Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol ya the e is too close to the r. You can call me JR or AJ a couple times if it makes you feel any better. I'm getting that Andrew Bird album right now, then I'm gonna get the new Chris Walla album (guitarist from Death Cab), then I'll check out Rob Crow.
I'm still listening to those Will Oldham and William Elliot Whitmore albums all the time, thanks for the hook up.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hook up that Chris Walla album.

Funny story Death Cab related...

So on Saturday I had just clocked on for work (manager at a movie theater for the don't knows) when I hear over the radio that a patron (more like bum) is being way too loud and yelling in Rambo. So I hear that he almost gets in a fight with another patron and the other patron told him to "shut the fuck up or he will shut him up." Bum gets quite for a second and then starts talking shit to the other guy who told him to shut up so the guy goes and tells the doorman who in turn calls a manager up to the theater. Well I'm busy for a few minutes with change over bullshit but I decide to go up to make sure everything is okay because we don't have security in the building until around 6. So I walk up and this dude reaks of alcohol and is being obnoxius as fuck so I tell him he has to go and kick him out. I ask my doorman "about how many people were in the party of the guy who came out and got you?" so that I can get him and his friends some passes for interupting their movie. So he tells me about 6. The movie is just about over like 30 mins later so I go up to the doorman and tell me to point out the guy when people are coming out. Turns out dude that almost beat the crap out of the bum was Ben Gibbard lol. He was really cool about it all and talked to me and another employee (who is a huge Death Cab fan and nearly crapped himself) for like 10 minutes about what happened and about working at the theater. Said they are done with quite a few songs for the next album too.

Long read but that was funny as fuck. Bum almost got beat up by a nerdy looking rockstar.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
pretty random group right there lol

You see the blog Portugal. The Man put up today? It's just a bunch of pics of them recording, but I got this gem out of it. Thinking about having it made into a poster.

(Yeah that's Kirk from Gatsbys, Kay Kay, WOC)

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
haha I already have it, finally I dont suck!
Wasn't really feeling that Chris Walla album, was basically just Death Cab Lite.
Andrew Bird album was cool, nice chill album that'll be useful for hangovers.

Cory you got a link for Pinback's newest album? I figured I might as well get that before Rob Crow because a lot of people told me it's really good. I spent about 20 minutes looking for it last night with no luck.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
No problem. Make sure to check out there other stuff too. They have four other full lengths and a EP, all worth the download/buy.

You know about Godspeed You! Black Emperor right? If not go on and download everything by them. It's all amazing work.

If you need any more post-rock recommendations between me, Smurf, and Jesse we can give you more bands to listen to then time you will have to do it lol.

I'll check em out, and yeah, lately, i've just put my ipod on "shuffle all songs" I have a lot of new stuff, and I don't know what to listen to anymore, i guess that's good? Anyways, no one checked out amethystium? That's one of the albums that i've been playing the most lately, hella chill music. I can listen to it on repeat all day.

There's too much to download now haha. I'll get to everything eventually. Anyone heard of Warm in the Wake? Cool ass indie music. Their new cd (American Prehistoric) was a pain to find though.
I'll upload it later, midterms are coming up so i gotta study lots.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
^^^ They sound pretty cool so far. I don't think I would classify them as "punk" like their myspace page does but they still got a decent sound. Thanks.

Edit: On a side note, how come my last.fm thing hasn't updated it self in like 2 days? WTF?