RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WELL,
THIS QUESTION WAS BROUgHT UP BEFORE, SO IT'S REALLY OLD TO ME. WHY I ASKED IT AgAIN? FOR THE REASON THAT THIS NEW PEPSI gENERATION ARE DESENSITIZED TO HOMO'S. THEY SEE IT ON T.V AND THINK IT'S ALRIgHT. I JUST WANTED OPINIONS AND TO SEE WHERE FOO'S HEAD IS AT. BUT ORIgINALLY I gOT THE IDEA OFF A RHYME I WROTE A LONg TIME AgO, TALKIN' BOUT FUCCEN BITCHES, SAYIN' :

SO I ATTAK LIKE A CAT,IT DOESN'T WORK, IT'S A DRAg/
CAUSE I'D RATHER BE A RAPIST ,THAN A MUTHA-FUCCIN' FAg/
BUT I CHILL AND LET HER COME WITH HER MIND STRAIgHT/
SHIT I KIND OF HATE, BUT IT'S BETTER THAN A BLIND DATE/-------EDJ(SEXICAN)

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm sure I said this in this thread or in the original but anybody who said they'd choose to be a rapist, I hope your mothers, daughters and sisters get raped. The fact that some of yall, would be that willing to rape, proves that a lot of you are pieces of shit. Rapist is one of the lower forms of life, down there with snitches and Celine Dion.

Mar 25, 2005
Tim said:
I'm sure I said this in this thread or in the original but anybody who said they'd choose to be a rapist, I hope your mothers, daughters and sisters get raped. The fact that some of yall, would be that willing to rape, proves that a lot of you are pieces of shit. Rapist is one of the lower forms of life, down there with snitches and Celine Dion.
SO I GUESS YOU HOPING SOMEONES MOTHER OR DAUGHTER GETS RAPED WOULD MAKE YOU A PEICE OF SHIT ALSO RIGHT?

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
FUCCED UP WISHFUL THINKIN' TIM. YOU WORSER THAN A RAPIST WISHIN' SOMEBODY'S PEOPLE gET RAPED. YOU JUST SPREADIN' HATE WHICH PRODUCES MORE HATE.
Yeah and talking about how much you hate "fags" and would rather be a rapist than a fag is not hateful at all. :rolleyes: