R.I.P. B Brazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
wut it do said:
he got blasted by some Hoovas

he wuz the last of his brothers that wuz still alive they were all killed

B.I.P.
STOP LIE'N NIGGA.GREEN EYES FROM DAMU RIDAS IS MY NIGGA.I JUST LEFT HIM 2 DAY'S BEFORE B BRAZY'S FUNERAL.HE DIDNT GET SHOT BY NO DAMN HOVAS.HE GOT KILLED BY SOME MEXICANS,YOU KNOW MITCHY SLICK GONE ALWAYS LET MY FOLKS KNOW THE REAL ABOUT THE STREETS.

May 20, 2003
aint even no gang called damu ridaz thats a rap group

green eyez is from Inglewood Family Blood 92nd st

and i corrected that hoover shit

i said he got set up by some bitch from Rollin 60s Crips over on Adams

so shut the fuck up nigga i'll whoop yo ass talkin that dumb shit

MITCHY SLICK

Jan 29, 2003
I NEVER EVEN SAW YO POST YOU LIL BITCH.YOU BE LIE'N TOO.HE DIDNT GET SHOT BY NO 60'S EITHER BUSTER.YOU JUST LIKE THEM HOODRAT BITCHES THAT BE STARTIN SHIT,GETTIN NIGGAS SMOKED!I MADE A SONG ABOUT YOU HOE'S ON MY ALBUM"TRIGERATION STATION","FUCK BITCHES",YOU KNOW THE ONE MURDER DOG SAID WAS ONE OF THE TOP TEN ALBUMS OF THE YEAR ALONG WIT 40 WATER!I BEEN TO YO CITY HOE!YOU KNEW WHERE I WAS FROM,YOU DIDNT DO SHIT.DO SOMETHIN,NOT TYPE SOMETHIN BUSTER.P.S. YOU CANT GET STRIPES ON LINE.STOP BUSTER!OR SAY WHO YOU ARE.YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND I WILL BE BACK TO YO TOWN.I GOT NIGGAS EVERYWHERE!

May 20, 2003
Grape Street Watts Crip 103rd
Eastside Watts Baby Loc

nigga i'm a world killa cuz i'll smoke everybody
do somethin beeeeyatch

itchy dick i heard yo album that shit sorry as fuc and i aint even lyin

now u done fuced up u shouldnt been talkin shit to a triple OG

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
^^^ I noticed this nigga doesn't post in the AM...being in summer school must be a bitch. lol. Fuckin net-bangers. Gotta love 'em.

fuck some dickies and chuck T's,
my niggas sport keyboards and flatscreens
my ISP be AOL
i love the sound of "you got mail"
always on the computer, never leave home
both wrists got carpal tunnel syndrome
im online actin like Im in ya face
My IP address you could never trace,
an OG killa known to act a fool,
even though Im really postin from a middle school

MITCHY SLICK

Jan 29, 2003
wut it do said:
Grape Street Watts Crip 103rd
Eastside Watts Baby Loc

nigga i'm a world killa cuz i'll smoke everybody
do somethin beeeeyatch

itchy dick i heard yo album that shit sorry as fuc and i aint even lyin

put that on yo dead homies.if you bang and from kali,you know my shit aint weak.put it on yo moma.dont write me back.fuck yo mouth xxl gunz.you a killer?you better hope the police dont be on this muthafucka.I wouldnt never say no stupid ass shit like that on line..as a matter of fact i dont know no nigga that ever killed nobody that would do no shit like that.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Grape street Watts 103rd street Crip? How convenient. Where did you read about them to type it up right down to the "103rd street" detail? I know Grape Street is one of the most well known Crip sets of all so it seems fishy. I am in that area on a weekly basis for non-gang related reasons and I'm not buying your claim. If you are really from there then you can AT LEAST answer the following (hopefully without looking it up online somehow)-

1) what is the next main street to the west that parallels Grape street?...
2) name the 4 largest projects nearest to "your" hood and tell me whether they lie North or South of Century...
3) name the 5 biggest Mexican gangs that try to claim that general area (whether or not you respect them is not at question)...
4) give the telephone area code and a popular prefix of that area (easy)...
5) give the zip code of the area (too easy)...
6) what is the name of the MTA bus station in Watts?...

...of course knowing the answers to this shit proves nothing about your supposed gang affiliation, though it would lead me to believe that you AT LEAST know the area you claimed and thus would leave open the POSSIBILITY that you are what you claim. If you cant even answer this shit tho, then you are just totally full of shit. By the way a triple og (as you claim) would know all of this without question.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
ok you answered less than half of what I asked so yeah, just like I thought.
103rd doesnt parallel Grape Street by the way. You aint a local if you cant answer the shit I asked let alone an OG Grape Street Crip.
ps: do you need more time to look it up online or what? It has been almost 2 days already since i posted them questions.