Randy Moss Retires

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
You mean to tell me if Randy played on a superbowl contender year in and year out with a hall of fame coach and qb that theres no way he could have matched or exceeded rice's numbers?? Get off the pipe son. It's actually a compliment to rice that moss was more talented yet rice was the better receiver but you dumbfucks are acting like i stole your moms virginity or somethin lol. Whats so hard to admit about moss being the more talented player? Ask any DBs or current/former nfl players who is more talented. 9/10 will say moss was more talented. 10/10 should say rice was the better player though.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
really? what did that elite offense look like without randy moss? lol!!! lets get real here, every single qb in minnesota that moss played with had their BEST SEASONS with moss. cunningham was washed up but all of a sudden he has randy moss and has his best statistical year of his career? lets get real here. jeff george? daunte culpepper? youre putting these guys in the same sentence as joe montana????? lmao

moss averaged the same yds, receptions, and had more ypc and more tds per game than rice and WASNT EVEN GIVING HIS ALL. but you say its impossible he could have broken rices records if they played the same amount of time? lol
Haha what are you talking about? I didn't mention them in the same sentence. You said Moss was never on an elite offense til the Patriots and I pointed out how good that Viking offense was. I think they had the all time point record til the Patriots broke it. Moss is an automatic double or triple team and can be the most valuable player of a game without catching a pass but no ones shifting on Rice's stats.

May 20, 2006
Yo Phil.....

where would Joe Montana and Steve Young be in NFL history without........

i aint hating on Randy Moss.... BUT....... aint no comparison.....

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Randy Moss is one of the all time greats....Chris Carter said Moss did things that no one else could do...I enjoyed watching Moss play..I watched his whole carrer...I remeber the media talking about him coming out of marshall and how much of a risk he was...He sure was a risk and got himself into some shit...But never the less Randy Moss was fun as shit to watch...And a hell of a player....Thanks for all the entertainment....

Nov 7, 2006
alright comparing jerry and randy is like comparing apples and shit lol. randy was good when he wanted to be good and that was it. jerry was ALWAYS good and if it wasnt for him we wouldnt even consider Montana the greatest QB. moss didnt do shit but make a good highlight reel.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Even Jerry recently weighed in on the talent debate

"It was hard for me to swallow because I was not as talented and I had to work harder," Rice said.

Source: http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jerry-Rice-says-Randy-Moss-8217-laziness-was-l?urn=nfl-wp4803
That's all I was saying. It's obvious to anyone who is not a fan of the raiders or 9ers who the more TALENTED player was. Even Jerry Rice knows it.

This is why it's hard for some great athletes to take jobs as coaches or in front offices. Men who have failed in such roles -- Michael Jordan and Ted Williams immediately come to mind -- see young players squander talent or fail to harness it and can't relate to it. Rice sees a guy like Moss and knows that if he put in the effort on the practice fields, he could have rewritten the record books. He knows that if he himself had Moss' talent, the records he set would be even more untouchable.
now it is OFFICIALLY

/thread

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i am a fucking faggot. if sucking dicks was a sport id be the first inductee into the hall of fame
What does Jerry Rice not have to sound like a hater for? He is hands down the best receiver in NFL history he can and will say wtf he wants, such as Moss was lazy. But you think he needs to lie not to look like a hater? He will call moss lazy and say that he made him sick but he will lie about Moss being more talented. STFU faggot even Jerry Rice thinks you're a dumbfuck. Just admit you were wrong and on some serious dickridin shit and move on sucka. Kobe dick gettin a little dry you might wanna get back 2 your job son.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
yeah, fuck randy moss. i'm glad jerry rice spoke what's on his mind about that faggot. real nfl fans and those who respect the game of football have no reason to respect randy moss. he should never be mentioned in the same sentence as jerry rice, or any hall of fame wide receiver. those guys that are enshrined in canton put their heart and soul, as well as their blood, sweat, and tears into being the best players they could possibly be, and some of them only had a fraction of the talent randy moss had.

just imagine how unstoppable jerry rice, tim brown, cris carter, art monk, michael irvin, marvin harrison, etc. would be with randy moss's talent. with that said, i hope he never gets inducted to the hall of fame, i hope those who are part of the voting panel realize how much a lazy ass faggot he is and was, and i'm glad he never won a super bowl ring either.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah, fuck randy moss. i'm glad jerry rice spoke what's on his mind about that faggot. real nfl fans and those who respect the game of football have no reason to respect randy moss. he should never be mentioned in the same sentence as jerry rice, or any hall of fame wide receiver. those guys that are enshrined in canton put their heart and soul, as well as their blood, sweat, and tears into being the best players they could possibly be, and some of them only had a fraction of the talent randy moss had.

just imagine how unstoppable jerry rice, tim brown, cris carter, art monk, michael irvin, marvin harrison, etc. would be with randy moss's talent. with that said, i hope he never gets inducted to the hall of fame, i hope those who are part of the voting panel realize how much a lazy ass faggot he is and was, and i'm glad he never won a super bowl ring either.
^ this.

Nov 7, 2006
of course rice is going to say he is more talented he cant just completely shit on moss he will look like a hater.
well Moss would've been more talented if he put in the same work as Rice yeah. but talent isnt just given you have to master it like a craft (which Rice did). id moss mastered his problems (EGO) then he would been just as good or better than Rice

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
well Moss would've been more talented if he put in the same work as Rice yeah. but talent isnt just given you have to master it like a craft (which Rice did). id moss mastered his problems (EGO) then he would been just as good or better than Rice
Stop with the truth. They don't like it. They cling to 20+ year old playoff dynasties and hall of famers because their teams are littered with scrubs and perennial losing. You think it's a coincidence 99% of the folks really mad about this are 9er and raider fags?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

great post. you just said the same thing i did. randy moss is the most talented receiver to ever step foot on a football field.

he didnt even have to try and hes the 2nd best wide receiver of all time.