R.I.P. B Brazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2003
and plus u just a interent gang groupie u love talkin bout gangs but yo scary ass aint in one that shit hella funny, just join a gang and quit ridin they nutts u worship they ass for real lolz

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Oh just join one? Can I sign up for one at Ralphs?

I think it's obvious that Crips and Bloods are a lot more willing to work together then Surenos and Nortenos. Look around. It's not internet shit..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
wut it do said:
and plus u just a interent gang groupie u love talkin bout gangs but yo scary ass aint in one that shit hella funny, just join a gang and quit ridin they nutts u worship they ass for real lolz
lol i noticed that shit 2 ol boy a gangbang groupie

May 2, 2002
wut it do said:

they gotta get like 15 muthafuckaz to handle one person cant go head up one on one with an OG like me

HAHA...KEEP EARNING YOUR NET STRIPEZ AND MAYBE ONE DAY YOU'LL GET ENOUGH TO GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER CHAIR AND HIT THE STREETS TO TRADE EM FOR 1 REAL ONE!!

NET GEEKZ!!!

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
BIG OSO LOC said:

HAHA...KEEP EARNING YOUR NET STRIPEZ AND MAYBE ONE DAY YOU'LL GET ENOUGH TO GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER CHAIR AND HIT THE STREETS TO TRADE EM FOR 1 REAL ONE!!

NET GEEKZ!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH >>>>>>> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL i FEEL YOU ON THAT 1 OSO.

May 20, 2003
uh.....no

man aint u from some farm or somethin, i seen yo ass on a picture on here a long time ago u dont even look mean u look like a happy ass fat kid lolllllllllllll on tha real tho

nigga if i seen u on the street i'd laugh at yo ass i aint even lyin, if u seen me muggin yo fat ass u'd problly feel like takin a crap get all weak and drive off thankin God fo yo life

thats on everythang

Apr 25, 2002
triplegold said:

lol i noticed that shit 2 ol boy a gangbang groupie
I NOTICED YOU'RE A FUCKIN RETARD. WHO GIVES A SHIT IF GANGS INTEREST LEADER.

wut it do said:
he wuznt talkin bout willin to work together, he said they had "much more on-site funk" then crips and bloods
YOU'RE A DUMBFUCK TOO. OBVIOUSLY IF YOU'RE FUNK-ON SIGHT THEN YOU AINT GONNA BE WORKIN WITH THEM. IF YOU DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE "FUNK ON SIGHT" THEN YOU'D BE MORE ABLE TO WORK WITH THEM AS VAMPS SAID. DUMBFUCK.

May 2, 2002
wut it do said:
uh.....no

man aint u from some farm or somethin, i seen yo ass on a picture on here a long time ago u dont even look mean u look like a happy ass fat kid lolllllllllllll on tha real tho

nigga if i seen u on the street i'd laugh at yo ass i aint even lyin, if u seen me muggin yo fat ass u'd problly feel like takin a crap get all weak and drive off thankin God fo yo life

thats on everythang

IF YA EVER SEE ME IN THE STREETS THEN YOU DO JUST THAT AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS....YOU FUCKEN NET NERD....

May 24, 2003
Damn thats fucked up Ese.. Im a sureno homie.. and i used to bump that shit cuz i bumped into him and his homies alot. and they was cool people.. he was from denver lane bloods.. They firme my homie got blasted right in there hood and till this day we dont know who did it.. we suspected his hood at first ya know how shit gets racially motivated sometimes.. but his homies said it wasnt them.. so we suspect them fools from hoover did it cuz they be goin at it with the south los and them fools from hoover think every mexican gangbanger is a south los and it's kinda fucked up.. whatever happened to hittin a muthafucka up before you blast em ya know?

But any ways.. can you get into like super specifics.. cuz man i cant believe it.. i still be bumpin his shit.. my favorite line of him is off green eyez album.. that one song rizm in my blood..
He be like

"B-Braze i break tha bitch in a ninety tramp caddy with the bumper kit... Im tired of these niggas tryin ta bite tha whoop! so im bustin on you fools out the brown six duece.."

That shit was hard.. Anyways Rest in peace homie..

And about the nortenos and sureno's shit.. fuck the north they dont know what like down here.. only time we are rockin and rollin against them fools is in jail.. I aint wastin no fuckin gas to go try to cap none of them busters thats just plain dumb. And the straight up difference between us and them is.. We can go move anywhere the fuck up there we want. and represent our shit.. we might get some static.. but we do it.. but when them busters move down here.. they be scared so they goto church.. and change..

5000 BLOCK

On the Rise
Apr 14, 2003
www.myspace.com
L.I.P B- BRAZY

NIGGA'S BEEN BRACKIN THAT DAMU RIDAS SHIT FROM DAY 1
QUOTE:" AS I BAIL DOWN THE MUTHAFUCKIN ALLLEY OF DEATH/I GOT THE HOMIES ON MY RIGHT DEAD C***S ON MY LEFT/ONE TIME IN THE MIDDLE, BUT THEY GET THE FIDDLE, FADDLE EVERYTIME I LET THE MACK RADDLE!" THAT WAS SOME HARD SHIT MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT TO THEM DAMU NIGGAS IN LA MUCH LOVE GREEN EYES

Apr 25, 2002
LEADER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
^^ and thats why Nortenos and Surenos are said to be much more on-site funk than Bloods and Crips. Sorry to put you on the spot but this is the perfect example because I could never see any of those Norteno dudes sayin RIP for any Southern Chicano Gangster Rapper that got smoked
Leader, you know how this quote is fucked up...
Crips and Bloods bang against CERTAIN SETS, and you know this...yeah all bloods all crips is rivals, but not to the extent of SET rivalries...you know that say, Rollin 20's and Harlem's funk on site just as hard as Norteno's and Sureno's...

Eight Tre's and 60's too...it's all about the set, not the color( tho the color plays a big role)

so c'mon man, you know whats up

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
YOUNGMOE said:
Crips and Bloods bang against CERTAIN SETS, and you know this...yeah all bloods all crips is rivals, but not to the extent of SET rivalries...
same goes for the cholos down here it's a Neighborhood thing too more than anything. I still stand by what I said. All that Crip/Blood info you just ran down I can't say much about because I don't live in a black neighborhood and my knowledge is very limited on that. I'm sure you know what you speak on tho.