Rap gettin a blacc eye!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
How many times you buy a cash money record? After they got the mill for the deal? Me? none cuz they were makin some ol funny shit but they were get cracced off $$. At the same time when Yukk had one of the best albums I eva heard, but gettin no props far as sales like Cash Money. Thats where it all started. I remember niggaz was sayin that I should release another album like Season but these days they say they tired of hearin the same type a shit, thats why I neva move baccwards. Lynch by Inch, my feelings is it's a hard fun album to listen to, wit a lil message to it. It won't be just a album wit no effort, if we all do our albums like that, Rap can hang in there. People been sayin rap was a fad, it's up to us to bring it bacc. Wit yaw support I been livin off of this game, Dre says "Fucc rap, you ca have it bacc", I don't feel that way

I say support, but listen to it somewhere first see if it's worth it if they are a new artist, but us that are already out there wit a lil name, Yukk, Lynch, CBO, Hollow, Luni, lil wayne, Em, and hella more, we can keep it comin tight, I just gotta release more albums, raps blacc eye....ight din

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
For me Rap will never die, its not only a hobby for me its allso a way of life. I give artists all the credit in the world for doing there thing and making a living off it. I apreasheate the Under Ground Artists even more because they arnt making top doller like the artists that R' up on the radieo, This showes that the Under Ground Artists do there are more real about there raps and they come from the hart, there not doing it for the $. Alltho its nice to have the $ too tho. Im looking fowerds towerds buying your next album LYNCH, its been a long time coming. Alot of people R' saying youo cant do any better than Season Of The Siccness but im hoping you will prove them wrong!

STAY UP!

Jul 6, 2002
evildooinz.com
Thanks homie, About doin better than Season, You can't change hearts but to me this shit is better then Season, besides, I own season too, i want em both to sale, people want me to battle against my own album, lol good shit tho

Apr 26, 2002
For real, you always gotta progress, can't go backwards. You know ima swoop that shit Lynch, I know itz gonna be tight, you never disappoint me

May 10, 2002
i feel what ur sayin lynch...personally i dont wanna hear like what u did on season of the sicc...thats old shit it cant be topped, bitin down on clitoris is gettin just a lil old to be hearin about lol

May 14, 2002
i fellim on that little commet it up to yall to keep this shit alive. for the love of it and to prove everyone that rap wouldn't last was wrong. keep the siccmade musicc coming. you got my support.

H

H. T. B

@ LYNCH

I DON'T THINK YOU REALLY KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE
BEHIND YOU. HONESTLY YOU HAVE ALOT. YOU CAN SELL AS MANY RECORDS AS CASH MONEY ,HONESTLY MORE. YOU DON'T HAVE A LIL NAME OUT HERE YOUR PRETTY BIG EVERYTIME SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT MUSIC YOUR NAME GETS BROUGHT UP ABOUT HOW TIGHT YOU ARE. I FEEL THAT SEASON ALBUM I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HOW MANY TIMES I EVEN BOUGHT IT. BUT TO ME LOADED WAS EVEN BETTER BECAUSE IT SHOWED HOW YOU GREW AS A PERSON AND AN ARTIST. YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE OWN A COPY OF LOADED & SEASON EVEN 24 DEEP. IT WAS LIKE A WASHER & DRYER EVERY HOUSE HAD ONE.
WHEN IS THAT LYNCH BY THE INCH DROPPING? EVERYONE WANTS TO BUY IT. IF YOUR DISTRIBUTING IS RIGHT THAT ALBUM WILL BE PLATINUM, WATCH WHAT I TELL YOU. ALSO WHEN IS LOKI DOPPING? DUDE WAS SO SICC ON THE MIC.

E

Epidemic

Hey Lynch, rap is what is because of mainstream bullshit like Nelly and Eminem those 2 are the biggest clowns out to date. Iam whit enad I rap and I cant stand Eminem because hes fake. He never did half the shit he say he does. Lies, he diss his own mother what a bitch cat can burn for all I care. Lycnh Check out Everlast-Whiteys Revenge- Thats real spitting right there. And KRS chopped Nelly on THe Real Hip-Hop. Ive stayed down for the real underground music since day one and will continue. Lynch be cool Ill bump the new shit until the wheels fall off. My opinion is registered to me and no one else.

Epidemic

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
Lynch_Hung said:
At the same time when Yukk had one of the best albums I eva heard, but gettin no props far as sales like Cash Money.

which YUK was you talkin bout LYNCH?Thugged out??? I got that but I like THUG LORD a lil more ...

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Hey Lynch I'll always keep supporting your and your labels music. I got all of your C-bos and Yuks discs. And I'll always buy that music cause I luv it. I'll always buy your and siccmade music. I just can't wait for your new releases so keep on coming with new shit.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
I ain't gonna lie man...I don't listen 2 your music.....well ...hardcore gangster rap....but you do have a few tracks that I liked when this dude I knew was playin your album... I remember seein you on Jenny Jones years ago... All I can say is that you do have a huge following...and you can only get bigger.... I'm not sure if you do shows or anything..but i'd like 2 see you live...

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
Epidemic said:
Hey Lynch, rap is what is because of mainstream bullshit like Nelly and Eminem those 2 are the biggest clowns out to date. Iam whit enad I rap and I cant stand Eminem because hes fake.
Ok... Ummm...I don't know how you can say Eminem is "Fake" just because he says some things which are not true.... If you listen 2 ANY rap album...every rapper says something that ain't true...cause if they did everything they say they did..then every rapper and they're mother would be locked up or killed. Not only is the music entertaining (has 2 be or it would'nt sell...) but as rappers we say things like..I wanna kill her...or...something like..oh that bitch is cracked out... but thats all feelings and impressions that we give the listener 2 get an idea of what we see or feel.

Also I relate 2 eminem then any other rapper out there.... Not the drugs or shit like that...but what he says in his rhymes...alot of what he talks about ...happen 2 me...its a conection on a different level....You gotta "listen" 2 his music 2 know what i'm talkin about...Its like Lynch fans can relate 2 what he raps about... I'm not sure what he raps about...but I have 2 think it has something about killing...and gang stuff... and its that kind of person and people who are like that and feel the pain...the struggle...love or hate he raps about...You know what i'm sayin?....No disrespect is given so I hope none is taken.

-T.A.

Aug 7, 2002
i feeel wat ya sayin lynch aint nobody wanna listen to da same shit dat u did befo cuz dat shit gon be old and boring and can't neva top da old one datz a smart move though tryin somethn new with that lynch by inch i feel wat u sayin this album gon be fire...oh yeah to da dude dat talked bout eminem... speakin bout eminem he's a good white rapper but at the same time his point of view in da rap game is just bout dissin people dats all he ever do datz why diz mothafucka famous he wazn't dat tight to me but yeah to me i think he'z a wanna be 2pac

Sep 29, 2002
the game done changed since i first started
w/ my dreams of making it in hip-hop. changed
in a major way. some bad, some good. there's
more money in the game than ever & yet the
oppurtunities for underground talent, arguably
the best in the game, continues to shrink, with
the occasional double-edged sword platform
(the internet, for example) becoming available.
we use our weapons sparingly, & for that our
talents are challenged in ways that the main-
stream never experience. yuk is one & there
are other artists out there, under-exposed,
marginalised, shut-out, that would blow the
top off the industry if given the chance to.
real chop.