Raiders v Broncos....it's time!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
smh when your 49ers only score 13 points.......
Yeah only scored 13 points and gave up 23 points (and the Cardinals at that, they have a decent offense) when they had 22 minutes of possession time and 5 turnovers! Raiders had barely more possession time (30 to Denvers 29 minutes) and 1 turnover and still gave up 41 points.

Dec 2, 2006
terrible.

i have nothing to say about the game. very dissapointing. but regardless, life and my money is good, so while you scrubs try and scrape together your pennys, bitches and niggas included, im eating just fine. eat a dick, a black one at that.

Jun 18, 2005
i have nothing to say about the game. very dissapointing. but regardless, life and my money is good, so while you scrubs try and scrape together your pennys, bitches and niggas included, im eating just fine. eat a dick, a black one at that.
HOW ABOUT A BRONCO$ DICK IN UR BLACK HOLE!!! HA HA HA CON E$TO$ HAIDER$!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Well, let's see. The prime weaknesses that I saw (exploited) were exactly as I've been saying during the offseason. Russell had absolutely no time most of the night to get set and pick out recievers, and our group of number 3 recievers (except for our semi-decent Drop-A-Lot Curry) couldn't make a play to save their lives. No protection, and no holes for the running game.

Then, Cutler had time after he'd snap the ball to take his insulin shot before a Raider could get into the backfield. How nice.

Offensive line
Defensive line
Wide recievers

Just. Like. I. Said.

Jun 23, 2002
Well, let's see. The prime weaknesses that I saw (exploited) were exactly as I've been saying during the offseason. Russell had absolutely no time most of the night to get set and pick out recievers, and our group of number 3 recievers (except for our semi-decent Drop-A-Lot Curry) couldn't make a play to save their lives. No protection, and no holes for the running game.

Then, Cutler had time after he'd snap the ball to take his insulin shot before a Raider could get into the backfield. How nice.

Offensive line
Defensive line
Wide recievers

Just. Like. I. Said.
Wow! What great insight! This is only what every analyst, raider fan on this board and general football enthusiast thought about the Raiders before the season started. We all knew these were gonna be huge raider weaknesses.

This fool thinks he's all smart. Just. Like. I. Said. - get the fuck outta here.

Everybody. Already. Knew. This.

LMAO