Predators 2010 Pics, Trailers, Updates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
At first I was very skeptical about this movie, but after watching the sneak peak it does look a little more promising. I still question their choice of actors in this movie, but I will wait to see what the first official trailer shows us.

Apr 25, 2002
I’m not impressed by the trailer because all the footage was in that featurette thing they put out last week.

Also what the fuck is this thing? Is this the new type of predator that Robert was talking about or something else they are hunting too???

Bet it is like a predator dog. The "new" predator would probably be something bigger and badder than the regular predator we are used to. King shit predator.

Sep 17, 2007
regardless if it looks weak or dope cuz that sneak peek didn't show much of the final cut scenes, im gonna pay to watch it anyways....im a suppoter of Alien & Predator movies.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Ok after watching the trailer, some how the predators get the best of the best of some really random humans ( soldiers, yakuza etc.. ) take them to their planet or a world they use to hunt and kill them off???

Im back to the I dont really know about this movie again, this trailer makes it look very average right now. I will wait till I see another trailer or the movie itself to make an opinion but as of right now its just 50/50 for me.

Feb 14, 2006
Anyone hittin the theaters to watch this on the 9th?

------------------------------------
New, International ‘Predators’ Trailer

Published by Jeff Leins on June 24th, 2010

We’re quickly closing in on the July 9 release of Fox’s Predators, and I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about this. The international, red band trailer is exciting and exactly the sort of paranoid, bloody, bad ass feel you would expect from a movie about Earth’s most dangerous killers trapped on an alien planet with a pack of predators.

The film, produced by Robert Rodriguez and directed by Nimrod Antal, stars Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, Alice Braga, Laurence Fishburne, Walton Goggins, Danny Trejo, and Oleg Taktarov. This trailer is especially R-rated, so if your mommy doesn’t let you watch gory movies you shouldn’t click this:

http://www.newsinfilm.com/2010/06/24/new-international-predators-trailer/
------------------------------------

^Watch the new redband trailer in the link above. Its got some of the same old footage they've been feeding us for a while mixed with a bit of some new shit. Or watch it here, until youtube takes the shit down.