PREDICTIONS FOR BRONCOS VS CHIEFS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Blackjack 1577

Tha Chiefs gonna take it 31-24

This will be a good game but I gotta go with tha Chiefs.

Apr 25, 2002
"T-DUBB,
NO BRONCOS ENCOURAgEMENT? YOU SOUND LIKE THE BRONCOS ARE gONNA LOSE BUT DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT. SUPPORT YOUR TEAM."

I am superstitious homie, I dont like to talk about shit before hand...........I aint as worried as you made it out to be though

B

Blackjack 1577

They got tha momentum right now. Priest is gonna have another big game, just watch ya'll!!!!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^WE REALLY WON IN MY EYES. WE CONTROLLED THE gAME. DANTE HALL gOT LUKY CAUSE HE WAS BASICALLY SHUT DOWN ALL gAME TILL THAT LUCCY SHIT. WE HAD HIM CORNERED, SOMEBODY SHOULD OF HELD HIS ASS. BUT 1 FUCCIN' POINT.

AOD,
I TOLD YOU ABOUT SPECIAL TEAMS. IF DANTE HALL WOULD OF gOT HELD ON THAT ONE PLAY. IF ELAM MADE THAT 53 YARDER. IF DELTHA ONEAL WOULDN'T OF FUMBLED THE PUNT RETURN. AND FOR THE RECORD, PLUMMER DID COO' BUT CHOKED AT THE END. WE HAD THEY NUMBER. IN MY HEART, WE A BETTER TEAM.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
If, If, If, If!!!!!! Damn EDJ its to bad football games arent decided by "IF's"!!! Hahahahaah!! GOT EM!!!

Sep 15, 2003
Ya that shit happens....Last year the Rams got there first win on us. I always get bad feelings when we play teams that are not good. Go ahead and talk shit....I do it when other teams lose, just how it goes.

All I said was that they lost like I predicted and I knew it was gonna be a close one. No need to get butt hurt over it. I guess they won in your heart and thats all that matters.....LOL..

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^THEY SURE PLAYED A BETTER gAME.

CZAR,
ALL THOSE "IF'S" WERE ON SPECIAL TEAMS AND MY POINT TO AOD WAS THAT IT WAS gONNA COME DOWN TO SPECIAL TEAMS. BUT AS A PLAYA, ALL I COULD DO IS CHARgE IT TO THE gAME AND KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON. AND I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE PLAY KC AgAIN. THEY BARELY ESCAPED THIS TIME. TELL ME ALL gAME LONg THAT THE BRONCOS DIDN'T JUST PROVE THEY WAS BETTER? KC ONLY HAD ONE gOOD DRIVE.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Sure Pal!!!To bad u dont go to the superbowl for winnin in Vegas!! This foo crackin me up over here!! face it mane yall lost and move on to next week!! GOT EM!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^NO SHIT. WHAT DID I SAY EARLIER? THIS SHIT HERE IS A THANg OF THE PAST. I CHARgED IT TO THE gAME PLAYA. NOW IT'S ON TO NEXT WEEK, AND ON FOR THE CHIEFS NEXT TIME WE PLAY. I AIN'T NO SORE LOSER. SAVE THAT SHIT FOR ALL THE LIL KIDS THAT WANNA ARgUE AND EXCHANgE NAMES.

Sep 15, 2003
LOL @ EDJ....Your team lost man, I know it sucks, but get over it. You sound like a little kid right now, your not even givin the Chiefs any credit. Your team still looks good, but the Chefs were the better team today.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^NO, THEY WERE THE TEAM THAT ENDED UP WITH THE "W". THE BETTER TEAM COMMITTED COSTLY MISTAKES. DENVER CONTROLLED THE gAME. THE CHIEFS AIN'T AS gOOD AS EVERYBODY MAKES THEM OUT TO BE. CHEK THE STATS. AND I AM OVER IT. DON'T YOU READ? I SAID I CHARgED IT TO THE gAME. DO YOU COMPREHEND WHAT THAT MEANS?
AND YOU'RE THE ONE TO TALK ABOUT LOSERS. SEE MY BRONCOS KNOW DEEP DOWN INSIDE THEY WON AND THAT THEY ARE A BETTER TEAM UNLIKE YOUR RAIDERS WHO REALIZED THAT THEY COULDN'T COMPETE ON MONDAY NIgHT.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
@EDJ

Yeah I knew Hall was a threat but that punt return he had was bullshit. There was 2 bloks in the bak before he cutt it outside. I'm not going to make excuses because we lost and that's that but I still think the cheifs ain't that good. Holmes didn't do shit like I said he wouldn't and they're WR's didn't do shit like I said they wouldn't. The Cheifs capitalized on the Broncos mistakes and won the game and that's football. . .

P.S. that holding call on O'Neal's punt return for a TD was bullshit too lol. It's aight there's still next week. . .