Raiders v Broncos....it's time!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Man it is about time, after watching opening weekend, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! What a weekend. But now it is on to a great rivalry game.

Broncos better get the run stopping D in order or it could be a long game. Raiders Better hope Cutler doesn't get hot or it could be a long game.

I see this game going either way but gotta pick my Broncos!

Apr 25, 2002
Man it is about time, after watching opening weekend, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN! What a weekend. But now it is on to a great rivalry game.

Broncos better get the run stopping D in order or it could be a long game. Raiders Better hope Cutler doesn't get hot or it could be a long game.

I see this game going either way but gotta pick my Broncos!
Im not as concerned about Cutler as I am stopping the Denver running game. Should be a close game.

Mar 16, 2005
ehh, all we have is Young. Torain and Aldridge are both hurt. I do not see us running as much as the past due to that. Cutler will spread the ball around to Jackson, Royal and Scheffler.

Aug 9, 2006
Depending if one of the WRs can step up i see cutler being the diffrence too....kinda bad when you start out missing your number 1 due to some bullshit though....

i see a low scoring game with tons of passes going to the TE for both teams...

it will be close though

Apr 25, 2002
ehh, all we have is Young. Torain and Aldridge are both hurt. I do not see us running as much as the past due to that. Cutler will spread the ball around to Jackson, Royal and Scheffler.
If thats true then Denver will be doing us a favor. Between having arguably the best sencondary in the league along with great coverage linebackers and a decent pass rush I dont see Cutler hurting us that bad. However I have no confidence in our run D until proven otherwise.

Mar 16, 2005
If thats true then Denver will be doing us a favor. Between having arguably the best sencondary in the league along with great coverage linebackers and a decent pass rush I dont see Cutler hurting us that bad. However I have no confidence in our run D until proven otherwise.
ehh I am not too concerned with Raiders d, like I said I'm more worried about our own run d than anything this game.