Raiders v Broncos....it's time!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2008

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~k.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

~BEAST MODE.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Wow! What great insight! This is only what every analyst, raider fan on this board and general football enthusiast thought about the Raiders before the season started. We all knew these were gonna be huge raider weaknesses.

This fool thinks he's all smart. Just. Like. I. Said. - get the fuck outta here.

Everybody. Already. Knew. This.

LMAO

You really are infatuated with me, aren't you?

LOL!

My comments were actually directed at my ''fellow'' Raiders ''fans''...those who predicted a SB this year, or ''at least the playoffs''...or an 11-win season.

People who weren't faggots just trying to talk shit (like yourself) gave the Raiders a pretty fair assessment, like possibly 6 wins. I went with 7. I'm realistic, many are not.

With as much as you're following me around...Tell. Me. How. My. Ass. Taste.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
fuck, I wanted to go......I was thinking of just going up to the coliseum to buy off a scalper, but fuck it
I could've sworn I posted my lil update to this.....I said fuck it and bought tickets....well....I tried buying one off craigslist but they were too damn expensive.....I ended up buying them online, they made me buy two for some odd reason but the total cost of both tickets & fees was about $75 for section 102 right by the black hole whereas a single ticket would've costed me a little more and be higher up. foos were blowing blunts in the stands and shit during the first half....people got dissappointed tho and left at half time, but I stayed and watched both touchdowns by the Raiders. I could've sworn I saw deebo sitting two rows in front of me with a McFadden jersey....lol.....I had fun tho, I'm definitely going again...but next time we gotta win!!!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it didn't completely spoil my night....I still got to see a game in person and had a lot more fun than watching that shit at home