REAL TALK ON THA ISSUE BO AND YUK DISSN 50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
TITE BEAT
AND BO AND YUK RIPED FIFTY A NEW AZZ

BUT NO PROOF ON THAT SNITCH SHIT

IF THAT NIGGA 50 SAYING THIS AND THAT BUT HOOD SHIT IN HIS RECORDZ ITZ COO BUT IF HE GOSE PUBLIC AND SAY SHIT HEZ A SNITCH

LIKE ONE DUDE SAID ON THA POST IN THIS FORUM

OH HE WENT TO THA MEDIA WTF U THINK HIS RECORD IZ NIGGA MEDIA

50 JUST SAY SHIT LIKE IT IZ NIGGA REPECT IT OR NOT THAT NIGGA TOLD ON HIS SELF ALL HE USE TO DO IS SELL CRACC

2-PAC USE TO SPILL THA BEANS ON JUST ABOUT EVERY RECORD
YEAH BIGGIE SHOT ME WTF

NIGGAZ WASENT TELLING PAC KEEP THAT HOE SHIT TO YO SELF LET THAT CE THA WORD ON THA STREET NOT NATIONALLY KNOW
HELL NAW

ON THA RECORD NIGGAZ BRING HEAT TO THEM SELFZ WHEN THEY TALK BOUT THA SHIT THEY DO AND IF IT AINT GOT NUTHING TO DO WIT YOU OR THA ONEZ YOU LOVE THEN IT AINT YOUR BUSSINISS

ITZ FUNNY HOW J-PRINCE COO WIT FUCC AZZ MURDER INC DONT LIKE THEM BITCH AZZ NIGGA SO I AINT ALL COO WIT RAP-A-LOT
EVENTHOUGH I SAPPORT THEY ARTIST LIKE YUK-MEEZY

AND IT FUNNY HOW YUK AND BO DONT LIKE JA AND TALKS SHIT BOUT THAT NIGGA AND MASTER P RIDEN FOR RAP A LOT AND RAP-A-LOT FUCC WITH BOTH UM I DONT KNOW FO SURE IF J FUCC WIT P ANYMORE BUT ON THA REALEST NIGGAZ DOWN SOUTH IT HAD BASTARD-P ON THERE AND SHIT SO UMMMM MAYCE J PRINCE DO THINK MASTER-P IS ONE OF THA REALEST DOWN SOUTH

AND THEN THEY HAVE THA REALEST ON BOTH THEY ALBUMZ

OK YUK YA MY BOY WITH THIS RAP SHIT FO SHO BUT KNOW IT TIME TO STICC YA FOOT IN YA MOUTH

ON THA SICCNESS INTERVIEW YOU WERE CLOWNING NIGGAZ
WHO COPY'Z PAC IMAGE AND STYLE
AND THATZ THA REALEST TO THA FULLEST THAT NIGGA COULD SOUND LIKE PAC ALL HE WANT

THAT DONT MEAN THAT NIGGA GOTTA RAP EXACTLY LIKE PAC

THA METAPHORES, WE GON RIDE, MAKAVILI THA DON HE SAY AND SHIT ON YOUR ALBUM THAT SHIT AINT ORIGINAL NIGGA
THATZ PAC NIGGA REAL CHOP HOMIE HIS PATTERNS ARE ALL PAC AND HE BITES PAC WAY HARDER THAN JA RULE

AND THEN YA GOT SNAKE AZZ NIGGAZ ON YA SHIT (kurupt)<--BITCH AZZ NIGGA TRATOR AZZ NIGGA

WOULD YOU WANT THAT NIGGA ON THE REGIME AND THEN SWITCH ON YO AZZ AND SAY OH IM A RIDE WIT JA CUZ WE COO KNOW AFTER MY BITCH AZZ CRIED AND TRY TO MASH ON THAT NIGGA AND IRV WHEN I GOT HEARD BROKEN OVA THAT BITCH FOXY THAT SUCCA AZZ NIGGA YO SONG MODLE CHICCZ SHOULD OF HAD ( kuruptz) BITCH AZZ NAME ALL OVER IT

LAST SHIT ON THA RECORD CUZ I CAN GO ON

TO CE A REAL NIGGA YA GOT TA FUCC WITH ONLY REAL NIGGAZ AND THEY AINT ENOUGH OF UM IN THA WORLD TO START YA OWN ARMY HALF AZZ NIGGA DONT COUNT YOU KNOW WHO YOU FUCC
WIT AND YOU ARE WHO YOU FUCC WIT AND YOU CANT TAKE BOTH SIDEZ

IMA CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO BO SHIT YUK'S SHIT IM A FAN AND DOWN IN THA SOUTH I CANT ESCAPE FIFTYZ SHIT BUT IM NOT ALL THAT A FAN OF THAT NIGGAZ SHIT SO I DONT HELP HIM SELL UNITZ

I HELP MY WESTCOAST NIGGAZ I SAPPORT YALLZ SHIT TO THA FULLEST PUT NIGGA ON WHO DONT KNOW BOUT YOU

SO KEEP THAT SHIT REAL HOMIE ITZ THA R.N.A WAY OF LIFE

Sep 18, 2003
westcoastmafiarecords.com
bg taz loc said:
TITE BEAT
AND BO AND YUK RIPED FIFTY A NEW AZZ

BUT NO PROOF ON THAT SNITCH SHIT

IF THAT NIGGA 50 SAYING THIS AND THAT BUT HOOD SHIT IN HIS RECORDZ ITZ COO BUT IF HE GOSE PUBLIC AND SAY SHIT HEZ A SNITCH

LIKE ONE DUDE SAID ON THA POST IN THIS FORUM

OH HE WENT TO THA MEDIA WTF U THINK HIS RECORD IZ NIGGA MEDIA

50 JUST SAY SHIT LIKE IT IZ NIGGA REPECT IT OR NOT THAT NIGGA TOLD ON HIS SELF ALL HE USE TO DO IS SELL CRACC

2-PAC USE TO SPILL THA BEANS ON JUST ABOUT EVERY RECORD
YEAH BIGGIE SHOT ME WTF

NIGGAZ WASENT TELLING PAC KEEP THAT HOE SHIT TO YO SELF LET THAT CE THA WORD ON THA STREET NOT NATIONALLY KNOW
HELL NAW

ON THA RECORD NIGGAZ BRING HEAT TO THEM SELFZ WHEN THEY TALK BOUT THA SHIT THEY DO AND IF IT AINT GOT NUTHING TO DO WIT YOU OR THA ONEZ YOU LOVE THEN IT AINT YOUR BUSSINISS

ITZ FUNNY HOW J-PRINCE COO WIT FUCC AZZ MURDER INC DONT LIKE THEM BITCH AZZ NIGGA SO I AINT ALL COO WIT RAP-A-LOT
EVENTHOUGH I SAPPORT THEY ARTIST LIKE YUK-MEEZY

AND IT FUNNY HOW YUK AND BO DONT LIKE JA AND TALKS SHIT BOUT THAT NIGGA AND MASTER P RIDEN FOR RAP A LOT AND RAP-A-LOT FUCC WITH BOTH UM I DONT KNOW FO SURE IF J FUCC WIT P ANYMORE BUT ON THA REALEST NIGGAZ DOWN SOUTH IT HAD BASTARD-P ON THERE AND SHIT SO UMMMM MAYCE J PRINCE DO THINK MASTER-P IS ONE OF THA REALEST DOWN SOUTH

AND THEN THEY HAVE THA REALEST ON BOTH THEY ALBUMZ

OK YUK YA MY BOY WITH THIS RAP SHIT FO SHO BUT KNOW IT TIME TO STICC YA FOOT IN YA MOUTH

ON THA SICCNESS INTERVIEW YOU WERE CLOWNING NIGGAZ
WHO COPY'Z PAC IMAGE AND STYLE
AND THATZ THA REALEST TO THA FULLEST THAT NIGGA COULD SOUND LIKE PAC ALL HE WANT

THAT DONT MEAN THAT NIGGA GOTTA RAP EXACTLY LIKE PAC

THA METAPHORES, WE GON RIDE, MAKAVILI THA DON HE SAY AND SHIT ON YOUR ALBUM THAT SHIT AINT ORIGINAL NIGGA
THATZ PAC NIGGA REAL CHOP HOMIE HIS PATTERNS ARE ALL PAC AND HE BITES PAC WAY HARDER THAN JA RULE

AND THEN YA GOT SNAKE AZZ NIGGAZ ON YA SHIT (kurupt)<--BITCH AZZ NIGGA TRATOR AZZ NIGGA

WOULD YOU WANT THAT NIGGA ON THE REGIME AND THEN SWITCH ON YO AZZ AND SAY OH IM A RIDE WIT JA CUZ WE COO KNOW AFTER MY BITCH AZZ CRIED AND TRY TO MASH ON THAT NIGGA AND IRV WHEN I GOT HEARD BROKEN OVA THAT BITCH FOXY THAT SUCCA AZZ NIGGA YO SONG MODLE CHICCZ SHOULD OF HAD ( kuruptz) BITCH AZZ NAME ALL OVER IT

LAST SHIT ON THA RECORD CUZ I CAN GO ON

TO CE A REAL NIGGA YA GOT TA FUCC WITH ONLY REAL NIGGAZ AND THEY AINT ENOUGH OF UM IN THA WORLD TO START YA OWN ARMY HALF AZZ NIGGA DONT COUNT YOU KNOW WHO YOU FUCC
WIT AND YOU ARE WHO YOU FUCC WIT AND YOU CANT TAKE BOTH SIDEZ

IMA CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO BO SHIT YUK'S SHIT IM A FAN AND DOWN IN THA SOUTH I CANT ESCAPE FIFTYZ SHIT BUT IM NOT ALL THAT A FAN OF THAT NIGGAZ SHIT SO I DONT HELP HIM SELL UNITZ

I HELP MY WESTCOAST NIGGAZ I SAPPORT YALLZ SHIT TO THA FULLEST PUT NIGGA ON WHO DONT KNOW BOUT YOU

SO KEEP THAT SHIT REAL HOMIE ITZ THA R.N.A WAY OF LIFE
fa show keep it real my nig, 100 stay fuccin with the loc cuz we are the truth of the streets homie and we will go down repin it to the fullist!

Aug 25, 2003
Fisr Off Master P is a beast, something tells me that hes a reala based on the actons of his brother. THats more then I can say for some of these rappers running around with other rappers names on their lips like they want to suck their dick. Handle shit between the two not in a record. Its safe on the side of wax but in the streets lurk demons far beyond anyones thoughts or visions. Epidemic continues to have respect for those making tight music. But instead of making 4 or 5 cds dissing someone that you obviously love go tot he street and complete what needs to be done. Fuck what people think of me I do and say what I want.

Epidemic

Apr 26, 2002
P is a beast..lol..woodoowoo..lol put yo gameface on....lol...how his brotha who are younger and got mo street credit than him probably ..highly doubted...how they actions gone speak for him..P been to college and all that not saying a nigga who went to college cant have street credit but he probably did his but cuzz is 40 now we aint gone believe that he still in the streets and slanging come on with it....he aint got C-Murders back he doing tv shows with his son...he treating him like P-Shitty doing Shyne that not family love...

Aug 25, 2003
I dont know I heard an interview where he holds his brother down and I dont know the man. But Ill say this Ice Cream man 99 ways to die and the Ghettos trying to kill me were all tight. And better then any of Bo's albums.

Epidemic

Jan 24, 2003
once again your opinion is some shit. p is wack and always will be i never bought a no limit cd. the shit had its time and it was in everybodys stereo, but i never stopped liking bo or the westcoast. bo loc is the king of gangsta rap nobody did it better or does it better than him.

he stayed in and out of jail for shit, and still sold records. and he goes down in rap history for being jailed for his lyrics (187 on a D.A.) so pull out your rap magazines and news articles and educate yourself on the realist nigga in the rap game BIG C-BO.

Aug 25, 2003
^^^ You wanna talk abou the realest gangster in rap. Lest talk about Mc Eiht who by far is better then C-Bo could ever in his entire rap career. And Bo getting jailed just meant that he was an idiot. Just because Bo is in jail doesnt mean he is real. X-Raided is realer then Bo so does that mean that X-Raided is better and is realer? No it means that they were both stupid for getting locked up when they could have prevented it. And besides Tech N9NE would eat C-Bo up lyrically. And wait till c-murder makes his cd after release from prison. Youll be saying damn C-murder is cold. And after PRoject pat gets free oh its over never heard Murder Robbers did you well be prepared. So in the end I ll say that when C-Bo raps even half as good as the above people I mentioned then it will be cool. Until then I dont bump his new cds because they have no substance.

Epidemic

Jan 24, 2003
i never said he was hard because he was in jail, i said he still sold records records while being in and out of jail. and he is the hardest, cause niggas aint never said nothin sideways to or about bo on no cd, and he has dissed many, so that tells me dont nobody want to see bo-loc, on wax or in the streets, he has much respect for what he has done in his life wheather if its been dumb shit or some real shit. c-murder aint sellin records, project pat aint sellin records, pimp c aint sellin records and they r all in jail, and i dont think none of them r n because of a cd they made, so even the law fears c-bo they want him locked up(187 on a D.A.) (so when they pull u over shoot'em in the face yall)
and mc 8 ha ha, any time you go on the tavis smiley show is when you stop being gangsta jeh.
oh yeah stop leaving killa tay out cause hes gonna take the crown when bo retires all he has to do is put out a cd.

im sorry i left out raided he does move units out the pen, and hell yeah he is deffinately real.
holla back.

what up steve-o

Jun 9, 2003
Fuck it

50 Cent is aiight not the best but if he´s a snitch 90% of the rappers in the game are snitches , if he´s not a snitch then they´re still about 40 % Snitchez in the game .
I just try to say there are bigger snitches in the game than 50 !!!

Fuck Ja Rule , Fuck P Diddy , Fuck Jay-Z , and Fuck all these wannbe thugs living at their mamas house somewhere in the hills !!!

The street got another game the industry just copy that shit but the hood will always be the hood .
Fuck it my opinion keep on doing what you do BO

Jun 28, 2003
lol @ master p rippin bo...

that shit aint goin on and neva will...master p is a westcoast sellout...bounced from the west and tried to play it off like he was in the south the whole time....said his first album was ghettos tryin to kill me what a woof ticket azz nigga...like bo said "you went from richmond to new orleans niggah thats 41510 not 41504"

bo and yuk are the hardest in the west fuck a big bow wow poop dogg flippin steelos like lightswitches goin from nuthin but a g-thang to baton rouge she-thang to mr big crip pimp haha Whutthafuck...

bo and yuk keepin the westcoast boat floatin nuthin but spects to them, west coast mafia and the luniz....

"i run from seattle to dayton wit my lasso,
karl holton to paso,
new folsom to avenal,
29th st to avalon,
long beach comton watts,
e-c's and magnums,
3-57 ghostown and pomona
hoovers and 6-0'z the rest betta get ghost"

Nov 2, 2002
YEP!

EpidemicReborn said:
Fisr Off Master P is a beast, something tells me that hes a reala based on the actons of his brother. THats more then I can say for some of these rappers running around with other rappers names on their lips like they want to suck their dick. Handle shit between the two not in a record. Its safe on the side of wax but in the streets lurk demons far beyond anyones thoughts or visions. Epidemic continues to have respect for those making tight music. But instead of making 4 or 5 cds dissing someone that you obviously love go tot he street and complete what needs to be done. Fuck what people think of me I do and say what I want.

Epidemic
Thats fa real my nigg. I met t that nigga Master P twice when he was in Cali, I was about 13-14 at the time. You right, He a gangsta homie, he a real nigga. thats the way he came at me, he was cool. Niggaz is just mad and upset that P bounced back and got that good money, P showed luv to niggaz in the bay, you cant say he didnt. He fucks with Lynch, and Jt the bigga figga, he's also put niggaz on soundtracks, Westcoast bad boyz, featured on albums, and put out STEADY MOBBIN.
What else do you want the man to do. He cant stick around the bay all his life or stick around the same niggaz, Master P has a Family, he has a 350 million dollar empire, he got alot of shit to lose. And he's right about what he said in that interview..
Alot of bay rappers i knew back then have really not matured and are still doing the same shit. In all due respect... Ya'll should be happy and be blessed that you had the opportunity to work with the man. I hear cats say.. he didnt take the bay with him....
Thats not what he is supposed to do, You need to do that on your own. He did what he did fa ya'll and if ya'll didnt do well thats on ya'll.
I see people like E-40, JT THE BIGGA, C-BO, STEADY MOBBIN, BROTHA LYNCH HUNG STILL DOIN MUSIC AND THOSE GUYS SHOULD BE BLESSED THAT THEY ARE STILL ABLE TO MAKE RECORDS AND SELL UNITS IN THE GAME. You cant do nothin but love P. People clown cause he's on Nickelodeon with Romeo,
and he's this and he's that.. theres no such thing in p selling out, he just knew it was time to grow up and try new things thats all.
You cant be one track minded. be open.

May 13, 2002
yea but he shady...hella folks left NL cuz p aint pay them or somethin

steady mobbn made that one diss track...i know a few others left cuz p aint did em right

Nov 2, 2002
Alott of rappers left No limit because of misunderstandings. Everybody got paid, everybody ate, and lived cool.
They wasnt understanding why P was gett'n all the money and they was gett'n a small piece. P owns Nolimit and whatever stores or ventures he opens outside the label, The artists have no claim on that whatsoever. If the artists is broke, thats they fault, instead of tryna ball all out like master p, they should have invested they money like master p so they could actually live like him and spend money like its nothin. With them its the same ol industry bullshit that artists think. Gimme a million, i'll spend it all, then i'll ask for another million dollars? they can afford it? what a big company?
Alot of rappers were really discharged, but yeah sum left.

Mac-went to jail over a stupid murder charge

Big-Ed-didnt ever really do nothing but appear on peoples shit, besides his one time album that didnt do nothin.

Kane & Abel-fucked they groove off by tryna sell dope with all that money they was making off a music, it was making p look bad, like he was involved too.

Mystikal- said he was gettin paid. He just wanted to open up to a diferent audience and be more commercial.

Mr. Serv-on-Felt he should have the same things P had, but he didnt work for it. He left No limit after 2 succesfull albums, tryed it on his own, and realized everybody aint fit to be a C.E.O./ARTIST

Soulja Slim-Was in & out of jail. During the 504 boyz album, they had no material by soulja slim, so in an effort to keep his name out there they used his recycled verse on they hit single, by the time he got out of jail, he went back. guess what for? DOPE!!

Mia-x- had family issues and took a break, she's still on the team.
All those other acts like full blooded, gambino family, prime suspects... etc.
were niggaz from the hood P tryed to put on, but just didnt work out.
Some left cause they felt the tank was sinking since cash money came along. It didnt sink, it was on a hiatus for a minute.
Check billboards on the New 504 boyz album, its movin units!
You cant make the next man, as hungry as you. And you cant make someone see the vision and the direction you heading in.
Alot of People arent with Getlow records anymore, Or G-note records, or a handful of other labels. it's just the game.

Jun 24, 2002
epidemic- why you came to WCM forum if you gonna talk shit about WCM founder C-bo??
not tryin to fuck with ya just askin coz i'm confused..
and whoever started this thread i couldn't understand half of that shit.. maybe you shouldn't have skipped those english classes..

P has fell the fuck off! after he went big his and whole no limits music became garbage (there could some tight songs!) all the covers looked same with those computer made riches and beats by the pound couldn't provide tight beats for everyone. they had like 3 albums a week out so how in the fuck are gonna keep that shit poppin? back up off me is one of the hardest songs ever in my opinion and ice cream man is a tight album. but i think that P came to a point like "i'm P whatever i put out it's gon go gold" and that thinkin fucked the no limit up!

c-bo is cool he only has too many songs on his albums!! but he is not lyrically the greatest. and i'm not sure why he picked 50 because like someone said lots of these rap dudes is snitches and wack too. but i'm sure he had his reasons. and i think this is the first time that aftermath/shady camp hadn't had dis songs back all over the web (i'm not sure though!) so maybe they really is scared of bo and wcm..

yuk is one my favourites but he could leave that P rest in pile of money coz like i said he has fell off! yuk keepin it fly 24-7!!

Nov 2, 2002
C.F.D.T. read... In all due respect

As long as Master P is selling units, whether from old releases or new releases he hasnt fell off yet. He fell off in your eyes because of the style of rap you like. Understand this "Life does go on beyond the siccness" and just because people are still stuck in 1996, that doesnt mean that the whole world is or thinks that way. People who fall off, arent featured on Camron's albums.
People who fall off do not have their on Tv show on Nickelodeon,
People who fall off dont sit on a 350 million dollar empire.
People who fall of dont have Clothing lines that sell...etc...etc..etc..