R.I.P. B Brazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2003

LOOK "WUT IT DO" WE REALLY LIVE IN THE HOOD. RIGHT BY GRAPE ST. AND THE IMPERIAL COURTS PROJECTS. WE'LL ANSWER LOOTERS QUESTIONS FOR U. WE AIN'T NO FAKES!!!

1. WILMINGTON
2. JORDAN DOWNS, NICKERSON GARDENS, IMPERIAL COURTS, AVALON GARDENS
3. FLORENCIA 13, WATTS VARRIO GRAPE, 5TH HILL ST,
6.ROSA PARKS/IMPERIAL

OKAY, SO WE DON'T KNOW ALL THE GANGS, BUT THAT'S NOT HALF BAD.

May 20, 2003
lol fool i know all about Avalon Gardens and where it is

i aint bout to give up game to u marks cuzz

this is P-Roc II from pedaroc hood

GSC 103, come to the family gardens where i kic it and ax for P-Roc II and thats gon answer all yo questions i'll be waitin for any of u muthafucaz

eastside watts baby loc

O.G. Purplerain Grape In Peace

May 20, 2003
why would i mention jordan downs fool? when i just represented it tellin u i'm GSC i only mentioned the watts projects where i aint from

we used to have funk with PJ Watts now we cool with them, but u know we still aint likin the Booty Holes

i aint gotta pass yo dumb ass internet test, this the real , all u nonbangin ass niggaz take the cac seat for u get served

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
wut it do said:
i aint bout to give up game to u marks cuzz

this is P-Roc II from pedaroc hood

GSC 103, come to the family gardens where i kic it and ax for P-Roc II
yeah there you contradict yourself by stating that shit that I didnt ask. The "game" you didnt want to expose about what I asked you isnt no top secret shit by the way, dont cop out. You just didnt answer cause you are not from there and couldnt find out the shit online.

May 20, 2003
too late? fool i use this shit at the library, i aint on here all day like yall nerds

my ass wake up like 2 o clock and the library close

like i said i told ya'll my name this P-Roc II come c me any time in the hood

thats all there is to it

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
The Gardens just got rushed this past Thursday.

LOS ANGELES -- Twenty people were arrested and weapons were confiscated during a sweep by more than 150 local, state and federal law enforcement officers at the Nickerson Gardens housing project.

Seven narcotics-related search warrants were served during the Thursday afternoon raid that included police officers, state Department of Corrections officers and agents with the FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

"We hope to curb narcotics activities in the area," police Capt. Terry Hara said.

Hara said police had received complaints from residents about narcotics sales and gangs in the area.

During the 90-minute raid, officers distributed fliers in English and Spanish to residents.

"A violent street gang has been involved in numerous violent crimes in your neighborhood," the fliers read. "The goal of our efforts is to incarcerate those involved and return the community back to your families."