Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2007
I love those old songs like "In The Bay" and "Red Beam", where could I get my hands on those mp3s?

And are you planning on going to the gathering this year?

Apr 12, 2007
I'm actually working on getting the "Bee-Sides" collection right now. Its going to be mixed by Mark 7 when I get all the tracks together. So far heres what I'm thinking for a tracklisting. I might have to put out a Volume 1 and 2.

Mars - Cold World featuring Dubb 20 and Arsenal
Gun Control featuring Mars, Malice and ADR Lavey
Menacide - Everyday remix featuring Mars and Majik Duce
Mars - Untouchable
Mars - How We Do It
Mars - Mix Rape
Mars - Rotten Radio Theme Song
Rape Them Hoes 3 feat Mars, Q Strange, J RZ Tha Antichrist, Castro The Savage, Arsenal and Big B The Shotgun Rapist
Mars - Red Beam
KC - How Thugs Be feat $woop and Mars
Devils Night 2007 unrelased verse
Mars - Just Wanna Fuck feat Menacide
Mars - Going Back To County
Malice - Mr 187 feat Mars
Mars & Menacide - Halloween Night
Mastacraft - The music told me to do it feat Mars
Mastacraft - Pussy Trap feat Mars
Mad Insanity - How I used to be feat Mars
Mars - To Live In The Bay featuring Delitha
Miss Money - Knock The Knock feat Mars
Mars - Thug Girl
DZK - Poisonous Voices

If theres any songs y'all wanna see on there that I dont have listed, name them here for consideration. The same thing if you see a song you think sucks a dick, tell me not to include it on the CD.
how about thug girl??thats a awesome song .

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Count Slapula plz. And Heat if that's not for Through Hell and Back. You should throw in a West Coast Pimpin' mini-mix, with just a couple verses on it, not the full deal. You should do a track with Lo Key for it too. And some chopped and screwed mixes if you can get'em. Or maybe that for a whole other piece.

Go Suicidal is from SGDTD I'm pretty sure.

Apr 12, 2007
Count Slapula plz. And Heat if that's not for Through Hell and Back. You should throw in a West Coast Pimpin' mini-mix, with just a couple verses on it, not the full deal. You should do a track with Lo Key for it too. And some chopped and screwed mixes if you can get'em. Or maybe that for a whole other piece.

ya its on some girls deserve to die.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com

That track only has a hook and a verse for it finished. It was done in my drug addict days so I had a lot of shit that was recorded with just one verse and shit. I'm not really up to recording that one all over anymore.

I have the heat song I was thinking about putting it on there but I dont like the last verse. If I can fix it I'll toss it on there or just have Mark 7 cut that verse when it fades to another song.

Apr 12, 2007
Everyone here will love the tracks done with Menacide. Those two dudes have chemistry when it comes to making good music, and not just with rapping, he also produced the beat for "Do It".

This release will be one of the biggest in 08