Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Mars, what does the hook to Red Beam say?

Original killa _______ died today. _________ from the shit that they say.
_______homicide scene_______bitch scream! The bitches can't run from the red beam.

???

Original killa, how many died today?
Got the tag on they toes from the shit that they say.
On the homicide scene, a young bitch scream.
Them bitches can't run from the red beam...

what were they arguing about if you remember?
J RZ was yelling shit at him.

I REMEMBER ON THE OLD BOARDS THAT TWIZTID SAID THEY WERE NEVER IN THE STUDIO WITH YOU RECORDING THE FINAL DESTINATION TRACK AND NEVER HEARD YOUR MUSIC... IS THAT TRUE OR DID ALL OF YALL WORK IN THE STUDIO TOGETHER??
The track was done over the mail. I hooked it up through Tom Dub and Majik Records at the time. I sent the track, they sent it back with their verses. They recorded it at Mike E Clark's studio.

The same with Tech N9ne. I sent him the track and payment, he sent back the files.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
do you plan on working with psychopathic any time soon again?
They called me a few days ago about something but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to talk about it or not just yet, but lets just say Psychopathic Records is the shit and are about to bring horrorcore to a whole other level. They keep their ear to the underground and know whos making moves or not.

Mars you think you will ever do some shit with REDRUM from Frisco?
Yeah, I actually should have been done recording for his new album already but I've been majorly lagging on collabs I do for free for the homies.

Feb 23, 2003
ANY UPDATE FOR THE BEE-SIDES RELEASE??? A LONG TIME AGO YOU WERE GONNA DO AN ALBUM CALLED SMALL SACRIFICES ON WHITE DEVIL RECORDS... ANY PLANS ON A FUTURE ALBUM WITH THAT TITLE?? ANY MATERIAL RECORDED FOR THE MARS/ADR LAVEY DUO ALBUM?? I PITCHED AN IDEA A FEW YEARS AGO ABOUT STARTING MAD INSANITY FILMS DIVING INTO THE HORROR SCENE ANY FEEDBACK ON THAT??? THE SONGS YOU RECORDED FOR BLACK MARKET DID CEDRIC GIVE YOU THE SONGS BACK OR IS HE PLANING ON KEEPIN EM? IF SO WHAT BECOME OF THOSE TRACKS??

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
ANY UPDATE FOR THE BEE-SIDES RELEASE???
I'm actually working on getting the "Bee-Sides" collection right now. Its going to be mixed by Mark 7 when I get all the tracks together. So far heres what I'm thinking for a tracklisting. I might have to put out a Volume 1 and 2.

Mars - Cold World featuring Dubb 20 and Arsenal
Gun Control featuring Mars, Malice and ADR Lavey
Menacide - Everyday remix featuring Mars and Majik Duce
Mars - Untouchable
Mars - How We Do It
Mars - Mix Rape
Mars - Rotten Radio Theme Song
Rape Them Hoes 3 feat Mars, Q Strange, J RZ Tha Antichrist, Castro The Savage, Arsenal and Big B The Shotgun Rapist
Mars - Red Beam
KC - How Thugs Be feat $woop and Mars
Devils Night 2007 unrelased verse
Mars - Just Wanna Fuck feat Menacide
Mars - Going Back To County
Malice - Mr 187 feat Mars
Mars & Menacide - Halloween Night
Mastacraft - The music told me to do it feat Mars
Mastacraft - Pussy Trap feat Mars
Mad Insanity - How I used to be feat Mars
Mars - To Live In The Bay featuring Delitha
Miss Money - Knock The Knock feat Mars
Mars - Thug Girl
DZK - Poisonous Voices

If theres any songs y'all wanna see on there that I dont have listed, name them here for consideration. The same thing if you see a song you think sucks a dick, tell me not to include it on the CD.

A LONG TIME AGO YOU WERE GONNA DO AN ALBUM CALLED SMALL SACRIFICES ON WHITE DEVIL RECORDS... ANY PLANS ON A FUTURE ALBUM WITH THAT TITLE??
Nah, if I put that out now imagine how much shit people would talk like "Damn it took Mars 7 years to put out that fuckin CD. Again.

ANY MATERIAL RECORDED FOR THE MARS/ADR LAVEY DUO ALBUM??
Yeah theres material recorded, but I don't like much of the material because I wasn't comfortable on the mic back then while recording in a studio outside of my lab as I am now and I feel we could do a much better collab now a days. He used some of it on his Leviathans Creation re-relase. I think he gave Jaxter another one we had did a while back for some compilation coming out.

I PITCHED AN IDEA A FEW YEARS AGO ABOUT STARTING MAD INSANITY FILMS DIVING INTO THE HORROR SCENE ANY FEEDBACK ON THAT???
I'd like to get into acting again sometime when I have a little bit more time on my hands and try out for movie parts and commercials and shit. But shooting our own films would be nice but to be honest I dont see that happening. Thats a lot of work and time. I'd be into directing one if a script was given to me and I liked it. Big Drawz from 2-illeven told me once that he would love to do the score of a movie. That would be sick.

THE SONGS YOU RECORDED FOR BLACK MARKET DID CEDRIC GIVE YOU THE SONGS BACK OR IS HE PLANING ON KEEPIN EM? IF SO WHAT BECOME OF THOSE TRACKS??
I took a lot of them back, but I really didn't deal with Ced much while at the label. Just his brothers. Ced actually helped me get relased out of my contract when I wanted to leave. I think the No Face Killa song was the only thing I gave them to keep, but I'm glad that the No Face Killaz 2 compilation didn't come out because I don't like that song anymore.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm actually working on getting the "Bee-Sides" collection right now. Its going to be mixed by Mark 7 when I get all the tracks together. So far heres what I'm thinking for a tracklisting. I might have to put out a Volume 1 and 2.

Mars - Cold World featuring Dubb 20 and Arsenal
Gun Control featuring Mars, Malice and ADR Lavey
Menacide - Everyday remix featuring Mars and Majik Duce
Mars - Untouchable
Mars - How We Do It
Mars - Mix Rape
Mars - Rotten Radio Theme Song
Rape Them Hoes 3 feat Mars, Q Strange, J RZ Tha Antichrist, Castro The Savage, Arsenal and Big B The Shotgun Rapist
Mars - Red Beam
KC - How Thugs Be feat $woop and Mars
Devils Night 2007 unrelased verse
Mars - Just Wanna Fuck feat Menacide
Mars - Going Back To County
Malice - Mr 187 feat Mars
Mars & Menacide - Halloween Night
Mastacraft - The music told me to do it feat Mars
Mastacraft - Pussy Trap feat Mars
Mad Insanity - How I used to be feat Mars
Mars - To Live In The Bay featuring Delitha
Miss Money - Knock The Knock feat Mars
Mars - Thug Girl
DZK - Poisonous Voices

Nice, I hope you get this shit ready with the quickness man. Would you be aloud to put I Can't Hate on there?
I think maybe That Nightmare might be dope to see on it.

Jan 25, 2008
ay. wut up Mars? u thinking of doing any collabs with any horrorcore rappers? or working with rappers from other labels like 7se, SKR, or some more APT 3 material?

...and by the way, im new to the board...

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
ay. wut up Mars? u thinking of doing any collabs with any horrorcore rappers? or working with rappers from other labels like 7se, SKR, or some more APT 3 material?

...and by the way, im new to the board...
Welcome to the board. I'll work with Apartment 3 forever. They are family for real. So you can always expect some shit cookin between me and ADR, Malice, and ect. 7SE are the homies. I'm part of Mission Infect. I am friends with many of the artists on the label and we all have been talking about doing shit soon. I'm putting out The House 3 project for Loki on MIR.

Jan 25, 2008
Welcome to the board. I'll work with Apartment 3 forever. They are family for real. So you can always expect some shit cookin between me and ADR, Malice, and ect. 7SE are the homies. I'm part of Mission Infect. I am friends with many of the artists on the label and we all have been talking about doing shit soon. I'm putting out The House 3 project for Loki on MIR.
sounds cool Mars, ill be looking forward to that.