PREDICTIONS FOR BRONCOS VS CHIEFS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
YOU SEE THAT PORTIS RUN? LOVELY. BUT JAKE THE FLAKE DID CHOKE AT THE END.
Yeah no doubt CP is a sav! I kept sayin in the first half they needed to run em more cause he's always a threat to break one open even if he isn't 100% and then in the 2nd half boom right away 60 somethin yards. . .He just needs to work on his recieving a lil more so they can get it to em on lil dump passes n shit. . .

And I wouldn't say Jake choked at the end I thought he played good and I think he's been playin hella good. He can hurt you more way then one and he makes plays happen when they should just be a bust. But at the end when he almost through that INT. I woulda said he threw it away then but the rest of that drive wasn't really his fault homie. It ain't his fault if nobody's open you know?

Don't trip mane we still in good shape. . .

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ

What do you think about Ashley Lelie? I think that boy's gonna be a game breaker he had like 3-4 dropped passes today that woulda been big plays if he braught em in. . .Too bad Portis kept fumblin the ball too shit was makin me nervous lol. . .

May 30, 2002
KC should have won by more, all the fumbles went denver's way but one, (if) we would have recovered them it would have been more of a beating, (if) dante didn't get held up on the non pass interference call he was gone. (If) priest was 100% we would have had more points. Every team has a lot of (ifs) KC just played better plain and simple.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
i thought both teams played like shit....Chiefs looked shitty compared to the other games they have played....IF the Chiefs would of played better, IF they would of recoverd one more fumble, IF Priest Homes wouldnt of fumbled at the end of the game....it might of been a bigger margin of victory.

If you thought by any means that was how the Chiefs been playing so far this year, you are mistaken.....im sure Denver frustated you the way they played today just like the way the Chiefs frustrated most of the people in KC the way they played....the Chiefs just happened to win so people up here aint got as much to complain about since they won.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TormentedN9NE said:
KC should have won by more, all the fumbles went denver's way but one, (if) we would have recovered them it would have been more of a beating, (if) dante didn't get held up on the non pass interference call he was gone. (If) priest was 100% we would have had more points. Every team has a lot of (ifs) KC just played better plain and simple.
You must not of watched the same game there was no "beating" KC got luky plain and simple. 21 of KC's points came off of Broncos mistakes. And don't forget that bullshit fieldgoal that KC missed but got a 2nd try because the ref blew the whistle AFTER the ball was snapped. and Hall's pass wasn't pass interfearance Lenny Walls was looking twoards the ball and tripped. I hate to tell you this but that ain't pass interfearance. And preist didn't get shit cause the Broncos D didn't let em. Every time he was on a screen he got stuffed by our LB's. The cheif's didn't put a beating on anyone. How can you put a beating on a team when you don't have a long drive all game? You don't. You got luky and won off of another team's mistakes. Take it as that. the cheifs capitalized off of Broncos mistakes. learn a lil something about football before you bring convo to this board homie. . .

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
AOD,
TELL THEM THE REAL.

gRIM AND TORMENTEDN9NE,

I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YAW BUT YOUR TEAM IS OVERRATED. IF YAW KNOW FOOTBALL, THEN YOU WOULD AgREE THAT DENVER CAME TO KC TO PLAY AND BASICALLY DOMINATED.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall Denver fans are startin to sound like Whiners/Haiders fans!! Face the fact that u lost, and that u arent goin 16-0 this year!! U gonna lose some games!! So sittin here and sayin yall won in your hearts, or sayin yall still the better team aint gonna take the loss away!! Just except it and move on!! GOT EM!!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
AOD,
TELL THEM THE REAL.

gRIM AND TORMENTEDN9NE,

I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YAW BUT YOUR TEAM IS OVERRATED. IF YAW KNOW FOOTBALL, THEN YOU WOULD AgREE THAT DENVER CAME TO KC TO PLAY AND BASICALLY DOMINATED.

they might be overated but this aint college football that goes on rankings....this is the NFL that goes on wins and losses and the Chiefs are 5-0..I feel yall on that kick though, that was kinda bullshit...the refs werent even standing under the goal posts yet so I can understand why they blew the whistle....they were still running towards them as the kick was in the air.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
AOD said:
Take it as that. the cheifs capitalized off of Broncos mistakes. learn a lil something about football before you bring convo to this board homie. . .

aint that what football is all about...capitalizing on the other teams mistakes...sounds like you need to learn what the fuck you talking about homie.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Grim said:
aint that what football is all about...capitalizing on the other teams mistakes...sounds like you need to learn what the fuck you talking about homie.

Fuk you i'm breaking down the facts and was sayin didn't nobody put a whoppin on anyone like that one fool was tryin to say. . .

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
Yall Denver fans are startin to sound like Whiners/Haiders fans!! Face the fact that u lost, and that u arent goin 16-0 this year!! U gonna lose some games!! So sittin here and sayin yall won in your hearts, or sayin yall still the better team aint gonna take the loss away!! Just except it and move on!! GOT EM!!!
I ain't soundin like shit i'm breakin down the facts of the game we talkin about so fuk what you sayin. . .I except we lost that's why I love football. If we won all of the time it wouldn't be any fun to watch. . .

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Real talk bam!! Well then u will have lots of fun Aod cause yall will lose more games this year as well!! hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 15, 2003
Face it, the Donky's lost....you guys are killing me with your excusses. Just move on already, Chiefs won, Broncos lose....Quit acting like some sorry ass fans. Yall will still probably make it to the Playoffs and thats all that matters.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BAMMER said:
Why do people continually talk about "IF'S".Turnovers are CAUSED by the opponent.
Not true. Turnovers are not caused by the opponents most of the time. INT's are bad decisions by the QB for the most part and fumbles are mainly caused by them not taking care of the ball. . .And I don't know who you talkin to with the IF'S coment ain't nobody makin excuses i'm talkin about the game that's what muthaphukas do on this board. . .

@CZAR what's with the "GOT EM" on every post. You need a new 2 word sayin. It's only 2 words homie it can't be that hard to come up with lol. . .

and E to da P. Like I said nobody makin excuses we discussin the game ya'll actin like some bitches with the sideline comments if you ain't got shit to say about the game and you just repeatin what the muthaphuka said in front a you then shut up. . .

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn anotha one bites the dust!! Doesnt it piss u off?? Hahahah!! Yo aod dont worry about my trademizzle!! U must and will continue to read it and deal with it or u can go to the sista's forum!! U decide!! Hahahah!! But again the KC Chefs....GOT EM!!!