RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHEN DID I SAY I HATE FAgS? QUOTE ME CUZZ. IF YOU EVA READ N-E-THANg I EVA TYPED, YOU WOULD KNOW YOU ARE INCORRECT AND gENERALIZIN'. IT'S YOUT TYPICAL THINKIN' ABOUT HATIN' THE MESSENgER AND NOT PAYIN' ATTENTION TO THE MESSAgE. I DON'T HATE FAgS. I AM DISgUSTED BY THE ACT ITSELF. I DON'T UNDA-STAND IT OR UNDA-STAND WHY SOMEBODY WOULD BE WEAK-MINDED ENOUgH TO FALL FOR THE OKIE-DOKE. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE BORN THAT WAY, BUT A CHOICE YOU MAKE. IF THAT WAS THE CASE, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN BISEXUALITY?
AND TALKIN' BOUT RATHER BEIN' A RAPIST THAN THAT TELLS YOU THAT I DON'T ROLL LIKE THAT AND WOULD RATHER TAKE SOME PUSSY, THAN TAKE SOME DIK. I THOUgHT THAT WAS AUTOMATIC AND A "NO-BRAINER". OBVIOUSLY NOT IN HERE.

May 6, 2006
I'm sure I said this in this thread or in the original but anybody who said they'd choose to be a rapist, I hope your mothers, daughters and sisters get raped. The fact that some of yall, would be that willing to rape, proves that a lot of you are pieces of shit. Rapist is one of the lower forms of life, down there with snitches and Celine Dion.
undercover fag

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^WHEN DID I SAY I HATE FAgS? QUOTE ME CUZZ. IF YOU EVA READ N-E-THANg I EVA TYPED, YOU WOULD KNOW YOU ARE INCORRECT AND gENERALIZIN'. IT'S YOUT TYPICAL THINKIN' ABOUT HATIN' THE MESSENgER AND NOT PAYIN' ATTENTION TO THE MESSAgE. I DON'T HATE FAgS. I AM DISgUSTED BY THE ACT ITSELF. I DON'T UNDA-STAND IT OR UNDA-STAND WHY SOMEBODY WOULD BE WEAK-MINDED ENOUgH TO FALL FOR THE OKIE-DOKE. I DON'T BELIEVE YOU ARE BORN THAT WAY, BUT A CHOICE YOU MAKE. IF THAT WAS THE CASE, HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN BISEXUALITY?
AND TALKIN' BOUT RATHER BEIN' A RAPIST THAN THAT TELLS YOU THAT I DON'T ROLL LIKE THAT AND WOULD RATHER TAKE SOME PUSSY, THAN TAKE SOME DIK. I THOUgHT THAT WAS AUTOMATIC AND A "NO-BRAINER". OBVIOUSLY NOT IN HERE.
Saying "i don't hate fags" is like saying "i don't hate niggers", you can't use a derogatory term while expressing your lack of hate for someone. Doesn't work. If you're disgusted by their way of life, that's fine but you're seriously comparing being gay, to rape. That makes absolutely no fucking sense to me how you put those two together. You're willing to cause harm and traumatize another human being, just to save your ego.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^LOL. WHY YOU SAY THAT?
He's probably one of those people who believe if you're not an anti-gay, "let's go beat up a fag" kind of person, then you're gay. Or he's secretly gay and projecting.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
TIM,
BUT YOU STRESSED, "Saying "i don't hate fags" is like saying "i don't hate niggers", you can't use a derogatory term while expressing your lack of hate for someone. Doesn't work."

YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE TWO FOR ONE.
TWO, I CAN'T RESPECT THEM FOR THEY LIFESTYLE. THAT'S WHERE THE NAME COMES FROM. SHIT, IT'S EITHER THAT OR EXTERMINATE THEM. AND I AIN'T TRYIN' TO gO THERE. I DON'T gIVE A FUK. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME AND WE STRAIgHT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "If you're disgusted by their way of life, that's fine but you're seriously comparing being gay, to rape."

MORE LIKE ME ASKIN' YAW TO COMPARE AND CHOOSE. YOU KNEW WHAT MY ANSWER WAS OFF TOP. I DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE THIS THREAD. A REAL MUTHA-FUKA KNOWS WITH NO QUESTIONS. TWO EVILS OF THIS WORLD, AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I AIN'T ON TOP.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "That makes absolutely no fucking sense to me how you put those two together."

LOOK ABOVE. TWO EVILS, TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF SEX. TWO TYPES OF RAPES BASICALLY.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "You're willing to cause harm and traumatize another human being, just to save your ego."

AND RESPECT FOR SELF. AND MY SANITY. AND MY DIgNITY. AND SPIRITUALITY, ETC......

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
TIM,
BUT YOU STRESSED, "Saying "i don't hate fags" is like saying "i don't hate niggers", you can't use a derogatory term while expressing your lack of hate for someone. Doesn't work."

TWO, I CAN'T RESPECT THEM FOR THEY LIFESTYLE. THAT'S WHERE THE NAME COMES FROM. SHIT, IT'S EITHER THAT OR EXTERMINATE THEM. AND I AIN'T TRYIN' TO gO THERE. I DON'T gIVE A FUK. JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME AND WE STRAIgHT.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "If you're disgusted by their way of life, that's fine but you're seriously comparing being gay, to rape."

MORE LIKE ME ASKIN' YAW TO COMPARE AND CHOOSE. YOU KNEW WHAT MY ANSWER WAS OFF TOP. I DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE THIS THREAD. A REAL MUTHA-FUKA KNOWS WITH NO QUESTIONS. TWO EVILS OF THIS WORLD, AND I'LL BE DAMNED IF I AIN'T ON TOP.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "That makes absolutely no fucking sense to me how you put those two together."

LOOK ABOVE. TWO EVILS, TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF SEX. TWO TYPES OF RAPES BASICALLY.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "You're willing to cause harm and traumatize another human being, just to save your ego."

AND RESPECT FOR SELF. AND MY SANITY. AND MY DIgNITY. AND SPIRITUALITY, ETC......

Yes both terms can be compared because both mean hate and have the same intent when used.

Two evils? How is two dudes fucking evil? Or a type of rape? I don't get what you're trying to say.

You asked if people would rather be gay or a rapist, gay meaning that they prefer the same sex. So that means you'd be into gay sex. So you wouldn't have a problem with it because you'd be gay. Now if you said "would you rather be forced to fuck a guy or rape a girl" that'd make more sense.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
EDJ said:

the same can be said by people who hate a certain ethnicity, in this case, as mentioned, blacks. :rolleyes:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
im not comparing the two GROUP of people, necessarily, im comparing what YOU said to what people sometimes SAY about races they dont like.

racist people dont like other races for their lifestyle, so they created racial slurs for them. and people think that they should exterminate that race. and then they say well, as long as they stay away (in ghettos, or in other parts other country), then im good.