RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Are you attempting to insinuate that a gay-ass nutjob breaks into my home and attempts to butt fuck me? with a pistol to my families heads?

I would love to know how you concocted such a scenario.

Being from Chicago - they don't butt fuck them when they're robbing them.

Hypothetically in your scenario, I have plenty of lead .

NO. I'M ASKIN' A HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION AND PAINTIN' A SCENARIO WHERE YOU'RE FORCED TO CHOOSE. NOW CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION(AND FOR THE RECORD, YOU HAVE NO LEAD AND N-E WEAPON YOU MIgHT HAVE IS UNREACHABLE.)

SO FOE TWIN,
YOU JUST gONNA LET THE FOO' KILL YOUR FAM?

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So you're asking if you'd fuck your family members or take it up the ass to save their lives? What kinda faggot are you

FYI there's already a legal precedent for this, and you will go to jail for rape no matter if a gunman forced you to do it or not. So its basically a choice between going to prison, being a faggot, or dieing. Since going to prison is for gay homosexual faggots I'd rather just die.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WHAT KIND OF FAg ARE YOU? ANSWER THE QUESTION AND QUIT TRYIN' TO gENERALIZE AND STEREOTYPE(IT REALLY MAKES YOU LOOK IgNORANT AND SQUARE-BEARISH AT THE SAME DAMN TIME).

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
EDJ @EDJ Why is this question so important to you? And why the fuck have you been at this shit for 12 years? LOL

Are you really a faggot rapist and can't decide weather to go 100% faggot or 100% rapist so you need the siccness opinions?

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I think he just wants to weed out who the homosexuals are in case he ever decided to come out the closet. He's just been goin about this in an indirect manner for the past 12 years.
OOOOOWWWWEEEEEEE.......... YOU CAUgHT ME LOL... ANSWER THE QUESTION OR SHUT THE FUK UP.

COAT HANgA STRANgLA, YOU SAID, " EDJ @EDJ Why is this question so important to you?"
NOT THAT IMPORTANT TO ME PERSONALLY. THIS IS A NO BRAINER TO ME. TO A LOT OF PEOPLE, THEY JUST CAN'T DECIDE AND THAT REALLY SURPRISED ME.

THEN YOU STRESSED, "And why the fuck have you been at this shit for 12 years?"

ACTUALLY I DISAPPEARED FOR YEARS AND I ALWAYS REMEMBERED THIS TOPIC. SO DECIDED TO BRINg IT UP SINCE THE SICCNESS IS DAMN NEAR DEAD. I PROMISE YOU I CAN BRINg UP SO MANY OLD TOPICS UP AND FLOOD THE SICCNESS AND HAVE YOU NEW BOOTY'S CRYIN' WONDERIN' HOW I FOUND THE TIME.

THEN YOU BLASPHEMOUSLY CAME WITH SOME SARCASTIC BULLSHIT ASKIN' CONDESCENDINgLY, "Are you really a faggot rapist and can't decide weather to go 100% faggot or 100% rapist so you need the siccness opinions?"

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID? WHY WOULD I VALIDATE YOUR UNFOUNDED ASSUMPTIVE SUgKESTIVE QUESTION WITH A RESPONSE? IT'S LIKE ME ASKIN', "DOES YOUR MOM AND DAD KNOW YOUR gAY?" I ASKED A QUESTION THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE FIND OFFENSIVE TO PROVOKE THOUgHT IN THE PLACE IT'S ESPECIALLY FOR. AND FOR THE RECORD, I AIN'T THE ONE THAT ALWAYS BROUgHT THIS TOPIC BAK UP. gO FIgURE.