REAL TALK ON THA ISSUE BO AND YUK DISSN 50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
damn whats up with this fuck jay z shit, sayin he tryna be a gangster and and he live with his mom, just dont talk if u dont know shit

Jay Z was pushin hella crack in the marcy projects, that fool aint no wannabe, he done the real shit and now hes livin like a baller, and he aint even sayin hes gonna shoot hella people still. his recent shit is all the truth

quit hatin

Jun 25, 2002
damn whats up with this fuck jay z shit, sayin he tryna be a gangster and and he live with his mom, just dont talk if u dont know shit

Jay Z was pushin hella crack in the marcy projects, that fool aint no wannabe, he done the real shit and now hes livin like a baller, and he aint even sayin hes gonna shoot hella people still. his recent shit is all the truth

quit hatin

Every gangsta rapper tells on themself...if not directly then on some sidewayz shit. Thats 90% percent of gangsta rap..."i shoot mufuckas...im strapped and im on parole....i smoke weed all day....i push birds...i slang crack....i bang....my gang...my hood....i jack fools....im in the pen shankin fools...." i mean even the flossing gangsta rappers are like " i push bentleys cuz im flippin weight...i push birds state to state...i got the south amrican plug...im like scarface and im ballin..." i mean for real.. i love tha gangsta rappers but thats mostly what it is...name one gangsta rapper that doesnt incriminate himself in anyway to any crime or by threatening anyone and ill show you a gangsta rapper that doesnt sell records...Not saying that its cool but it is what it is...thats just the way the genre is right now...just my 2 cents...one love WCM...

Aug 12, 2002
i didn't mean to turn this into shit talkin topic,sorry for that. i just got little HEATED. it's all good.

i aint the only one talkin off topic,though:cool:

Bay Bay

May 7, 2002
KAVEO408 said:
Every gangsta rapper tells on themself...if not directly then on some sidewayz shit. Thats 90% percent of gangsta rap..."i shoot mufuckas...im strapped and im on parole....i smoke weed all day....i push birds...i slang crack....i bang....my gang...my hood....i jack fools....im in the pen shankin fools...." i mean even the flossing gangsta rappers are like " i push bentleys cuz im flippin weight...i push birds state to state...i got the south amrican plug...im like scarface and im ballin..." i mean for real.. i love tha gangsta rappers but thats mostly what it is...name one gangsta rapper that doesnt incriminate himself in anyway to any crime or by threatening anyone and ill show you a gangsta rapper that doesnt sell records...Not saying that its cool but it is what it is...thats just the way the genre is right now...just my 2 cents...one love WCM...
^^^^ THA TRUTH

@SICCMADE ITZ NODDA POTNAH

@NOR CAL LOCC DAMN U THINK YA COULD OF POSTED THAT ONLY ONE TIME HOMIE ALSO I KNOW A LOT OF DEALERS ALL THEM AINT GANGSTA HOMIE I KNOW SUM STR8T A COLLEGE BOUND DOPE DEALERZ AND SHIT YA DONT GOTTA CE HARD TA SELL DOPE
BUT YA GOT TA CE HARD TA BANG OR GET BANGED ON

Nov 2, 2002
Th8tz Gangsta!

When rapping you are doing one of 2 things in my opinion:
You are either lying, or exaggerating the truth.
Quote me on that. I feel what Kaveo408 said.....

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
IM BACK

YUK- HE IS THE MAN...HES MAKIN CD'S..HE CAN SAY WHATEVER ABOUT WHO EVER AND THATS HIS BIZNESS...

BO- HES UNDERRATED...NEVER CAN HAVE TOO MANY SONGS ON A BO CD

P- FELL THE FUCK OFF A LONG AS TIME AGO..Y ARE WE STILL TALKIN BOUT HIM...MATTER OF FACT..WHO THE FUCK IS MASTER P?!?!?!?

50-NOT MY FLAVA...

ALL YALL- TALKIN TOO MUCH ABOUT SHYT THAT HAS NUTHIN TO DO WITH NUTHIN...ITS OUT..ITS SAID....NUTHINS CHANGIN...NO ONE CARES...AND IF THEY DO? HOPEFULLY its CAUSE IT HAS TO DO WITH THEM DIRECTLY

MUSIC AINT MUSIC IF IT AINT EXPRESSION....IF A NIGGA HAS TO WATCH WHAT HE SAYS WHEN HE IS EXPRESSING HIMSELF...THEN WHY EVEN MAKE THE MUSIC?

MORE OF MZTHICK