R.I.P. Tim Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
You can put up all the played out avi all you want bc you have issue with me bc i clowned u on here previously. But its all out there Pac, Mj mass them was killed by that society bc they broke oath and others was worth more dead. im enitiled to believe what i want after research just like you and your little trick ponies on here who propped you.

Last edited:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I have no issue with you or have I ever felt clowned by you. You are most definitely entitled to your opinion, as am I, and I feel yours is ridiculous. No one except those few involved will ever know the real truth, so we can keep on speculating all we want. Carry on.

Feb 8, 2003
I have no issue with you or have I ever felt clowned by you. You are most definitely entitled to your opinion, as am I, and I feel yours is ridiculous. No one except those few involved will ever know the real truth, so we can keep on speculating all we want. Carry on.
you just contradicted yourself. you said my opinion was ridiculous and that only they know what happened. so if thats true then wheres your substance of your opinion that makes my opinion ridiculous? ofcoarse you not gonna have non. so like you said carry own. you need to do your research you will learn some stuff..

Feb 8, 2003
I'm suprised the Illuminati hasnt killed professor griff...
they tried but failed thats why he speaking on them. He was suppose to be the blood sacrafice for public enemy thats why him and flava flav have issues till this day bc his murder was failed so thats why PE didnt blow up in that elite.. also he says he marked for death by them so thats why he educating the people. they burnt his house down few years ago as a warning.

Last edited:
Props: WXS STOMP3R
Feb 8, 2003
Don't you think that if an all-powerful secret organization indeed existed, it would have done a better job at concealing its existence?
they are doing a great job covering it up. everytime someone bout to expose names they end up dead. look at that reporter that was bout to expose names, he was shot in head in his crib and transcripts disappeared.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
they are doing a great job covering it up. everytime someone bout to expose names they end up dead. look at that reporter that was bout to expose names, he was shot in head in his crib and transcripts disappeared.
The Illuminati is part of pop culture now - that's not what I would call a good job covering up one's existence, even if membership is not known.

And I am telling this under the assumption that the Illuminati exists, which I don't share - I don't think they do. The evidence does not support it - the evidence supports the view that there are lots of groups of people fighting for power on the national and transnational level, but nobody is really driving the train. Which, depending on how you look at it, may actually be worse.