Predators 2010 Pics, Trailers, Updates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
ya'll are trippin, this shit was dope as fuck. I'm bout to go see it again. but what i was wondering was what kinda alien was that, that they killed in that one scene, it looked more like an alien how "we" portray an alien to look like, i wonder if they did that on purpose. Like theres more aliens out there. than just Predators and Humans.

Nov 15, 2007
contains some spoilers

movie was awesome... dont even know why this is geting any hate. this movie payed homage to the first predator movie even acknowledging the movie existed because they even brought it up in the movie... dont wanna give away too many spoilers, i mean the cast was great alot of recognizable actors/actress. like someone said yea should of been more preds but come on has there ever been alot of preds in any of the movies??? i mean i was satisfied with one pred in the first 2 movies. 3 super preds and 1 normal one? that shit was cool. plus you had the pred dogs and that trippy alien that was in the cages like akazie said. ending was awesome as well because it was starting all over again. never ending cycle.

Nov 15, 2007
contains some spoilers

movie was awesome... dont even know why this is geting any hate. this movie payed homage to the first predator movie even acknowledging the movie existed because they even brought it up in the movie... dont wanna give away too many spoilers, i mean the cast was great alot of recognizable actors/actress. like someone said yea should of been more preds but come on has there ever been alot of preds in any of the movies??? i mean i was satisfied with one pred in the first 2 movies. 3 super preds and 1 normal one? that shit was cool. plus you had the pred dogs and that trippy alien that was in the cages like akazie said. ending was awesome as well because it was starting all over again. never ending cycle.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
contains some spoilers

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
^ That was my second complaint about this movie.

My first was when they were talking about wondering where they were, then proceeded to step over a Predator's skull (cam close-up on that one), pay it no fucking mind, continue walking then spot a grip of human skulls piled up. ONLY THEN did they realize they were dealing with some serious stuff.

I'm like