PS3 Network

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i just use a regular motorola bluetooth piece, fuck all the expensive shit
thats what i switched up too. i got the ps3 eye u gotta be hella close to that thing in order for someone to hear you clearly..mannn ever since i got the ps3 eye a few months back i was letting me kids play with the voice changer and they had it on the chipmunk voice but never switched it back..i just realized i've ben chattin talkin shit to people in that voice for hella months now lol..

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i bought a regular wired headset for 19.99 from best buy.... its coo with one headphone and a phone operator mic. i wish it was wireless but.....

i dont like the way bluetooths look or feel and its called BLUEtooth so thats a no,no....

lmao

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
how the fuck do i get on with a wired connection? i have that little ass black modem from comcast.. plug the ethernet cord into the back of the ps3 & i cant get any connection ? im not very good w/ this kinda shit but i cant figure out what the fuck the problem is

Aug 13, 2009
Go to Settings which should be the second option when you pick what you want to go to on the ps3. Go all the way down til you see network settings.

Then just go through the set up of a wired connection and you should be good to go.

But if that doesnt work, just unplug ethernet cable and your modem, wait 10 seconds, plug it back in then put the cable into your ps3. Could just be an ip issue....

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
^^ im pretty sure it is an ip issue, i tried exactly what you said the other night.. still nothing, even re-set the modem but fuck i guess im gonna have to figure out how to manually enter everything .

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I dont know what the problem is.. but this shit is working my nerves, lol i dont understand why it does not find the connection from a wired connection? the mutha fucker has ONE port & its going directly into the ps3!

Mar 11, 2004
you pay to play online...

I play online for free....
we pay to get shit sooner...and to get better shit as far as the dashboard(psn home) i have a homie that has ps3 sold it for xbox after he sees the shit xbox offers.. n i only pay 100 a year and that comes wit 4 memberships.. xbox offers u alot more than psn in my opinion and in the opinion of other ppl i kno who run both consoles

Feb 13, 2004
xbox 360 are faulty too many things go wrong with them. My cuz thought that the new version would be better then the old one he was wrong. Now he has to send it to Mircrosoft.