R.I.P. Evil-$weet from Germany

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
So just becuase this guy supports music its ok for him to false claim? fuck that. I know a dude in japan that hella supports homeboy music on a whole other level .. but he doesnt bang norte. I have no respect for evil sweet

Apr 20, 2008
naw he's dead his hyna said a bunch of surenyos got him down and she would know cause he was her va toe.
i looked on that facebook and his so called "girlfriend" lived in nevada.
they dated thru the internet. so he could easily jus stop calling the bitch and stop talkin to her on facebook.
and she would think hes dead.

no scraps are gonna find him in germany, u know how big germany is??
lol what i thought was funnier is how someone managed to log into his facebook and post RIP pics...
come on now..

Apr 20, 2008
90% of these so-called gangsters are doing this.

Small ass percent actually grew up in the hood. That is why you see these gangbangers pop up in 'hoods' that are completely unknown, & in nice ass areas.

Even in the 408 you got cats clamin, bangin, or whatever, that live in nice ass areas, low ass crime rate, so on & so forth.

Southbayx4,.... you are from Horseshoe, right? think about it, 3 miles away in Willow Glen ( million dollar homes, 2 parents per home, home owners, low crime rate ) that claim VWG ( Varrio Willow Glen ) .....come the fuck on. LOL Varrio Willow Glen? you gotta be fucking kidding me. Same goes for them Fremont Afghan Gangsters ( F.A.G. )

Stick to what you know, in my opinion.

& Evil Sweets was on some shit he only heard about, not lived.

I realize there is hard-asses in every neck of the woods, but when you start to rep something that aint got shit to do with who you were raised by, where you grew up, so on & so forth... that is the where the shit went from entertainment to an alternate reality.
nah bro i aint from the shoe. they aint really around anymore.
its a shame too. they one of the oldest. i grew up moving back and fourth from west to south.
never lived in a upper class neighborhood though.

i never heard of VWG. i stopped keepin up wit all these new hoods poppin up every couple months.
but i hear you on that

Jun 18, 2005
why is it that I always get in trouble with what I say all the time? lol Trajik1 needs to regulate what I say, but he probably gets a kick outta this lol fucken dick huh! haha
Com'om Reck one thing was U stalking Davina but this shit is irrelevant to the majority bro.......... Dude was a Riding that Norteno Jalapeno too hard........... anyways how bout a Rhino/MR. G/Silent Collab????

Jun 18, 2005
[video=youtube;zK7siNBKppw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK7siNBKppw&lc=EIpmQ5JaZHCMiWsiuxfF2ocaAg0MtVeh_N44gcj4l9Y&context=C39e3977ADOEgsToPDskIqwDvOo-9f5kPpeawU_Cz7&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.youtube.com%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DzK7siNBKppw%2526lc%253DEIpmQ5JaZHCMiWsiuxfF2ocaAg0MtVeh_N44gcj4l9Y%2526context%253DC39e3977ADOEgsToPDskIqwDvOo-9f5kPpeawU_Cz7%26h%3DmAQEphoDsAQENppqi8W7L4mHxcIV_9X7Qk5pwvQ9tydcDsg&has_verified=1[/video]
"fahk hitlers cock bitch"
lmao

Finally putting something I can LUL @ Bro..... Good Shit....... On my Gewd Side now!!!!

DITO

Sicc OG
Jan 25, 2006
haha some people actually believe this is for real :knockout:

lol @ surenos took his life

the wild 'n grimey streets of bremerhaven are controlled by jail da hustla and his hostla gang :knockout:

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
RIP IF HE IS DEAD. I AIN'T SAYING YOU GOT TO RESPECT HIM, BUT YOU AIN'T GOT TO DISRESPECT EITHER. WHY BOTHER TO DISS THE DEAD? WHY NOT JUST LET HIM REST? WHO ARE WE TO SAY NO ONE LACED HIS BOOTS? I DO HAVE DOUBTS, BUT I CAN'T SAY THAT FOR SURE WITHOUT KNOWING. PLENTY OF HOMEBOYS HAVE BEEN TO EUROPE N PLENTY OF EUROPEANS HAVE BEEN HERE.

EDIT:

I WENT ON YOUTUBE N FROM WHAT I SEEN, I DOUBT HE'S DEAD. I DON'T SEE ANY OF HIS PEOPLE SAYING HE IS N I THINK HE MIGHT EVEN BE ON THERE.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Having spent some time in Germany and been all over Germany i can say with absolute certanty that his guy would be a complete outlier and considered as a weirdo wigga by everyone around him. I would also put money on it that something is mentally wrong wih him. There are no Nortenos in Germany or anywhere else in Europe for that matter.

Germany has serious crime problems but this is all organized and primarly Russians and Serbians.