Raiders @ Broncos 12/20/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
broncos o didnt come to play, breoncos d didnt come to play, raiders o didnt come to play raiders d did come to play.......whats the difference there? thats why they won. They wanted it more and took control when it mattered most, and the broncs d failed to tackle after tackle.

no reason to question this game other then what I said above.

Mar 8, 2008
theres no way Al picks a lineman before a WR in the draft..

Cable is starting Frye Next week against the Browns, even tho i think JR should finish up the season so that he can prove himself for the last time, we have nothing to lose. Even tho it would be nice to get back to back wins..

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Was on vaca all week. Only thing this week that I saw was last weeks MNF.

Came home n first thing I checked were scores.....all I gotta say is, FUCK THE DONKEYS!!!!!! yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! Raiders!!! Lol. Made my trip even better.

Dec 2, 2006
the difference in the NFL is a play here or a play there. as bad as JR has been, yesterday may have been what the doctor ordered. if the kid can learn to feel those ends coming off the corner and step up in the pocket he will be allright. it takes a special person to show up when it matters. JR needs to play with a sense of urgency all fucking game. I say let him start next week. restructure his contract and base it on performance and playing time. things happen fort reason and i hope JR realizes he can be successful in this league if he works at it....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the difference in the NFL is a play here or a play there. as bad as JR has been, yesterday may have been what the doctor ordered. if the kid can learn to feel those ends coming off the corner and step up in the pocket he will be allright. it takes a special person to show up when it matters. JR needs to play with a sense of urgency all fucking game. I say let him start next week. restructure his contract and base it on performance and playing time. things happen fort reason and i hope JR realizes he can be successful in this league if he works at it....
well he already said he wouldn't restructure his contract... sooo... yeah dat...

I dunno... I'd rather rock with Bruce as the starter for next season... I don't really care how much we paid Russell... completing a few passes on one drive isn't enough to sway my opinion

and remember... he looked shitty on the drive before that last one to win the game

I dunno... I guess I'm not opposed to him playing these last 2 games just to see if he can turn shit around, but I'm not expecting much still... it's gonna take a lot more to win me back

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
didnt he do good at the end of last season that got everyone all happy and thought that he would be able to carry that skill into the new season?
yup... sure did

and this was just one drive... Jamarcus has shown flashes of bring a good QB for a while now... but he hasn't done anything on a consistent basis... just like the Raiders overall

the team has shown flashes... but that doesn't mean shit... we need consistency

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ I have to believe if Gradkowski started at the beginning of the year that the Raiders could have at least 2 more wins then what they have right now. They are a team in transition and are improving, everyone knew they wouldnt make the playoffs this year but if they knock off the Chargers next season they can make a good run at the division cuz we have played them pretty tough both games with JR starting, hopefully JR is not around next season. Also our schedule was pretty difficult this year, next year i expect to have a way easier schedule

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
well he already said he wouldn't restructure his contract... sooo... yeah dat...

I dunno... I'd rather rock with Bruce as the starter for next season... I don't really care how much we paid Russell... completing a few passes on one drive isn't enough to sway my opinion

and remember... he looked shitty on the drive before that last one to win the game

I dunno... I guess I'm not opposed to him playing these last 2 games just to see if he can turn shit around, but I'm not expecting much still... it's gonna take a lot more to win me back
I don't think he looked shitty, Bush dropped a wide open pass that would've been a first down....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^^^ I have to believe if Gradkowski started at the beginning of the year that the Raiders could have at least 2 more wins then what they have right now. They are a team in transition and are improving, everyone knew they wouldnt make the playoffs this year but if they knock off the Chargers next season they can make a good run at the division cuz we have played them pretty tough both games with JR starting, hopefully JR is not around next season. Also our schedule was pretty difficult this year, next year i expect to have a way easier schedule
that's exactly what I think Adam Schefter was saying this morning on Mike and Mike... he was saying if we had Bruce all season he thinks we'd have AT LEAST 2 more wins, and would be competing for the playoffs... also said to watch out for us next season

Raiders been getting a lot more props from the media these last few weeks