PREDICTIONS FOR BRONCOS VS CHIEFS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THEY BOTH UNBEATEN AND LOOKIN' STRONg. WHAT'S YAW TAKE? TO ME THIS IS THE BEST gAME THUS FAR THIS SEASON AND OCTOBER IS A HARD ASS MONTH FOR MY BRONCOS. WE PLAY KC, RAVENS, AND THE VIKINgS.

MY PREDICTION BRONCOS 30 CHIEFS 27

May 10, 2002
The Broncos are pretty hot right now themselves....Plummer is lookin real good.....But id still have to go with the Chiefs in a shootout.....should be a hell of a game...wheres it being played??

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Broncos have not played 1 decent opponent yet!! The Chefs will beat Denver this sunday!! GOT EM!!

Sep 15, 2003
Hey they played the Raiders and they barley pulled it off...J/K.

This is gonna be another good one right here, bout time one of these teams lose. Imma have to say the Chefs are looking better then the donky's though, but then again I dont want the Chefs to look too good. Its gonna be close, but from what ive seen KC will pull this one off.

By the way is this game gonna be televised???

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
YES, THE gAME IS AT KC. BUT SOME OF YAW AIN'T gIVIN' MY BRONCOS A LOT OF CREDIT. KC'S STRONg POINT IS THEIR SPECIAL TEAMS AND RUNNIN' gAME. BRONCOS ARE gOOD ALL AROUND. BUT WHO gOT'S SCRILL ON KC? I gOT $51 THAT THE BRONCOS WIN.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^IF DENVER'S DEFENSE HOLDS UP, ESPECIALLY THE CORNERS AND WHOEVA COVERIN' TONY gONZALES AND THEY NEUTRALIZE PRIEST HOLMES, I BELIEVE WE CAN SHUTDOWN KC. ALSO IF WE DON'T LET DANTE HALL gET N-E CONFIDENCE, HE WON'T BE A FACTOR ON SPECIAL TEAMS. BUT REMEMBER THAT OUR FIRST TWO gAMES WERE ON THE ROAD, SO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT BEIN' IN KC IS AN ADVANTAgE. PLUMMER JUST gOT TO KEEP HIS CONFIDENCE AND REMEMBER THE SNAP COUNT AND ELUDE THE DEFENSE.

Apr 25, 2002
"Broncos have not played 1 decent opponent yet!! The Chefs will beat Denver this sunday!! GOT EM!!"

neither the Broncos or the chefs have a team with a winning record yet

we will see on sunday though, should be a good one

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
T-Dubb said:
"Broncos have not played 1 decent opponent yet!! The Chefs will beat Denver this sunday!! GOT EM!!"

neither the Broncos or the chefs have a team with a winning record yet

we will see on sunday though, should be a good one
My thought's exactly the chef's ain't played anyone who'd they play the steelers? they're garbage!

Priest Holmes has a messed up hip and the Broncos got the best core of line bakers in the game so I think they'll be able to contain em. And other then that the cheif's ain't got much offensively they're recievers are weak. Tony gonzales is good but I have confidence our line bakers can cover em.

So to me it comes down to CP. If he plays and plays well the Broncos gonna be able to open up the offense and do whatever they want. If he doesn't then it's gonna be put on Plummer's shoulders. . .