Prime Barry vs. Prime Emmitt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Memphis2SacNigg said:
I know one thang, I wouldn't want a quiter on my team, thats what Sanders is, just like that fag Ricky Williams.
That's easy to say from the recliner in your living room. Those "fags" played one of the toughest, if not the toughest, position in the NFL. I'd like to see you carry the ball once and get lit up by a Ray Lewis...now get up and do that again, 30 times a game for 16 games, 10 to 15 yrs, if you don't get injured...You say they're fags, I give them props...look at Earl Campbell.

Apr 25, 2002
I will take Barry's 5 yards a carry over Emmitt.

an Barry was used in goal line, but sometimes they just took him out.....he aint run to the coach an say " I dont wanna score take me out".

Barry could catch an Barry could block, you need to check stats before sayin some horseshit like that......Barry is one of the greatest of all time, while Emmit is the Franco Harris of the 90's.......(great back, even better team)

this argument can go on forever though, an you can add a few backs prime for prime
Jim Brown
Earl Campbell
Walter Payton
Gayle Sayers
Barry Sanders
Eric Dickerson

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
T-Dubb said:
I will take Barry's 5 yards a carry over Emmitt.

an Barry was used in goal line, but sometimes they just took him out.....he aint run to the coach an say " I dont wanna score take me out".

Barry could catch an Barry could block, you need to check stats before sayin some horseshit like that......Barry is one of the greatest of all time, while Emmit is the Franco Harris of the 90's.......(great back, even better team)

this argument can go on forever though, an you can add a few backs prime for prime
Jim Brown
Earl Campbell
Walter Payton
Gayle Sayers
Barry Sanders
Eric Dickerson
Right on mayne. T knows his football. How can he call someone overrated when they ripped 60 yards runs. Barry never finished a season average less than 4.0 yards a carry. One season he averaged over 6.0 yards a carry. Emmitt average less than 4.0 yards a carry a few times in career. He only averaged over 5.0 yards a carry one time in his career while Barry did it like at least 3 or 4 times.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
DaytonFamily said:
Emmitt Has 3 rings, mvp's, the all time rushing and running td for carreer and season. Barry has...... uhm thats right
Stats dont tell the whole story. Emmitt had a passing game that took a load off his back as well as one of the best lines in the league including the Moose Johnston a great full back. Barry had a lot less to work with but still did more than Emmitt.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
the all time rushing and running td for carreer and season.
uuuhhhhhh...arent rushing and running the same thing??? and before you drop to your knees to blow emmitt....Priest has the most rushing and/or running TD's in a season..know about it!!!

Mar 14, 2003
L Mac-a-docious said:
That's easy to say from the recliner in your living room. Those "fags" played one of the toughest, if not the toughest, position in the NFL. I'd like to see you carry the ball once and get lit up by a Ray Lewis...now get up and do that again, 30 times a game for 16 games, 10 to 15 yrs, if you don't get injured...You say they're fags, I give them props...look at Earl Campbell.
First off, u don't know what da fuck I do, or what I've done in my lifetime, so that in da livin' room bullshit shoulda stayed in yo head.

Second, da fact still remains, he's a quitta, and thats that.

Jun 24, 2004
Cut-Throat said:
uuuhhhhhh...arent rushing and running the same thing??? and before you drop to your knees to blow emmitt....Priest has the most rushing and/or running TD's in a season..know about it!!!

No priest has the most combined td's, he doesnt have the most rushing

Jun 18, 2004
Memphis2SacNigg said:
First off, u don't know what da fuck I do, or what I've done in my lifetime, so that in da livin' room bullshit shoulda stayed in yo head.

Second, da fact still remains, he's a quitta, and thats that.
My bad, am I talking to Minor...are you pissed that you have to shoulder all the carries in Miami now...That fool is paid, and he could give two shits about what some net jockey thinks about him, he doesn't have to play for anyone but himself, and he never wanted to in the first place. I give him his because he's young, healthy, and set for life. You're a pissed off fan who probably got fucked in your fantasy league.