Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
i have some of vivaldi's works but i actually prefer classical piano over violin and thanks for pygmylush i couldnt find it anywhere where the hell did you find this?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Opinions on the music i posted? Yall have to at LEAST get the Antonio Vivaldi and the Miles Davis...those are classic and vital albums in any music collection IMO. I have some Coltrane and Bach too if yall prefer....
I already had and like that Miles Davis album so I didn't download it but I did everything else. I work all weekend so haven't had a chance to peep out any of it yet but I will Monday and Tuesday when I'm off and let you know what I think.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
thanks for pygmylush i couldnt find it anywhere where the hell did you find this?
http://sordo.freehostia.com/search.php?q=bitter+river

Sordo Music Archive is by far the best site for downloads in mediafire, rapidshare,etc links on the web. They have so much stuff. Make sure to bookmark the blogspot because they jump around sometimes if they get shut down,etc so that way you will know what their new host is.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Jesse, quick rundown after skimming the albums last night.

Emiliana Torrini - Totally digging her stuff. Got anything else by her you can up?

Sarah Brightman - Great voice, not my type of stuff though. Thanks anyways.

Antonio Vivaldi - Was digging it. Good stuff, thanks.

Tan Dun (Hero OST) - Not feeling it at all.

Akira Yamaoka (Sillent Hill 3 OST) - Loved it, some really good stuff on there.

Scarlet Life - Was alright, didn't really like it, didn't really dislike it.

Zero 7 - Same as above.

I'm already a fan and have the Frou Frou and Miles Davis albums so I didn't include those.

Thanks for the tunes.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I haven't upped (stole links, whatever) anthing in a few so I'll do one before I leave for work now and then do a bunch tommorow and Tuesday in my free time on my day off.

Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra and Tra-La-La Band - 13 Blues for Thirteen Moons

http://www.mediafire.com/?9sx3tjdgey4

New Silver Mt. Zion album. One of my favorite post-rock bands. Has ex members of GSYBE! in it. This album is great. The songs "1,000,000 Died to Make This Sound" and the title track are amazing.

May 9, 2002
Emiliana Torrini - Totally digging her stuff. Got anything else by her you can up?
She has one other album, but its basically voals over a guitar..nothing like this album at all. She appearntly was getting lumped in with Bjork and she didnt want that tag, so she went on to do other styles of music. I have her other one and can up it if youd like, but its completely different sounding.

Sarah Brightman - Great voice, not my type of stuff though. Thanks anyways.
Her albums have so many different styles of songs that its hard to listen to her albums at times. THe best thing to do is get all her songs and then catergorize them in "mixes", so you get all the opera songs on one, all the pop songs on another and so fourth.

Antonio Vivaldi - Was digging it. Good stuff, thanks.[/qute]

Ill UL Bach's Harpsichord Concertos tomorrow...tis the shit.

Tan Dun (Hero OST) - Not feeling it at all.
Really? I thought you would like that one the most. I really like tradisional Chinese music, and i think i get more out of the OST becuase i love the movie. I own all the OST's to all my favorite movies.

Im gonna UL the OST for Sympathy for Lady Vengeance tomorrw...that is an awesome OST, almost beeter than Oldboys.

Akira Yamaoka (Sillent Hill 3 OST) - Loved it, some really good stuff on there.
I have all four of the OST's, but i feel that the 3rd one is the all around best and creepiest. I can UL the others if youd like.

Scarlet Life - Was alright, didn't really like it, didn't really dislike it.
Its got some hit or miss shit on there. Its a really rare album though, thats why i uped it.

Zero 7 - Same as above.
Same as above. except for the rare part.

Im gonna up some other cool shit tomorrow...hopefully youll like them as well.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Hey thanks for the silver mt. zion. I'm liking it so far. Haha, i thought it was a bad download for some reason, i mean, the first 12 tracks were seemingly messed up, but, it's all symbolism right, 13 blues for thirteen moons, and it starts at track 13.

Jan 14, 2006
Really? I thought you would like that one the most. I really like tradisional Chinese music, and i think i get more out of the OST becuase i love the movie. I own all the OST's to all my favorite movies.

Im gonna UL the OST for Sympathy for Lady Vengeance tomorrw...that is an awesome OST, almost beeter than Oldboys.

if you've watched Juno then you should get the ost also.. its sick IMO probably the best music on a movie ever.

i've never watched Oldboy cuz im afraid ill poop my pants but someday ill watch it as well as Audition which looks even scarier. what did you think of Oldboy? ive only seen clips and the part where he begs for forgiveness and chops his tongue off; its nice

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hey thanks for the silver mt. zion. I'm liking it so far. Haha, i thought it was a bad download for some reason, i mean, the first 12 tracks were seemingly messed up, but, it's all symbolism right, 13 blues for thirteen moons, and it starts at track 13.
No problem. Make sure to check out there other stuff too. They have four other full lengths and a EP, all worth the download/buy.

You know about Godspeed You! Black Emperor right? If not go on and download everything by them. It's all amazing work.

If you need any more post-rock recommendations between me, Smurf, and Jesse we can give you more bands to listen to then time you will have to do it lol.