PS3 Network

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
I got both, have yet to have a problem with either..They both got they positives and negatives and dope exclusives. End of debate! Dude askin what up wit PSN..

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I know what u mean but sometimes i join random ass lobbies an theres people from the siccness on or the other day my cuzin from LA was on an i couldnt talk to dude...I always be finding people i know on there random ass shit

Jun 28, 2009
its funny that you think everyones some kind of fag. it sounds like your the one with the problem. remember that your the one thats researching facts about fags. posting them on a forum and not gettting the response you were expecting. you havent posted in that thread since. from what it seems like you just wanted some e-attention.

Oct 11, 2008
its funny that you think everyones some kind of fag. it sounds like your the one with the problem. remember that your the one thats researching facts about fags. posting them on a forum and not gettting the response you were expecting. you havent posted in that thread since. from what it seems like you just wanted some e-attention.
i got the response i wanted, its basically the response have right here of seeing how many you fags are ok with all of it

no llores joto

Jun 28, 2009
this shit is dumb. this can go on forever. im done. but you can keep researching. try posting on some christian forum, where people care about how others should live their lives. go join the Westboro Baptist Church, where they picket dead soldiers funerals, hold signs that say "god hates fags". you'll fit right in.