R.I.P. Evil-$weet from Germany

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I honestly still cant believe people actually take/took this guy seriously. I see people on facebook like r.i.p evil sweet ... and not just that it trips me out that , you can take a pic with red pano and automatically be a homie regardless of country, state, city, barrio all that goes out the window the minute he writes on your wall " whats up ene" ... thats all they have to do and automatically they homies. SMH .... Thats why I dont fuck with anybody outside my circle... The internet is a fucken plague....

Mar 17, 2010
I THINK THIS IS FUCKING STUPID..HE SAID HE DID THIS SHIT TO PROTECT HIS WIFE N DAUGHTER BY FAKING HIS DEATH,THE WAY I SEE IT HE JUST MOCKED THE HOMIES THAT ARE REALLY DEAD AND DIED FOR THE CAUSE,HE SHOULD KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES THAT COME WITH BANGING HIM AND HIS GIRL,WHY DATE SOMEONE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD WHO CANT PROTECT YOU..LMAO DESPERATE ONLINE BITCHES WHO CANT GET A DATE IN REAL LIFE..SMH FUCK THIS FOO N ANYONE WHO RUNS WIT EM..