RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL what a latent faggot EDJ @EDJ is. I only read the first couple of pages but EDJ you strike me as an uneducated ignorant moron who prides himself on his prison lifestyle and obsesses about homosexuals and homosexual behavior.

Question for you: do you think prison rape is homosexual or simply a power play? And if you condone prison rape as a power play then you are a latent homosexual. Get with the program faggot.
WHO THE FUK IS YOU? IF YOU DIDN'T READ EVERYTHANg THEN YOU HAVE NO REASON COMMENTIN'. YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND THIS POST PROBABLY OLDER THAN YOU. SO SAVE YOUR CHILD LIKE ANTICS AND ANSWER THE QUESTION. AND AN FYI, I JUST gOT OUT OF PRISON AND DON'T CONDONE N-E HOMOSEXUAL N-E-THANg.

AND FOR THE REST OF YAW,
IF YOU BEEN WITH THE SICCNESS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THIS IS AN OLD POST. AND I BROUgHT IT UP TO CATCH NEW FISH. OBVIOUSLY THE SICCNESS IS KIND OF DEAD FROM THE DAYS I REMEMBER IT. I WASN'T gONNA BRINg UP THIS OLD POST, BUT JUST SAID FUK IT...

MUCH LOVE TO THE FEW.....

May 7, 2002
^ the siccness got overly sensitive since those days loc these muthafuccas was not hear when it was the 91siccness.com so the expansion of different regions of music bought they ass hear because you can look at underground and mainstream artist from all four side of the US east west north and south so its alot of muthafuccaz that dont open there mind to whats really and have premeditated formed ideal of what they think is right and who is cool people and who is not

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^ the siccness got overly sensitive since those days loc these muthafuccas was not hear when it was the 91siccness.com so the expansion of different regions of music bought they ass hear because you can look at underground and mainstream artist from all four side of the US east west north and south so its alot of muthafuccaz that dont open there mind to whats really and have premeditated formed ideal of what they think is right and who is cool people and who is not
FUK IT MY NIgK. IT IS WHAT IT IS. I MAKE NO APOLOgIES.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHO SAID I WANTED TO BE A RAPIST? AND I JUST VENTED, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DUDE. BUT IF WHAT I SAID WERE TO BE TRUE, THEN TECHNICALLY YOU WOULD BE RIgHT. BUT I DON'T gET DOWN LIKE THAT.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
NOW I KNOW I DONE SPOKE UP ON THIS BEFORE, BUT WE HAVE NEW FOLK UP IN HERE AND I WANNA SEE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

NOW, IF YOU WERE gIVIN' A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DEFINITE ONE, OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ANNHILIATED, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RAPIST OR A FAg? AND WHY?

IF YAW DONE CHOPPED IT UP WITH ME , YAW ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I WILL gO WITH.
Here's another question. Who would you rather be friends with? Same scenario as your question.

Jul 6, 2002
Id choose not to choose, in both EDJ's scenario and Shaniac's question! Btw, for those who have never been down the pre did time before, the only people getting fucked in jail are those who display bitch assness qualities and want to be chose to be engaged in that deviant type behavior/relationship.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
NOW I KNOW I DONE SPOKE UP ON THIS BEFORE, BUT WE HAVE NEW FOLK UP IN HERE AND I WANNA SEE DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES.

NOW, IF YOU WERE gIVIN' A CHOICE AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DEFINITE ONE, OR YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS ANNHILIATED, WOULD YOU RATHER BE A RAPIST OR A FAg? AND WHY?

IF YAW DONE CHOPPED IT UP WITH ME , YAW ALREADY KNOW WHICH ONE I WILL gO WITH.
Are you attempting to insinuate that a gay-ass nutjob breaks into my home and attempts to butt fuck me? with a pistol to my families heads?

I would love to know how you concocted such a scenario.

Being from Chicago - they don't butt fuck them when they're robbing them.

Hypothetically in your scenario, I have plenty of lead .

Jul 6, 2002
EDJ @EDJ : I'd tell Em we were born to die and that we'll finish this convo on the other side once we're resurrected back to life. Now, pull the trigger and then get your necrophilia on! "Guess what daddy's brangin home for supper? Nigga nuts n guts & slabs of human meat muthafuckaz, now eat!"~Kevin Mann, Sr.