PS4 v xbox one?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
You can't run full specs on a game like bf4 with a $500 comp. Even if you could you're definitely gonna have to invest in a new video card halfway through the console's lifespan.
Yeah but you an run the game and the graphics will be decent, it's not like console graphics are anything special.

I bought a $500 laptop from new egg in the US months ago and it runs skyrim perfectly with medium graphics.

Dec 4, 2004
Who has a list of all the exclusives so far?

I'm still debating. I always leaned toward XBox once the first one was released. I like the look of the XB better, but it is more expensive. I might buy one now and the other later.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I was thinking of trading all my PS3 shit in towards the PS4. I have a 500 gig PS3 with two controllers, GTAV and BF4. Anyone know aboput how much I would get and if it would be worth it? Or is the PS4 gonna run like shit until they fix all the bugs?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I was thinking of trading all my PS3 shit in towards the PS4. I have a 500 gig PS3 with two controllers, GTAV and BF4. Anyone know aboput how much I would get and if it would be worth it? Or is the PS4 gonna run like shit until they fix all the bugs?
The 90% trade in bonus for consoles was good only for today. Tomorrow expect $12 for your setup

The next one is next Sunday towards Xbox One

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeah I called and since I didn't have a PS4 pre ordered the faggot offered me 100 bucks for my 500gig ps3, smh. It's cool, I kinda wanted to wait until early next year to get one anyways, but when I came to this thread and seen a few of y'all coppin I kinda wanted one and was gonna trade my shit if it woulda been worth it. Looks like I'll be waiting to get my shit til like Spring 2014. I hope y'all enjoy that shit I'll be happy to hear what you all thinkof it before I buy one myself.

Nov 18, 2010
I just played the PS4 at Zellers here.

Shit is pretty nice, like the controllers weren't much of an issue. I think the placement wasn't the biggest issue, but those stupid mickey mouse ear analog sticks with no grip.

I'll probably still look for some alternative controller but for the time being these controllers are actually pretty nice and they're no longer tiny. And this is coming from someone who has never owned a Sony console.

And here is a comparison of games
PS4 Games vs Xbox One Games - Xbox One Wiki Guide - IGN

Fuck halo and gears of war, I'd rather killzone.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Yeah but you an run the game and the graphics will be decent, it's not like console graphics are anything special.

I bought a $500 laptop from new egg in the US months ago and it runs skyrim perfectly with medium graphics.

I can run skyrim on a 3 year old $200 laptop on medium settings with mods no problem. It's actually not a very taxing game to run. That same laptop has problems running Pinball Arcade which just came out on Steam.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I can run skyrim on a 3 year old $200 laptop on medium settings with mods no problem. It's actually not a very taxing game to run. That same laptop has problems running Pinball Arcade which just came out on Steam.
It must be poorly optimized. Some games are like that.