and listen to the sweet sounds of David Bowie or Iggy Pop.
ta ta!!!

Jul 26, 2003
www.geocities.com
Re: Re: C.F.D.T. read... In all due respect

C.F.D.T said:
i just meant musically! his music is awful these days! i mean like oohh wee of whatever it was! and he ain't selling much as he used to! and no limit tank seems wrecked! and here in europe master p hasn't been superpopular ever.. i'm sorry if master p's your favourite artist but you gotta see that he ain't the same. same with snoop nowadays his music is lazy nonsense. money does that to some people and it's a shame! i would like to hear a new time for 187 but i get make um say ugghh part 7!

Turkish Delight anyone????
Europe this!! Europe that!!

Sit down somewhere with your Lion, witch and the wardrobe type ass!!!

Crumpet anyone????

Aug 18, 2003
H. HEATED said:
CHECKMATE WITH YOUR BITCH ASS.
SIT ON A UPSIDE DOWN STOOL.
!!You Foriegn Punk!!

Crumpet anyone?
Tea Time!!!!
LOL funny shit

but anywayz the shit bo & yuk are sayin seems like hatred 2 me.they dont even know none of the niggaz they talkin about.who did 50 snitch on?were they there when he snitched on someone?i doubt it

Jun 24, 2002
Re: YEP!

H. HEATED said:

You cant be one track minded. be open.
You stated that on your earlier post and now you are coming with all this bullshit! sayin some clichès about england. genaralizing the continent as something england might be! to your knowledge there's a whole world outside your fantasy island and if you're stick to there i'm sorry but don't tell other people to be open minded when you couldn't be open minded even if someone splits your wig..

Jun 24, 2002
H. HEATED said:
CHECKMATE WITH YOUR BITCH ASS.
SIT ON A UPSIDE DOWN STOOL.
!!You Foriegn Punk!!

Crumpet anyone?
Tea Time!!!!
you better CHECK yourself MATE!
please tell what does foriegn mean? is it some new slang that even E-40 doesn't know yet?
earlier you said that you won't even bother educating me but please do cause you seem like real professor!
you got some issues for real getting mad like that when someone doesn't like master p nowadays..