project salary caps all nfl teams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
know that about half the cap space will go to just a damn cb.....even though they are the "QBs" of the D i aint trying to spend big money on ethier.....its a nice thought but its just to much money.....for the titans i want a decent one better the hill..maybe even finnegan can start next year (hmmm) i dont know though.....who ever gets samuel or clements will deffinatly gain from it but thats a lot a money for one player.......clements wants a 20mill+++ sigining bonus from what i read.....thats a lot of ched

Aug 9, 2006
true ^^ i was lit when i made that statement and thinking about him asking for a 20 mill signing bonus so i my shit got melted together....i just really peeped what the cap is about and how bonuses and shit affect it.....i thought it was complicated at first but its really not..

May 2, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
I must have forgot. I just found it ironic how you accused me of taking a cheap shot and then decided to call me a homo.
Well...it was a cheap shot considering the Browns sucking had nothing to do with the conversation. But...it was just a way to get a conversation going.

No matter what names I call people on here...or they call me...I have never once been mad about anything.

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Pitt was ass this year. Cinci was up and down. Both only had 1 more win than the Niners. The only real contender was Baltimore.. But that doesn't matter. Your team struggled with everyone they faced. They got lucky against the raiders (the fuckin last-place raiders!). I'll tell you like I told raider fans a while back.. It doesn't matter who's in your division when you can't even beat teams from outside your division. There's 16 games, you only play 6 games within the division. What about the other 10?
Pitt is one year removed from the Super Bowl, Cinci won the division last year...and Baltimore is Baltimore...always tough. Yes, they only had one more win...but our division is way stronger than yours...and again...you know that. And like I said...your 7 wins would have still got you LAST PLACE in our division.

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
You say they're on the rise, but last year they were 6-10. This year they were 4-12, that's not a come up. That's a decline.

I'm not trying to be a dick and piss you off, just being real.
I know what you're saying...but we are. Last year we led the league with players on IR, our Pro Bowl starting Center got injured, and his back-up decided to retire....and we played basically our whole season with our top 3 corners out. With a team starting over and lack of depth...it's hard to win like that.

Plus...this was Frye's first full season starting, Winslow's first season, and Braylon's first full season. You can doubt all you want, but we ARE a team on the rise.

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Well, we are obviously headed in the right direction. We have no cap problem, and our team keeps getting better.
We will see. We were last year too and look what happended. Say Gore gets injured...then what?

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
If both teams make a substantial offer, it does. If you were a player and two teams offered you what you were asking for, would you choose the team headed up or the team staying put? Really though.

Everybody wants their money, but they also want to win.
If I were Samuel I would go to the Browns. We are not as bad as people think...and he is familiar with a couple of the players and Romeo. I think he would choose a system he is familiar with.

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Yup...get paid! I really don't think I want a player like that now that I think about it.

Not saying he'll end up being an ass...but getting a tattoo like that...you never know with these guys these days.

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
But he's not as good. That's my point. Of course he's gonna come cheaper. And because of that fact the Niners are more likely to pursue him.. Which I feel is a mistake, unless Asante is not available. Samuel is better in coverage, and he can tackle.. That's what the Niners desperately need.
I don't know...Clements is a damn good corner. Maybe not as good as Samuel...but good enough to get the job done.

I think I would take the guy who really wants to play for my team, has less attitude, and can still get the job done.

If the Niners got Clements...I think you would be happy. I really don't think you can go wrong with either guy.

Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp said:
And like I said...your 7 wins would have still got you LAST PLACE in our division.
Only if we were to replace the Browns. Otherwise we would have been 2nd to last.

LOL, now that was a cheap shot.

But I do see your points. We'll have to see what happens.. It's quite possible that none of our teams will acquire either of these men.