Raiders @ Broncos 12/20/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
It's that time of year again...Time for the annual "Kicc Some Raiders Azz In Tha Mile High" game!Too bad Jokeland is a joke so this wont be much of a game.Shits gonna get ugly quicc and will be over before half time.I predict Al Davis suffers a heart attack in tha thin air of Mile High.

Denver - 41
jokeland losers - 10

Maybe next year Raiders fans...As for Denver,we headed to tha playoffs!

Jun 9, 2007
Don't be so full of yourself, your team isn't that great.

DEN - 27
OAK - 24

wouldnt be a shock to me if that score was flipped around, either. You never know which Oakland team will show up.

Jun 9, 2007
I should clarify that I'm only sticking to the above statement as long as Charlie Frye does NOT get injured. If Russell plays more than a down, it'll be 41-10 Denver.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I dont think i would trust Jamarcus Russell to mow my lawn and not fucc wit up right now.....

Charlie Frye prolly wont get it done but i seriously think if Gradkowski was playing we would have a shot.....but at least Frye is playing instead of Russell....he couldnt possibly be any worse

Dec 30, 2003
It's that time of year again...Time for the annual "Kicc Some Raiders Azz In Tha Mile High" game!Too bad Jokeland is a joke so this wont be much of a game.Shits gonna get ugly quicc and will be over before half time.I predict Al Davis suffers a heart attack in tha thin air of Mile High.

Denver - 41
jokeland losers - 10

u mean like how u guys beat us a few years back in the snow.. when we had wack ass kerry collins?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

Denver - 41
jokeland losers - 10

what happened last year in Mile High?

Call me crazy, but I got a funny feeling about this game... if JR was starting I wouldn't even give us a shot... it really depends on how well Frye can play, but I think we at least keep this one close... again, it depends a lot of Charlie Frye

Mar 16, 2005

Denver - 41
jokeland losers - 10

and this is why everyone thnks you are bandwagon compared to me. what happened in Denver last year?? cant really call it the annual kick raiders as in mile high now can you?

Mar 16, 2005
Don't be so full of yourself, your team isn't that great.

DEN - 27
OAK - 24

wouldnt be a shock to me if that score was flipped around, either. You never know which Oakland team will show up.

kind of funny to me a viking fan saying dont et full of yourself or your team isnt THAT great.

oh the irony

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and this is why everyone thnks you are bandwagon compared to me. what happened in Denver last year?? cant really call it the annual kick raiders as in mile high now can you?
thank you!

dude acts like the Raiders never beat the Broncos

we went for a while where we couldn't beat an AFC West opponent, but the past 2 seasons we've split wins with Denver

Denver is def a better team than the Raiders, but we've had a few really good wins this season, and you can never count out a division rivalry (unless we're play the bitch ass Chargers:mad:)

Feb 13, 2006
By no means is this a guarantee victory for Denver. The Raiders have come into Mile High a few times in recent memory and beat The Broncos, but I think this year McDaniels might have them more prepared and focused. Scary game, but I'm thinking Broncos 33 - Raiders 13.

Mar 16, 2005
Vikings 11-2

Broncos 8-5

maybe you should look up the meaning of "irony" before trying to be a smartass

or irony has in one of the many times other then 1 yes count it only 1 super bowl favre has won, still dont know why vikings fans think this year will be any different with him.