PS3 Network

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
my bad reckless.. u need them new maps man..that ascension level is the only thing im really fuckin wit right now..later on tho well murk some shit in multiplayer..get the homie krow on as well..

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
my bad reckless.. u need them new maps man..that ascension level is the only thing im really fuckin wit right now..later on tho well murk some shit in multiplayer..get the homie krow on as well..
its all good fan guess i gotta buy that shit and fa sho we murk some mufuckas on miltiplayer with krow and fatblunt that homies a beast he was on my team we we were playin he gets hella kills cant fuck wit him! :siccness::siccness:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
my shit should be back on later this week finally.....

on black ops- free for all is the shit. or zombies.....
anybody try killzone 3 yet? ima go buy that shit with the gun next week..

Jun 12, 2003
my shit should be back on later this week finally.....

on black ops- free for all is the shit. or zombies.....
anybody try killzone 3 yet? ima go buy that shit with the gun next week..
what up g havent played black ops with u in a minute lol...
thanx for the ad reck,,,i havent been on c.o.d in weeks..il be on tonight

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
4 sho... i dont know how to play domination or headquaters but i gave zombiez sometime
and getting good..i even got my wife playing that shit...lol

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
fatblunts is fuckin sav at zombies!! homeboy carried 3 of us to round 11!!!!

@ luci i will add u tonite locz......

(I dont know if the new maps are worth it yet cuz the download is taking a lifetime!! lol)

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
fatblunts is fuckin sav at zombies!! homeboy carried 3 of us to round 11!!!!

@ luci i will add u tonite locz......

(I dont know if the new maps are worth it yet cuz the download is taking a lifetime!! lol)
yep yep, u guys gotta do it movin in that map..i run laps around the whole house and they follow me in a trail..buy the machine guns off the wall as well, your boy had the double barrel the whole match..but u just startin its all good..that red drink from the vending machine will help u out alot..

Jan 11, 2011
A BLUNTZ WHATZ YUR PSN NAME LOKO? MI LAST ACCOUNT I LOST THE PASSWORD TOO GOTTA GET ALL MI FRIENDZ N HOMIEZ BACK I HAD LIKE A 100 NOW I GO LIKE 15 FRIENDZ N MR. GEE THANKZ FOR THE ADD