R.I.P. Evil-$weet from Germany

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm German and I watched that video posted on the first page...It's like a couple nerds watched a movie and thought it would be cool to play dress up. Apparently he's from Northern Germany so he thought being a Norteno would fit. lol

Retards.

There are no Nortenos or Surenos in Germany. Just some confused kids in the country side I guess...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ILL BE HONEST I FEEL HELLA STUPID FOR SAYING RIP TO THAT PIECE OF SHIT..I THOUGHT I'D PAY RESPECTS BUT IN THE END JUST TURNED OUT TO BE A MOCKERY TO THE FALLEN HOMIES..THATS HOW I TAKE IT..GO AHEAD RHINO WE'RE WAITING FOR A "I TOLD YOU SO" ... LOL

Now you and reckless got to get your "rip evil $weet" tatts covered up.

Jun 8, 2010
hahaha this shit was super funny, i knew this one bitch who did that in Sacramento and after everyone found out it was fake, they all felt stupid, but this fucking german kid is retarted haha all ya'll pay your respect to someone ya'll knew none bout, no one met him in person, how ya'll fina R.i.P him and not know if he was a cop, molester or some weird shit