project salary caps all nfl teams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
1 San Francisco 49ers $42.1 M

2 Buffalo Bills $39.7 M

3 Arizona Cardinals $36.7 M

4 Tennessee Titans $36 M

5 Cleveland Browns $33.305 M

6 St. Louis Rams $31.98 M

7 Minnesota Vikings $31.5 M

8 Jacksonville Jaguars $31 M

9 Cincinnati Bengals $28.8 M

10 NY Jets $28.455 M

11 Green Bay Packers $28.36 M

12 New England Patriots $26.98 M

13 Chicago Bears $26.9 M

14 New Orleans Saints $26 M

15 San Diego Chargers $24.6 M

16 Tampa Bay Buccaneers $23.985 M

17 Detroit Lions $23.8 M

18 Seattle Seahawks $21.9 M

19 Dallas Cowboys $21.5 M

20 Houston Texans $19.8 M

21 Miami Dolphins $17.8 M

22 NY Giants $15.7 M

23 Oakland Raiders $14.105 M

24 Philadelphia Eagles $12.4 M

25 Atlanta Falcons $11.5 M

26 Denver Broncos $7.6 M

27 Kansas City Chiefs $7 M

28 Baltimore Ravens $5.7 M

29 Indianapolis Colts $4.9 M

30 Pittsburgh Steelers $1.44 M

31 Carolina Panthers $-3.1

32 Washington Redskins $-2.388 M

these are just projected so they can change at any given time.....after re-signing people and stuff liek that

Mar 16, 2005
thanks but a little early...lol

Most of those numbers will cha ge DRASTICALY!

Like for example the Raiders, once they get rid of moss frees up money.

Broncos will either trade jake or rescruture contracts of him, rod smith, maybe lynce, & Walker...Denver will have way more $$$ to play with besides that.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
and i think with VY more and more players are going to want to play for the titans..........

players are going to want to play for tennessee and SF since they got the cap room and great players already to build with.........

Aug 9, 2006
agreed ^^ only thing we need on offense is a reliable burner.....maybe take a shot at ashley lielie (havnt done much witht he two teams hes played with but look at the qbs *plummer and vick* so maybe.....or take a shot at donte stalworth.....just some kind of burner that can strech the field and get a db or two off of VY......adnt he rest of the cap money can go to our draft picks (we have 10 draft picks this year).......and defense....(most notably a CB aside of pac and a good pass rushing DE)

Aug 9, 2006
givens IMO is DONE.......i mean he wont even be able to WORK out till the season BEGINS.....waste of our fuckin money FUCK.....bennett IMO should leave....he is talented but "hated" by titans fans because he seemed to drop passes ONLY when they really needed him to catch em.......i hope he goes to the forty niners but if we dont get a FA WR we might resgin him......IMO bradon jones is better then givens and bennet...maybe not talent wise but him and VY really really click...same with bobby wade who also is a FA...we will probally resgin him and let bennett go (look at me talking like im the new titans gm mike) lol.....i dunno but this is what i see happening.....staloworth would look great in two tone blue....as well as a lot of other WRs......but we will see

Mar 16, 2005
MooreBlock530 said:
agreed ^^ only thing we need on offense is a reliable burner.....maybe take a shot at ashley lielie (havnt done much witht he two teams hes played with but look at the qbs *plummer and vick* so maybe.....or take a shot at donte stalworth.....just some kind of burner that can strech the field and get a db or two off of VY......adnt he rest of the cap money can go to our draft picks (we have 10 draft picks this year).......and defense....(most notably a CB aside of pac and a good pass rushing DE)

ohhhh hahahahahahahah oh man I couldn't stop laughing......

You do not want asslie lelie! Plummer was not his problem because Plummer had some good season here and Asslie was not the reason why.

Now if you want someone who will run you a great fly route and either drop the ball or over run your qb by 10 yards...sure take him. But his hands SUCK, he doesn't go over the middle, and he is nothing but a primadonna who hasn't earned half of what he thinks he deserves!

Have fun with that if you get him!

Aug 9, 2006
plummer is not know for his arm....so im pretty sure plummer underthrew him 10 yards lol (just kiddin).....i know he has a problem "catching" even those theres A LOT more people with worst hands.....but bennets got the shaky hands and he cant burn people....so all i see him as an uprage in the speed department....like i said we need a burner and if hes the only one we can get id rather have him then bennett.....im not saying hes a great WR or anything but maybe a change of place will get him something......all im saying is we need A burner and stalworth and him are probally the fastest FA out there....i wouldnt mind bringing kevin curtis in but again hes not what "IM" looking for

Aug 9, 2006
take asante i want nate clements!!!!!!! and agree with iller then ill......for the first time in a while im actually waiting for the draft and free agency.....free agency more because the titans have a solid team with a lot of spending money.....AND we didnt make the playoffs so were still a sleeper team.....playoff contention is a must.....anything less with be a super let down......we need a CB and DE.....everything else the titans have GOOD or decent players at......we need a pash rush and a corner beside pac......and thats all i feel wee need to be super bowl conternders....oh yeah and a WR who can strech the field.....be it a ROOKIE or not.....we need speed at that postion and are offence will be dominat