R.I.P. Tim Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Remember they had the skit of DJ Quik getting beat up?

that shit was funny they made his voice sound like a bitch.

RIP Tim Dog...

he made the rap game interesting...

if I remember correctly...I think Above The Law was the first to talk shit about the east coast on wax.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Tim dog was sayin what every east coast rapper was thinking at that time. Soon as fuck compton came out the east became more vocal in how they felt about the west coasts prescence in rap.
Why was the buff nigga swining the auto shop light around in a circle in the video tho?! Lol what was the purpose of that.

Props: Gas One

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

RIP Tim Dog...

if I remember correctly...I think Above The Law was the first to talk shit about the east coast on wax.
Which track was that?

It definitely did not start with the West though, the uppity behavior of the East with respect to everyone else outside the area is what started it; that's where the problem came from

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2007
The east ain't ever given us our props its always been some underhanded bullshit. Like Snoop said, "comin out West usin our lowriders and Palm trees in your video but not givin us our props, we need that shit back wit interest homie" lol

Nov 14, 2002
I thought fuck compton was a good diss and it took a lot of balls to do that song.
i use to listen to that song just to laugh.that nigga sounded like a mad ass retarded rapper.he was OG Eli Porter lol but it does trip me out that nobody put paws on him for that song when he moved out west.

Props: :ab:
Jan 6, 2003
What's wrong with yall in this thread? Penicillin on wax is a dope record. Dude wasn't The most complex rapper but he had attitude and charisma way above most other rappers. RIP Tim dog.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net

RIP Tim Dog...

haha and dj quik responded with "boy your momma can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, that bitch is good"

::

Props: WXS STOMP3R
Feb 8, 2003
I am curious where you got your info from
Its all out there do research. I read all types or books and and saw documents. I think there may be somethings on youtube(hold on let me look). You better check out Holly Hood, Professor Griff too he the most outspoken and not scared.

EDIT**

heres some shit to start with then you gotta go from there. Who ever dont think pac was set up and assassinated by secret society is just as stupid as anyone who believes in rick ross being a dope dealer. pac even stated in interviews.

full interviews

Last edited: