Predators 2010 Pics, Trailers, Updates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
what kinda predator did laurnce FB kill?
judging by the mask he wore i'd say the smaller one's, and it make sense since they go down there in 3's and there were 3 super preds and only 1 lil pred left, and lawrence did say he killed atleast 2.

what i dont get is why are people hating on there being not too many preds? they hunt for sport and nothing else and they also know there badass so why would they want to bring 20 preds just to slaughter things easily? they want the challenge and thats why theres only 3 so to me i loved that they didnt overkill it. jawbone predator was the shit and the entire cast did there thing. gonna buy this on bluray when it drops

Apr 25, 2002
This was about as good a Predator 3 could possibly be. Without the suspense of the original it is hard to compete. I felt like they went out of their way to pay homage to the original especially with the music. I think the action left some to be desired some how. I guess kinda like with Iron Man 2 you build up a fight at the end for the whole movie and it is hard to deliver. Good job with blending the CGI and live action, I liked that they used costumes. 3.5 out of 5

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
In an interview with IGN FilmForce, Robert Rodriguez has ‘confirmed’ that they are looking at a sequel to Predators.

“[The studio] said, ‘Let’s do some other ones. What other story ideas do you have?’” says the filmmaker. “Because it was like, let’s test out the market with this one. They really wanted it to be pretty contained, pretty scaled-back. They didn’t want to put too many of the ideas into it that we could save for a second one. So we could see what the appetite was, because the bigger movie would actually be what comes following that. That kind of sets up a new storyline, new location and world, and then you can really go crazy from there.”

Rodriguez says he has “an idea” of what he will do with the sequel. The next step, he says, is probably to have other writers come in and pitch different versions of his basic premise, along with new concepts. And then, as with the first Predators, he’ll pick the best one. As for whether or not he would direct the sequel…

“I don’t know,” he laughs. “I think I have too many people wanting me to do Sin City 2 first!”

And what would the next Predators be titled? Predators 2? More Predators? Predators's?

"I don't know what it's called!" laughs Rodriguez.
http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/110/1108015p1.html

Oct 18, 2003
seen it on wednesday. i knew the plot line from running into this thread (i didn't kill it though by reading everything) so it didn't get really interesting till toward the end. i didn't expect it to end that way though.

i think there shoulda been more gore like 1 and 2. overall it was a cool movie to watch. i think my all time favorite is 2 though there's something about that one that keeps it in mind. it's been so long that i don't remember too much though i think it was more action and gore than part 1 maybe thats what i'm thinking.

Feb 14, 2004
In an interview with IGN FilmForce, Robert Rodriguez has ‘confirmed’ that they are looking at a sequel to Predators.

“[The studio] said, ‘Let’s do some other ones. What other story ideas do you have?’” says the filmmaker. “Because it was like, let’s test out the market with this one. They really wanted it to be pretty contained, pretty scaled-back. They didn’t want to put too many of the ideas into it that we could save for a second one. So we could see what the appetite was, because the bigger movie would actually be what comes following that. That kind of sets up a new storyline, new location and world, and then you can really go crazy from there.”

Rodriguez says he has “an idea” of what he will do with the sequel. The next step, he says, is probably to have other writers come in and pitch different versions of his basic premise, along with new concepts. And then, as with the first Predators, he’ll pick the best one. As for whether or not he would direct the sequel…

“I don’t know,” he laughs. “I think I have too many people wanting me to do Sin City 2 first!”

And what would the next Predators be titled? Predators 2? More Predators? Predators's?

"I don't know what it's called!" laughs Rodriguez.
http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/110/1108015p1.html
That's dope. Can't wait for another Predators movie.

Predators Galore lol

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Saw it today it was better than I thought it would be and agree with who ever posted about them using the music from the original predator I thought that was a great touch. Could have done with a little more action and gore but a good movie none the less.

May 14, 2002
I saw this movie last night.
This was one of the worst movies I've seen in a looooong time.

The plot looked it was written in 10 minutes.
I seriously thought they selected random people from the park and the streets to act in it. Acting was horrible.
And the special effects looked like they came straight from the 70's, and I watched the 720p version.

I downloaded this movie and still feel like I got ripped off.