Raiders @ Broncos 12/20/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Detlef....Us raider fans understand what we need to do and what our needs are.......Nonfiction told the nation to "go fuck ourselves" a couple of pages back so im just giving him a hard time......

I wanted an O linemen last year instead of DHB.....If Russell would just work harder.....Hopefully cable is trying to slap Russell in the face by putting in Frye maybe this will motivate him.....

Lets give JP Lossman the start next week and see what he can do.....Well we already seen what he could do with the bills which isnt much....But maybe that stint in the USFL or whatever that league was called will get wanting to stay in the NFL...
not everrrry raider fan agrees bout the line lol. Maybe finally realized it this year but not the previous. I ben sayin we needed an o line for a few years now as well as a few in here. Good shit though explaining, I was gone last week on vacation so I had no idea what nonfick said. Wit that being said, FUCK THE CHARGERS!!! GOOO RAIDERS!!!

Mar 8, 2008
i see Gradkowski coming in and playing the part Gannon did when He came from KC..
why look into getting a rookie QB from the draft when, Bruce is and has shown he has what it takes to get us a win with a bad Oline.. imagine what he would be capable of with a good line..

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
i have always felt russell has the tools. it is just a matter of if he wants to be great or not. being lazy in regards to learning the playbook, studying fim, and leading by example takes dedication, something russell just has not shown.

you dont pull out every game winning drive, no one does. but it is about that unwavering confidence when the game is on the line. i'm not on the russell bandwagon but think the kid earned the start next week and if he reverts back to the same pull him in the second quarter.

alex smith, although his numbers may be "slightly" better, he does not show up like russell when it counts. there is no denying that.
I don't see any of these 'tools', sorry.

And I haven't seen Russell ''show up when it counts'', ever. He was thrown in and made a couple of plays this past Sunday, but he shouldn't be the 3rd string QB to begin with. How about ''showing up'' and leading a franchise who picked you number 1 overall, paid you a stupidly god awful amount of money, and expected you to be the franchise QB in the first place.

Instead of playing only because Bruce fucking Gradkowski and Charlie fucking Frye got hurt.

Thanks for the one good thing you've done this year, now go die, Jamarcus.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
lol @ wanting to keep russel, LOSSman and frye! HA HA HA HA!
Where in the post does it say i wanted us to keep any of them?......Step your comprehension game up.....The reality of the situation which US RAIDER FANS understand is that Russel will most likely come back.....Al Davis is not done with him yet....We will prolly take a QB in the draft or get another in Free agency......

Worry about what the 9ers got going on......You guys arent doing to well at the QB position either..... Dont worry about someones elses life when your life is fucked up 2.......

Dec 2, 2006
I don't see any of these 'tools', sorry.

And I haven't seen Russell ''show up when it counts'', ever. He was thrown in and made a couple of plays this past Sunday, but he shouldn't be the 3rd string QB to begin with. How about ''showing up'' and leading a franchise who picked you number 1 overall, paid you a stupidly god awful amount of money, and expected you to be the franchise QB in the first place.

Instead of playing only because Bruce fucking Gradkowski and Charlie fucking Frye got hurt.

Thanks for the one good thing you've done this year, now go die, Jamarcus.
then you either (A) dont watch raider football, (B) hate jamarcus beyond repair, or (C) are trolling for a rise.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Or maybe d.) I'm not a homer who can't recognize when someone SUCKS.

What are these ''tools'' that you see in him? Seriously. Show me more than a single example. I know he can throw the ball 60 yards, but what else? Can he read a defense? Can he spell defense? Can he be accurate? Can he stand in the pocket and deliver a precise pass against pressure? Can he lead a team? Can he read an audible?

Maybe I'm a slightly different version of your A. and B...maybe I WATCH RAIDER FOOTBALL and maybe I HATE JAMARCUS BEYOND REPAIR, because I WATCH RAIDER FOOTBALL.

What positive has he done? What improvements has he made? He's coming along at the pace of a retarded blind peg-legged midget with Down's Syndrome...and I'm supposed to applaud him? I'm supposed to be happy if he's slightly ''better than last year''...? Seriously?

I hated the pick, but supported him for as long as I could. I won't support him after all this time, just because he's a Raider. He sucks. Horribly.

Please. Show me otherwise, so I can eat crow and tell you that I was wrong, and Jamarcus is even ''kind of good''...please.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Or maybe d.) I'm not a homer who can't recognize when someone SUCKS.

What are these ''tools'' that you see in him? Seriously. Show me more than a single example. I know he can throw the ball 60 yards, but what else? Can he read a defense? Can he spell defense? Can he be accurate? Can he stand in the pocket and deliver a precise pass against pressure? Can he lead a team? Can he read an audible?

Maybe I'm a slightly different version of your A. and B...maybe I WATCH RAIDER FOOTBALL and maybe I HATE JAMARCUS BEYOND REPAIR, because I WATCH RAIDER FOOTBALL.

What positive has he done? What improvements has he made? He's coming along at the pace of a retarded blind peg-legged midget with Down's Syndrome...and I'm supposed to applaud him? I'm supposed to be happy if he's slightly ''better than last year''...? Seriously?

I hated the pick, but supported him for as long as I could. I won't support him after all this time, just because he's a Raider. He sucks. Horribly.

Please. Show me otherwise, so I can eat crow and tell you that I was wrong, and Jamarcus is even ''kind of good''...please.
lmao