Randy Moss Retires

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
so who thinks it's forreal??

Schefter says Moss sounds comfortable with the decision

I call bullshit, I think he didn't get any or any good offers this off season

if he gets an offer I bet he comes back

either way he's one of the best to ever do it, period

Feb 8, 2006
he was one of the best when he was young seeing him run a fade and out run and out jump dbs he was unstoppable

watching him with the titans last year was very sad

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hes always gonna be remembered as a quitter. He had one of the best rookie seasons ever, but him & T.O. aint got no rings and will never be on Jerry Rice's level.
If Moss even tried to give 50 percent he would have shit all over jerry rice, but he didn't so rice is still king. Moss however is by far the most talented WR to ever touch a field.

He will be back. He's favreing training camp. Expect him to be back with the pats colts or maybe even dallas before the seasons up.

Jan 18, 2006
Haha no shit. He should've just kept his mouth shut last year he'd prolly still be on the Pat's doing good. Belicheck ended his career for bitchin for a contract. He's like a mob boss.
that ultimately backfired on the Pats and they lost in the playoffs cuz they didn't that receiver that could catch anything thrown to him damn near. Moss just being on the field demanded a lot of attention. He is a crybaby faggot but he did things Jerry Rice could not do especially at the beginning of his career

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
that ultimately backfired on the Pats and they lost in the playoffs cuz they didn't that receiver that could catch anything thrown to him damn near. Moss just being on the field demanded a lot of attention. He is a crybaby faggot but he did things Jerry Rice could not do especially at the beginning of his career
Well they didn't win the superbowl with him either so who knows. But they sent a message to their players. Doubt anyone's gonna be bitchin bout their contracts this year.