project salary caps all nfl teams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
start with the offense line and go from there......thats all i have to say.....there d is solid or should be atelast.....they looked good and kept yall in games that you shouldnt of been in......start with the o-oine

Apr 25, 2002
MooreBlock530 said:
take asante i want nate clements!!!!!!!
Clements is good, but Samuel is better. I'd say he's the best CB besides Champ Bailey. Watch the dude cover.. He shuts fools down. And he's real young, so he'll only get better. Not to take anything away from Nate Clements, but I hope the Niners pursue Samuel if they do in fact go after a good CB.

Aug 9, 2006
samuel will cost more money too.....there both sick...and i do see them both getting major pay days so titans may not pursue ethier......we allready have are leading corner so we dont really need another big name just a upgrade from REYNADO "GOT BURNED" HILL

Aug 9, 2006
thing is if "we" get one of those two there will be a fight for the "starter" or right side corner back postion.......and i want pacman to fill that void so i dont want any more controversy then we allready got.....so i dont know....itd be nice to swoop ethier of those corners......

pacman and "asante or clements"

can somebody say best corner back tandem in the leauge?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
MooreBlock530 said:
thing is if "we" get one of those two there will be a fight for the "starter" or right side corner back postion.......and i want pacman to fill that void so i dont want any more controversy then we allready got.....so i dont know....itd be nice to swoop ethier of those corners......

pacman and "asante or clements"

can somebody say best corner back tandem in the leauge?
you wish. the best cornerback tandem in the league is the ravens.

chicago, philadelphia, dallas, minnesota, and kansas city still would have a better corner tandem.

Aug 9, 2006
it was an overstatement but ravens dont have the best tandem in the leauge......samauri rolle looks better cuz he has good safetys helping him out......

philly has the best probally....

Apr 25, 2002
MooreBlock530 said:
samuel will cost more money too.....there both sick...and i do see them both getting major pay days so titans may not pursue ethier......we allready have are leading corner so we dont really need another big name just a upgrade from REYNADO "GOT BURNED" HILL
Yeah Samuel is going to be looking for a big check, but he's earned it. That's why his departure from New England is almost inevitable.. They won't pay him big money. He's established himself in the NFL and he's only going to get better.. This is why I want the Niners to pursue him. They have the cash, now they just have to start spending it wisely.. Samuel is a wise choice.

As for your CB dilemma.. I'd say if you get Clements, Pacman would be the #1 CB. If you get Samuel, then Asante would be the #1 corner on the depth chart.

May 2, 2002
I hate to break everyone's heart...but the Browns are getting Samuel.

I would be happy with Clements though...he's from Ohio...so it would be a homecoming for him.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
gimpypimp said:
I hate to break everyone's heart...but the Browns are getting Samuel.

I would be happy with Clements though...he's from Ohio...so it would be a homecoming for him.
yeah, i think clements would like to go to the browns.

i think that's also why lecharles bentley signed with them as well...

May 2, 2002
ILLER THAN ILL said:
yeah, i think clements would like to go to the browns.

i think that's also why lecharles bentley signed with them as well...
And Joe Jurevicius last year too.

The NFL has alot of players from Ohio...it's no surprise that they would want to come and play for their home team.

May 2, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Too bad their home team sucks year in and year out.

The Browns would have to make Samuel a viscious offer to make him want to play in Cleveland instead of SF or Tenn.
What's with taking the cheap shot homo?

The Browns have a ton of cap room...with these guys money talks. It's not like you guys or Tenn. have made the playoffs recently either.

Plus Romeo is the coach...so I'm sure their relationship would help more than a slightly better contending team.

Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp said:
What's with taking the cheap shot homo?

The Browns have a ton of cap room...with these guys money talks. It's not like you guys or Tenn. have made the playoffs recently either.

Plus Romeo is the coach...so I'm sure their relationship would help more than a slightly better contending team.
Why do you get so sad? You act like a little bitch.

Anyway, the team does suck year in and year out. There's no cheap shot there. The Niners and the Titans are on their way up.. And the Browns? I'll leave it alone since it really doesn't have to be said.

You really think Asante Samuel is going to want to go from a contender to a team with such glorious accomplishments as Cleveland? They've been dead last in their division for the past 4 years.. Their best record was in 2002 when they went 9-7..

The Titans and Niners have more money to spend than Cleveland, and they are better, more appealing teams. So like I said, the Browns would have to make him a savage offer to get him.

So do us all a favor, and stop acting like a little girl. "Homo."

May 2, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Why do you get so sad? You act like a little bitch.

Anyway, the team does suck year in and year out. There's no cheap shot there. The Niners and the Titans are on their way up.. And the Browns? I'll leave it alone since it really doesn't have to be said.

You really think Asante Samuel is going to want to go from a contender to a team with such glorious accomplishments as Cleveland? They've been dead last in their division for the past 4 years.. Their best record was in 2002 when they went 9-7..

The Titans and Niners have more money to spend than Cleveland, and they are better, more appealing teams. So like I said, the Browns would have to make him a savage offer to get him.

So do us all a favor, and stop acting like a little girl. "Homo."
I'm not mad. If you can't tell by now that's how I always talk. I've said that to you before.

The Browns are a team on the rise as well. We were riddled with injuries last year. Not to mention it's hard to see our progress when you play with Pitt., Baltimore, and Cinci.

You guys only had 3 more wins in the wack ass NFC. And guess what? Your 7 wins would have got you LAST PLACE in our division. You WOULD NOT have had 7 wins in our division...and you know it.

So are you REALLY that much more appealing? I don't think so. Maybe the Titans.

Samuel will go to any team that pays him the most. It doesn't matter what team is contending or not. He already has his Super Bowl win...what he wants now is his money.

Did you not hear about his new tattoo "Get Paid"?

Come to think of it...I don't know if I would want a guy like that on my team. I would rather have a guy who REALLY wants to play for us like Clements. He's only 1 year older than Samuel anyway...and will come cheaper.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
cover play comes and goes, but clements is a sure tackler which no one seems to remember. the kid played with winfield and learned how take people down. if even your conerbacks are bruising people, your defense will intimidate and make plays for sure. who will get one of these guys i'm not sure, but yeah 9ers and titans both deserve one of these guys.

Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp said:
I'm not mad. If you can't tell by now that's how I always talk. I've said that to you before.
I must have forgot. I just found it ironic how you accused me of taking a cheap shot and then decided to call me a homo.

gimpypimp said:
The Browns are a team on the rise as well. We were riddled with injuries last year. Not to mention it's hard to see our progress when you play with Pitt., Baltimore, and Cinci.

You guys only had 3 more wins in the wack ass NFC. And guess what? Your 7 wins would have got you LAST PLACE in our division. You WOULD NOT have had 7 wins in our division...and you know it.
Pitt was ass this year. Cinci was up and down. Both only had 1 more win than the Niners. The only real contender was Baltimore.. But that doesn't matter. Your team struggled with everyone they faced. They got lucky against the raiders (the fuckin last-place raiders!). I'll tell you like I told raider fans a while back.. It doesn't matter who's in your division when you can't even beat teams from outside your division. There's 16 games, you only play 6 games within the division. What about the other 10?

You say they're on the rise, but last year they were 6-10. This year they were 4-12, that's not a come up. That's a decline.

I'm not trying to be a dick and piss you off, just being real.

gimpypimp said:
So are you REALLY that much more appealing? I don't think so. Maybe the Titans.
Well, we are obviously headed in the right direction. We have no cap problem, and our team keeps getting better.

gimpypimp said:
Samuel will go to any team that pays him the most. It doesn't matter what team is contending or not.
If both teams make a substantial offer, it does. If you were a player and two teams offered you what you were asking for, would you choose the team headed up or the team staying put? Really though.

gimpypimp said:
He already has his Super Bowl win...what he wants now is his money.
Everybody wants their money, but they also want to win.

gimpypimp said:
Did you not hear about his new tattoo "Get Paid"?
No.

gimpypimp said:
Come to think of it...I don't know if I would want a guy like that on my team. I would rather have a guy who REALLY wants to play for us like Clements. He's only 1 year older than Samuel anyway...and will come cheaper.
But he's not as good. That's my point. Of course he's gonna come cheaper. And because of that fact the Niners are more likely to pursue him.. Which I feel is a mistake, unless Asante is not available. Samuel is better in coverage, and he can tackle.. That's what the Niners desperately need.