Rap gettin a blacc eye!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

AM FEELEN YOU ON THAT LYCNH! RAP IS GETTIN A BLACC EYE, LIKE I SAID IN A POST ON 91-SICCNESS, ARTISTS LIKE NELLY ARE SELLIN SO MUCH COZ THEY TALKIN BOUT SHIT ERRBODY LIKES YA KNO. I MEAN THAT SONG AIR FORCE ONES, IN MY OPINION MOST PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO THAT SONG COZ OF THE LYRICS OR HOW HARD HE CAME ON THE TRACK, THEY LISTENEN TO IT COZ ITS BOUT AIR FORCE ONES, AND THEY EITHER OWN OR LIKE AIR FORCE ONES YA KNOW WAT I MEAN.

ALL MAINSTREEM IS, IS POPULAR SHIT, MONEY CARS HOES JEWLERY. TO ME IF YOU DONT SING BOUT THAT SHIT AND STILL SELL 100.000 UNITS. YOU GOT TALENT.

EY AN I BEEN YOUR FAN FOE A LONG TIME, I BUMP LOADED, SOTS, ILLEGTAMATI, COS AT MY COLLEGE N MOST PPL AT COLLEGE THAT KNOW ME, KNO ME AS SiKHMaDe. THEY ASK ME WAT IT MEANS N I TELL EM BOUT SICCMADE MUSIC AND SHOW EM THE ILLEGTAMATI POSTER ON MY WALL SIGNED BY LOKI (GOT IT AT THE SICCNESS BBQ, MAYBE LOKI REMMEMBERS, I HAD SIKHMADE PRINTED ON MY VISOR). THEY LISTEN TO THAT RIPGUT SHIT WHEN THEY COME TO MY ROOM, A LOT OF EM DONT LIKE IT SAYIN ITS NASTY, DUMB SHIT, BUT THEN I SEE THE SAME MUTHA FUCCAS GOIN EY DOGG WAT WAS THAT SONG WE WAS LISTENEN TO, SHIT WAS OFF THE HOOK.

MY ROOMMATE TRIES TO TELL ME THIS MUSIC IS WACC N I NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME REAL HIP HOP. N THEN ONE DAY WE WENT TO HIS HOUSE N WE HOP IN HIS CUTTY N GUESS WAT HE HAD IN HIS CD PLAYER, MUTHA FUCCA HAD MY LYNCH CD, GOIN EY DOGG PUT ON ONE MO POUND.

ANYWAYZ ALL AM TRYNA SAY IS FUCC THE HATERZ N KEEP DOIN WAT YOU DO BEST.

N AMMA BE HIGH AS FUCC SITTIN IN MY ROOM OR RIDIN WIT MA FOLKS BUMPIN YO SHIT WHENERR IT COMES OUT

OUTRO
SiKHMaDe

Nov 5, 2002
I understand you not moving baccwards to season , i guess ill never let go of that album , its just so perfect!

if i had big money i would pay you to do another season of da sicc witht the same kinda production n gangsta/cannibal lyrics

but newayz i have to say i havent heard shit from the game that ive liked in the pass 6months i hate cash money i hate eminem i hate roc-a-fella (they got weak the pass year)
the ruff ryders are boring me ,

the only thing i like any moreare old albums from sactown and a few from the bay and mobb deep is of the hook

rap is losing strength if u ask me
we need more westcoast music in the mainstream
everyone has a singer in their hooks anymore this was an obvious formula years ago and is being over done

but d-dubb is bangin in a hook so nothing against him

and the singer in DEEP DOWN on season was so bad one of my fav songs of all time

Nov 14, 2002
Need to make more songs like that one about your mother. You do cuts like that on this new album, speaking from the heart then I know it'll be off the hook. (yeah I heard that song don't think it's on any album yet hope its on lynch by inch)

fucktheworld

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
thats good look H.T.B, You know i'm runnin my company right now so I don't get out that much to even see if I got love, I come here to chop it up wit yaw, yaw show me love thats good enough for me, I feel Epidemic, yea I feel you homie, alot rappers got boost's Sometimes I get frushtraited watchin rap on TV, But then I dont worry about it no more, I neva really wanted a video,ATF I liked that yukk album "thugged out", MB3, good look homie, I can't wait to see how you homiez compare this new one to the old ones, rippa I think lil wayne bust hard, I just don't be likin his albums....holla!

Aug 7, 2002
^^aint really like cashmoney no mo i juz like dey old shit along with nolimit....anyways im anticipatin on ya album mayne good luck on ya shyt homie 1

Sep 29, 2002
@sihkmade:
damn good to hear we got us a rider like you.
long as i can find folks that like our music, than
i'll continue to vomit over tracks. OUTRO.

May 13, 2002
i agree there needs to be more westcoast rappers blowin up besides old dre an snoop

im tired of all the overrated commercial mainstream overplayed on the radio biting tupac ass mtv/bet hoggin thesource nut huggin bullshit thats mainly comin from the yeastcoast

time for the bestcoast to take over again

an there really is no one better to do that than lynch bo yuk an some other folks

anyway good lucc homie...u got hella muthafuccas bumpin your shit already an if not im sure they'll wake up after LBI drops

Oct 1, 2002
@ LYNCH

IT'S GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE SUCH A STRONG LOVE FOR THIS HERE MUSIC.....................INDEED , I FEEL YOU EARNED AND DESERVE THE TITLE OF BEING A......ARTIST. CONTINUE WITH THE CREATIVITY. AND FUCK WHAT THE WORLD BELIEVES,.......THE PSYCH WARD GOT LOVE FOR LYNCH.PERIOD.........I'M OUT

Nov 14, 2002
A LYNCH,WHO WAS ON THAT ONE SONG (WALK TO MY......) ITS OFF THAT 24 DEEP ALBUM.ITS A SINGER AND ANOTHER RAPPER. BUT ANY WAYZ I CANT STOP BUMPIN THAT TRACK!!!!!! I PUT THAT SONG ON REPEAT A PLAY IT ALL DAY!!!! THA WAY YOU PUT THAT SHIT TOGETHER IS JUST CRAZY. (YOU CAN BURN THAT HURST CAUSE IMA WALK TO MY FUNURAL). I REALLY FELL THAT SHIT. THE HOLE 24 DEEP CD IS JUST KNOCKIN. I STILL PLAY THAT SHIT TO THIS DAY. THAT AND X RAIDED FIRST CD. CLASSIC SHIT HOMIE. KEEP IT COMMIN. BIG CHILL----KILLA VALLEY ARTIST

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I always wonder why no artist out of Sactown really blow up. I mean Sac got so much artists that got a lot of talent like Lynch and Siccmade like C-bo,First Degree,X-raided,Luni Coleone and Zagg and Marvaless and a lot of others. So i just wonder why the majority of them so called rap fans didn't recognize that dope Sactown music I can't understand that. But it's not just Sactown it seems like the whole got slept on it's just stupid. In germany all they bump on the radio is east coast music I mean nothing against the east I like also sum rappers from the east coast but it's a shame that nowadays the most people just bump that wack ass mainstream shit.

May 22, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah I agree wit u MB3!^

Lynch: I'll always support your music where and when i can, it is FUCKIN hard to get ANY of your CDs in Germany or Mexico, but I still let them import and shit, then the shit costs me like $24 U.S., but I DONT GIVE A FUCK, cause your music juss tight. ILL KEEP SUPPORTIN NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT COSTS...

Yo and down here in Mexico they hardly know rap, all they know is dre and snoop, that's reall "gangsta"...ooh yeah...
And in Germany they really juss lissenin to East Coast shit, crazy fools get all CD's from Necro and east coast underground shit, but it is impossible findin Season at any store...u always have them to import it........

peace

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
yall siccmade folks jus keep doin what yall do. i'm glad that yall are starting to pick bacc up in this game. and lynch, i get frustrated as hell looking at videos too. that's why i listen to shit before i buy. the most recent cds i have bying has beeen shit from years bacc like scarface my homies and on the outside looking in by 8ball and mgj. the most recent hard album i bought was that new yukmouth. yall clowned on that muthfuccca ya heard me. i'm just bumping the c.o.s. letting that marinate and still have all of the golden oldies like loaded and sicccness in the mix too. keep doing what ya do homie. you one of the few rappers that has spit some shit that was so real it brought tears to my eyes. you tight as hell as well the rest of the siccmade fam. i'm a down south fam of this muzicc and been loving it since the 10th grade and i do share good shit with others. dont stop that real shit......

Jun 5, 2002
ay lynch i think be4 u was sayin that lynch by inch is gona be like a story thru and thru , thats a pretty original idea cant wait for this shit , only 2 cds i really been waiting on is ures and 50s so feb gona be a good month.

Jun 28, 2002
hopefully we'll figure out soon how to get these Kats to stop burning c.d's and selling them stealing the artist money or not buying the c.d at all and burning it off napster type shits