PS3 Network

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2008
PS3 =
SHITTY ONLINE PLAY
SHITTY BROKE PLAYERS ( THATS WHY THEY DONT GET 360 CUZ THEY BROKE KIDS)
HARDLY ANY EXCLUSIVE GAMES
CANT PLAYER PS1/PS2 GAMES

ONLY THINK THE PS3 HAS IS A BLU RAY PLAYER WHICH AINT SHIT CUZ I CAN GET ONE FOR 30 BUCKS EASY

FUCK A PS3

Jan 18, 2006
PS3 =
SHITTY ONLINE PLAY
SHITTY BROKE PLAYERS ( THATS WHY THEY DONT GET 360 CUZ THEY BROKE KIDS)
HARDLY ANY EXCLUSIVE GAMES
CANT PLAYER PS1/PS2 GAMES

ONLY THINK THE PS3 HAS IS A BLU RAY PLAYER WHICH AINT SHIT CUZ I CAN GET ONE FOR 30 BUCKS EASY

FUCK A PS3
I have both i can talk as much shit as i want, You cant play a 360 for more then 2 years without it dying that in itself is a major fail. The trigger on the X-Box controller is gay not anything like anything in real life so using that to shoot a gun in a game is gay. I remember folks saying there was actually more lag on 360 play COD and the excuse was well more people play it or more people are online at 1 time. I like the achievements more then the trophys though but refuse to pay anything for online service even though you can still play online just dont have access to certain shit and cant download newer demos right away like i had to download the Madden demo on my PS3 when it first released cuz i couldnt on my 360.

Jun 28, 2009
comparing a gaming console controller to the real thing is gay

lag in COD has nothing to do with the console. if the hosts connection sucks...its going to lag

please go kill yourself

Jan 18, 2006
You dont get it your paying for online the lag is worse then PS3's which is free. And yes the trigger is gay regardless of what you say. 360 users have always bragged about the exclusives well from ive seen in the past 2 years PS3 has had the better exclusives by far

Oct 11, 2008
I have both i can talk as much shit as i want, You cant play a 360 for more then 2 years without it dying that in itself is a major fail. The trigger on the X-Box controller is gay not anything like anything in real life so using that to shoot a gun in a game is gay. I remember folks saying there was actually more lag on 360 play COD and the excuse was well more people play it or more people are online at 1 time. I like the achievements more then the trophys though but refuse to pay anything for online service even though you can still play online just dont have access to certain shit and cant download newer demos right away like i had to download the Madden demo on my PS3 when it first released cuz i couldnt on my 360.
1. your ass needs a life if your console starts to die after so much game playing
2. your comparing a control to the feel of a trigger in real life? KILL YOURSELF
3. LAG ON XBL? haha get your broke ass a good internet connection and you wont have to deal with that

Jun 28, 2009
You dont get it your paying for online the lag is worse then PS3's which is free. And yes the trigger is gay regardless of what you say. 360 users have always bragged about the exclusives well from ive seen in the past 2 years PS3 has had the better exclusives by far
you dont get it, comparing a gaming console controller to the real thing is gay regardless

lag in COD has nothing to do with the console. if the hosts connection sucks...its going to lag regardless

mass effect 2 shits on ps3 exclusive regardless

please go kill yourself regardless

Jan 18, 2006
lol i dont even really play 360 online, ive heard it from 360 users. The red rings is not made up and how long do you think shitty made systems made by Microsoft last, they dont know how to make anything right. Lol @ the Netenos keep saying kill yourself cuz yall are ass hurt. I wasnt really trying to compare it real life more like the using R1 on the PS3 controller to shoot is wayyyyyyyyyyy better

Jun 28, 2009
lol i dont even really play 360 online, ive heard it from 360 users. The red rings is not made up and how long do you think shitty made systems made by Microsoft last, they dont know how to make anything right. Lol @ the Netenos keep saying kill yourself cuz yall are ass hurt. I wasnt really trying to compare it real life more like the using R1 on the PS3 controller to shoot is wayyyyyyyyyyy better
"not anything like anything in real life"

k

Jan 18, 2006
Only reason i actually said that is ive heard folks on here say its like shooting a real gun or something to that effect

Oct 11, 2008

Dec 4, 2006
after four 360's that got the RROD, I decided to switch to a PS3 ..... 2+ years strong with the PS3 and never had an issue with it.....

four 360's in 3 years......that tells you much about a system....

PS3 has better gaming graphics...that's well known....

there's more glitching done on the 360 when it comes to games like Modern Warfare, than the PS3 ...

but yeah........you all get the point..

Jan 18, 2006
lol wouldnt be a problem for me but you shouldnt have to buy a new one the whole point of paying that much for a console is that it will last a fairly long time and besides Microsoft replaces them for free for the first 3 years. I only bought mines like 4 months ago so we will see how long it lasts.