Randy Moss Retires

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
disgruntled raider fans and niner groupies LOL
LOL i just put two and two together! arent you a bitch made faggot falcons fan?? Jerry Rice made a living out making the falcon DB's his bottom bitch! Including deion when he was there. LOL @ disgruntled and groupies. The fans you mentioned are associated with teams who have RINGS!!! something the falcons will never see. Now get Moss' nuts out of your mouth and go to bed KID!

niggaz on siccness LIE and talk shit all the time............

the career numbers that Jerry Rice and Randy Moss put up don't.....

:siccness:
Don't expect these 18 year olds to remember Jerry's stats. They started watching football in 99'

RANDY
MOSS

that'll be his official NFL legacy....
HA!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
rice = montana best qb ever
bill walsh best offensive mind in nfl history developed the pass friendly wc offense
hall of fame talent at every position around him
busted his ass

moss = only played when he wanted to
smoked hella weed and was nowhere near the workout warrior rice was
played on average teams with average players for most of his career
and still managed to match or exceed all of rices season averages.
all while taking plays off and treating football like his side bitch

moss = more talented its not close if you dont understand by now you never will, no matter how much you bring deion sanders and the falcons into it.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lets look at moss's season averages when he was with a team and qb near the level rice had on a yearly basis. 3 seasons with the pats

rec 83 per season = 11 better than rice
yards per season 1255 = 110 better than rice
16 tds per season = 7 better than rice

so when moss had the same caliber of talent around him as rice and displayed the same attitude and work ethic, HE ABSOLUTELY SHIT ON RICE. and this was after he "lost a step"

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I dont understand all the sand in their panties raider fans mad at moss. they should be mad at the raiders for wasting an opportunity with him. he didnt quit for nothing. yall act like you were on a super bowl run and he purposely and singlehandedly destroyed it. LOL

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
why dont you look at their per season averages. jerry played 20 seasons (most of which with hall of fame or mvp qbs).

rice only averaged 5 more receptions per season and thats in a pass happy west coast offense with the greatest qb who ever lived.

rice only averaged 8 more yards per season than moss.

moss had more ypc and averaged 2 more td's per season than rice.

WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. Rice is notorious for living eating and breathing football day in day out even in the offseason yet they have pretty much the same numbers on a per season average. AND MOSS ONLY PLAYED WHEN HE WANTED TO.

like i said before for the 8th time, rice is the best receiver ever, but moss is hands down the most talented. its not even close. give it up already.
Lol he also played til he was Fuckin 45. U don't think if Moss keeps playing his avg season stats won't go down? Look at em last year already. That's a terrible point to make.

Apr 2, 2010
yeah right. Rice is old as fuck now. this is a ridiculous statement.
The old man still has speed and endurance

At the end he says he can still run the same routes and get back in the game, hell by 2015 the NFL will turn into flag football anyways..Your probably the same people that say Farve is too old to play even though he has made some incredible throws these past few years..

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Dude your weird those Vikings offenses broke records. Randall Cunningham, Jeff George and Dante Culpepper all flipped out when they ran it.
isnt it funny how the common denominator in all those qbs successful seasons was randy moss?

they were all garbage without randy with the exception of cunningham who was a great player, but his best season ever was with moss after he had already passed his prime and was thrown away in philly?

question. where do you rank those qbs behind montana and young? lol

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Lol he also played til he was Fuckin 45. U don't think if Moss keeps playing his avg season stats won't go down? Look at em last year already. That's a terrible point to make.
I can play that game too.

U don't think if Moss tried and had a hall of fame caliber team around him year in and year out his avg season stats wouldn't have went up? The seasons Jerry "lost a step" only cancel out the seasons moss didnt even try at all in oakland so that lame argument is a wash considering rice STILL claims he can play.

He did not play til he was 45. That's a terrible exaggeration to make.

No matter what you say, MOSS IS AND WAS FAR MORE TALENTED THAN RICE COULD EVER DREAM OF. lol @ you still trying to prove otherwise.

numbers=rice
rings=rice
drive=rice
overall stats=rice
talent=moss

4 out of 5 aint bad. those 4 categories are all more important in the end anyways why you so mad lol

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I can play that game too.

U don't think if Moss tried and had a hall of fame caliber team around him year in and year out his avg season stats wouldn't have went up? The seasons Jerry "lost a step" only cancel out the seasons moss didnt even try at all in oakland so that lame argument is a wash considering rice STILL claims he can play.

He did not play til he was 45. That's a terrible exaggeration to make.

No matter what you say, MOSS IS AND WAS FAR MORE TALENTED THAN RICE COULD EVER DREAM OF. lol @ you still trying to prove otherwise.

numbers=rice
rings=rice
drive=rice
overall stats=rice
talent=moss

4 out of 5 aint bad. those 4 categories are all more important in the end anyways why you so mad lol
I just disagreed that he would have shit on Rice's stats. That's impossible. You'd have to get 1000 yards for 23 years. And that wouldn't be shutting on them it would be edging them out. No one will ever shit on Rice's stats. It's impossible.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
isnt it funny how the common denominator in all those qbs successful seasons was randy moss?

they were all garbage without randy with the exception of cunningham who was a great player, but his best season ever was with moss after he had already passed his prime and was thrown away in philly?

question. where do you rank those qbs behind montana and young? lol
Dude, Montana and Young had awesome recievers too. And the Vikings had Moss and Carter. And I never said anything about those qbs. You said Moss wasn't on a prolific offense until the Patriots and that's absolutley incorrect.

Sep 15, 2009
I can't believe nobody has brought this up....Moss broke Rice's single season TD record with 23 TD's back in 2007. Moss did this in the course of a full season. Rice put up 22 TD's in a 12 game season due to a strike. I wouldn't call that Moss shitting on Rice in their primes...

*waits for Phil to say Rice was a young 25 while Moss was already 31*

That season the Patriots went a perfect 16-0 and Brady threw for 4,800 yards and 50 TDs. I'm not arguing talent, just defending Rice when talking about Moss shitting on his records

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The only shitty offense Moss was on was the Raiders. Every other stop had an elite offense.
really? what did that elite offense look like without randy moss? lol!!! lets get real here, every single qb in minnesota that moss played with had their BEST SEASONS with moss. cunningham was washed up but all of a sudden he has randy moss and has his best statistical year of his career? lets get real here. jeff george? daunte culpepper? youre putting these guys in the same sentence as joe montana????? lmao

moss averaged the same yds, receptions, and had more ypc and more tds per game than rice and WASNT EVEN GIVING HIS ALL. but you say its impossible he could have broken rices records if they played the same amount of time? lol

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
[B said:
Pansy[/B];5887243]I can't believe nobody has brought this up....Moss broke Rice's single season TD record with 23 TD's back in 2007. Moss did this in the course of a full season. Rice put up 22 TD's in a 12 game season due to a strike. I wouldn't call that Moss shitting on Rice in their primes...

*waits for Phil to say Rice was a young 25 while Moss was already 31*

That season the Patriots went a perfect 16-0 and Brady threw for 4,800 yards and 50 TDs. I'm not arguing talent, just defending Rice when talking about Moss shitting on his records
I said IF HE TRIED or did you miss that part?